Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
sithmonkey Posted at: 16:59 Mar08 2005 Post ID: 89625
sithmonkey
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If any of you want to talk about glitches like, for example, the glitch in headlong with the banshee, I could try and help you to the highest of my abilities and try to help you brag about a glitch that your friends dont know but you do. Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
john the goat Posted at: 12:08 Mar09 2005 Post ID: 90147
john the goat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol ok im listnin... im nt 2 gd at it bt i wanna learn. i no 1 its pretty crap tho, if u stand in 1 place and keep juming up and dwn u eventually jump up an dnt cum bk dwn again. its gd if u wanna get 2 higher places or do sum sniping i spose?
sithmonkey Posted at: 15:32 Mar09 2005 Post ID: 90330
sithmonkey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya, I think you are talking about the sword jump where you keep pressing a,x, and b... well that's what I do, some people just x and b. I got up to the Radio Tower, I think that is what some people call it.
john the goat Posted at: 10:21 Mar10 2005 Post ID: 90822
john the goat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no its nt as gd as tht all u hav 2 do is keep jumping its rubbish really? if u do multiplayer an you get ur oponent 2 sit in the passenger seat of the warthog with a sword then u park the banshee beside them while ur still in it, ur oponent makes the cursor go red then takes a swing and holds the button without release, fly away an when they get out the banshee theyl shoot towards it. thts quite cool. sorry pretty rubbish description bt i thnk i gave u the jist of it.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 13:15 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97005
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well what about glitches in campaign mode? I know of a whole lot! For example, in the level Outskirts, when the second Pelican comes, jump on it and it will fly away. Jump off and you will eventually run into the end of the map. It is a black sea and you can run a long way out. Turn around to see the entire map of Outskirts!

I have more ways to get off the map on many levels too...
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 13:16 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97007
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh yeah, have any of you found the hidden "Sword in the Stone" deal on the level outskirts? It is a plasma sword sticking out of the ground in a building with a pile of blood around it.

I've also gotten on top of hotel Zanzibar.
less than me Posted at: 14:35 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97147
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ive heard people talk about hotel zanzibar, 1st) is it in campain? 2nd)if its the thing in mutliplayer, why is it a hotel, it has a fat off genorator in it
You mess with the best, you die like the rest/ 2nd place is dead last /Halo Lord
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 16:05 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97292
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, its on the campaign level called Outskirts. I don't think it really has anything to do with the multiplayer Zanzibar map.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 16:07 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97305
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
By the way, its not really a "glitch', but has anyone found the hidden soccer ball on the level Metropolis?
Sobe_HaloNaut Posted at: 20:12 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97745
Sobe_HaloNaut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey Ultima(elitle) or any other person who can tell me how to get to the Ball in Metropolis and how to get on Hotel Zanzabar plz help me.

I all ready have an idea were the ball is i think it is after the place were there is a water fall and there is a big cracked window but i cant use grandes or any other methed to get up there any one have any ideas? If u have any other cool cheats or glitches besides the swordflying plz email me at [email protected] ty
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 23:39 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 98162
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm... well this is kinda a tough one. Lets see. For the Giant Soccer Ball, you have the right idea on where it is. (Y'know, after the waterfall, you look up into that destroyed building. Yeah its up there all right.) But you can't get to it by conventional means.

Crouch-Jumping or Grenade-Jumping won't work. That leaves only two other options:

1. You can fly a Banshee up to there (the same way you would fly a Banshee up to get the Scarab Gun), or
2. You can play it on Co-op. Someone needs to grab a Covenant Tank (a Wraith), and boosts the other player up there when he jumps. (This is called Tank Jumping if you haven't heard of it.)

Yeah the Soccer Ball is kinda cool. It is giant (about twice the size of a tank) and you can roll it around and stuff. I have a suspision that it is a Bungie test opbject for the physics of the game.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 23:41 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 98163
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Does anyone else know of more hidden items?
For Example: Like the Soccer Ball, the Scarab Gun, the Sword in the Stone, or the Skulls?

Anything like that?
sobe_halonaut Posted at: 13:39 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100768
sobe_halonaut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know another way of geting this ball too get the skull from quarintain zone wich makes grandes explotion way biger or and ur melee little more powerful what is this scarab gun and the sword in the stone plz explain them the skull on quatian zone is near were u start out. u can look behind u and see a cave and go thro it there will ber a pipe brige thing to the left of this pipe brige there is a little ledge walk along that and the skull floting in mid air
sobe_halonaut Posted at: 13:42 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100772
sobe_halonaut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to use the skull from the quartina zon to get to the ball is basiclay grenade jump with. just get the skull and its called sputnick skull and save exit and go to the map with the ball then grenade jump on the far left cornor of the legde were the window is and it may take 3-4 5 6 7 8 9 10... trys but it get u up there! LOL
sobe_halonaut Posted at: 13:44 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100773
sobe_halonaut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How the $%^^ u get a banshie in the motropolis map on campain mode?!??!?
sithmonkey Posted at: 18:55 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101038
sithmonkey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well to get the 'shee on Metropolis, once you are in the tank or warthog you keep moving forward until cortana says something about a welcome party, and two or four 'shees come over this building in front of you, you can get out of the warthog or banshee and then you can try to high-jack it if you want, but once you do the game doesn't allow You in the tunnel or even by so once you hijack it you and the elite get sent backwards and the elite dies, but you shouldnt, and then you can fly over the water or up above the tunnel...enjoy. Smile
sithmonkey Posted at: 18:58 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101046
sithmonkey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ultima(elite), so how do you get the sword in the stone, i want to know it sounds pretty cool.
sobe_halonaut Posted at: 19:50 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101141
sobe_halonaut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea i wana know how to get the sword from the stone too plz share ur knowlge!!
sobe_halonaut Posted at: 19:51 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101142
sobe_halonaut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh ty for the info on soccor ball and shee lol
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 23:20 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101366
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, for the SWORD IN THE STONE, well, its a little difficult to explain. I can't give you guys exact directions, but I can give you a general idea on where it is. I'll be as precise as I can, but don't expect exact details. Just do some exploring; you'll find it! (its really nothing special)Try to play the game as you are reading these directions or else it will get confusing.

'Here goes: Alright well, the sword in the stone (my nickname for it) is in the level Outskirts. I don't think it matters what difficulty you play it on, but I did it on Heroic.

Do you guys all know the part in the level where you get new marines? The part where Commander Keyes talks to Sergeant Johnson over the radio? The very same part where the Marine says "Jackals with Sniper Rifles."? Yeah, its that part right after it, when you need to take down a bunch of covenant snipers and buggers. It is at the entrance to that open space.

Hmm... here's the part where it gets difficult to explain. Ok, you need to jump on top of a grey metal dumpster thing that is against a wall. From there you can jump on a small orange rooftop. Turn completely around (so that you are facing out toward the open), and jump on a small metal gutter-like pipe thing that is against the wall. When on top of this pipe, you can jump out on top a bigger roof. (you'll need to jump OVER the alley way between the two buildings.)Turn right and look where those Covenant Snipers would be. Walk that way and look across the alley way again. I think you will see a building that is slightly destroyed (as in it has sections blown out of it by an explosion)

I'm writing this all on memory, and it gets blurry from here on out. I'm pretty sure that the Sword in the Stone is inside that destroyed building. I can't remember how to get inside,; you'll just have to be creative. Use the crouch jump or grenade jump whenever possible to get inside.

It's really nothing special. Is is only a sword that is sticking out of the ground inside this building. But, I thought it was cool.

Please send messages telling me if my directions were clear enough. If not, I'll go back and play Halo 2 and try to write better ones. Thanks!
Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close