Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Question about hooking up xbox live

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

someblackdude Posted at: 15:34 Mar21 2006 Post ID: 751820
someblackdude
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i have lynksis wireless adapter in the back of my computer, and no internet cord in the back of my computer, what do i need to hook up xbox live and how much is will it cost me?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
arbittarlord23 Posted at: 16:57 Mar30 2006 Post ID: 766911
arbittarlord23
Forum GuestMember
+
+
uh i had the same stuff but youll need a lynksis game adapter and about like $120 im not sure on the money
This is my rifle,this is my gun without me my rifle is nothing,without my rifle I am nothing....Semper Fidelis(Marine Corps. Motto)
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 22:54 Mar30 2006 Post ID: 767172
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Drive to your local best-buy, ask a worker in the eltronic/computer department for an X-box capable wireless game adapter. If you have a computer you should have a yellow cord coming from your modem, de-attach the yellow cord coming from the other side of your hard-drive, not the modem. Plug in your Wireless Linksys and there should have been a blue cord that came with it, now attach the BLUE cable on the plugs of the ROUTER listed with numbers on them, choose any of the four. Now with the YELLOW cord detached plug it into the back of the router, in the plug that lists 'INTERNET' on the back. Now the blue cable goes to the back of your hard drive where you de-attached the yellow cable, now your all set. Buy a subscription to X-box live for 3 months-$15 6 months-$30 1 year-$60. Turn on the xbox and go to settings, press xbox live account and go to 'new account' enter your subscription code that at the bottom, enter a name and kaboom. Game adapter is I believe is 30-60$ and the subscription depends. If you didn't understand my post just plop in the instruction disk and follow from there.
Approved by the CIA.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close