Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 22:15 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137743
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hmm... check it out to see for sure. I'm not gonna try it 'till i get proof. 'sounds cool though.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 22:09 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 144272
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Did anyone ever get to the edge of a map (besides Outskirts... we all know how.)on single player? I think its cool 'cause you can throw plasma grenades off the edge and they will stick to the wall and disappear. That's a glitch... I guess...

-anyone know how to tank jump? Do it to get to secret areas!!!
The saiyain king Posted at: 09:14 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147117
The saiyain king
+
+
I've got to the pipes but i can't find the key.

PS.I see the mountains.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 13:42 May01 2005 Post ID: 148746
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
really? awesome. lemme try it out
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 00:45 May02 2005 Post ID: 149400
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
I know a few cool things, like these.

Tank flight: better version of the tank flip, can be dangerous, lethal mostly.

The sucky skull: I hate it, Its a skull that makes ur health, ammo, guns, aimer, and everything else invisible but you. I turned off my Xbox though, I hate it.

Grunt Birthday: Whenever you shoot something in the head, a plasma blows up on thier head.

If you guys want me to explain these, ask me. I will be back tommorow.
Pwnt you have...
Add on Xbox live if your into Halo. Just say ur from supercheats, c ya there.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 20:27 May02 2005 Post ID: 150396
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
tell me about this "Flying Tank" thing... sounds pretty cool.
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 01:39 May03 2005 Post ID: 150468
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
ok, go to a lvl with the covenit shield thing on the grond, make sure u have a tank. Get in the tank, go next to a shield thing, shoot it till it dissapears. Drive om top of it with the tank, wait a second, aaaannnndddd. BOOM! If you did it right your tank should be hurdleing in the sky with you in it. One time it flung me out and i went smack into the wall and was killed.

All of these things are quite lengthy, this is why i didnt post the descriptions.
Pwnt you have...
Add on Xbox live if your into Halo. Just say ur from supercheats, c ya there.
unreal4444 Posted at: 22:00 May13 2005 Post ID: 161964
unreal4444
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok IN metropolis i got a scorpion tank and my friend got a wraith he pushed me i went flying i landed and saw a grunt and it said brutes are cool and i meeleed it and acted like a brute and nocked me off and i died.WIERD HUH.LOL :}
sithmonkey Posted at: 14:35 May26 2005 Post ID: 176111
sithmonkey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi guys i'm back i was on a loooooong fishing trip and a family reunion so ask any questions about glitches Smile
qwert999 Posted at: 20:13 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186671
qwert999
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Someone know how make the ghost or warthog break dancing in multiplayer.If someone know send me the explanaition via e-mail.My e-mail adress is [email protected].
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 12:32 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187510
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anyone ever heard about "The Sword in the Stone" in outskirts, I found it and i wanna see what you guys say about it, it's just a sword sitting in the ground, I'd be happy to tell you how to get it just ask. Smile
Halo2master0722 Posted at: 12:25 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192777
Halo2master0722
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know this creepy way to make the master chief do the robot.
It has to be in multiplayer. one player has to be looking at the other player. then the player being watched has to look at different directions. Every time you look at a different direction you should wait like a second between directions to make it look good. I did it with my friend, Michael. Its really cool. By the way, when your looking at different directions, your feet shouldnt move only from the hip up should move. If not you moved looking at the directions wrong. you dont turn around looking at different directions. you just move up and down or look a lil bit to the left and right. Not too much or your feet will move. I did it with michael and it looked awesome.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 17:30 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194331
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmm... did anyone know that you can get extremaly high up in the multiplayer map, "Headlong"? You do it by sword jumping and rocket flying. You can get REALLY high up if you do this enough.

By the way, does anyone about something called the Super Jump (or Super Bounce as others call it)? It is really cool, and you can do it on just about any multiplayer map. The two that I Super jumped on were "Foundation" and "Warlock". I got to the top of these levels doing that. Its pretty cool.
Chessguy21 Posted at: 23:58 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194818
Chessguy21
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay cool man.. if anyone wants to play with me... lilrossi is my gamertag... and i got a clan too LiL 4 LiFe
{ [()] } that is the coolest but gayest thing ever... email me [email protected]
Chessguy21 Posted at: 00:00 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 194819
Chessguy21
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah tell me about the sword in the stone please and thank you
{ [()] } that is the coolest but gayest thing ever... email me [email protected]
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 11:26 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195223
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think I posted how to get the Sword in the Stone earlier in this forum Chessguy21, so look there.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 23:29 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197774
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I actually found a new glitch. I'm not sure if this is new or not, but I'll post it anyway.
1.) First, make sure you have one human pistol out.
2.) Don't duel wield anything yet.
3.) Switch to your second weapon, (which has to be duel wieldable, like an SMG or plasma pistol.)
4.) Then duel wield that weapon (not your human pistol, but your other weapon)with something else.
5.) Now walk up to ANOTHER human pistol that is on the floor(not the one that you already have with you).
6.) While still duel wielding, pick up the second human pistol with "X", so that it becomes your primary weapon.
7.) Now drop your other duel wielded weapon with "Y". You should now have two human pistols in your inventory!
If you did this correctly, you will have a human pistol out. Press "Y" to switch weapons and your other human pistol will come up! What's is funny is to duel wield two pistols also, so in reality, you are sort of "triple wielding" weapons!
Alucard258 Posted at: 18:16 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209033
Alucard258
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow... I wasnt expecting poeple here to know about alot of glitches. For More go to ww.highimpacthalo.org
bansheemaster001 Posted at: 09:43 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209666
bansheemaster001
Forum GuestMember
+
+
{be invincible while standing on air}trust me it works/.,/.,.,/.,/.,/

i have a glitch you will need 2 people with a sword oversheild on ok got it/ do the butterfly affect to the other person and while the other person is jumping have the other person have lock and do the butterfly affect to you keep jumping and doing the same untill
your in the sky there will be an invisible floor you can't die unless you fall because your protected by snipers and anything that can reach you because of the barrier but you can shoot at them (note:
this only works on burrial mounds)if not keep trying good bye.
bansheemaster001 Posted at: 09:46 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209673
bansheemaster001
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Mar-2005 Ultima(elite) said:Ok, for the SWORD IN THE STONE, well, its a little difficult to explain. I can't give you guys exact directions, but I can give you a general idea on where it is. I'll be as precise as I can, but don't expect exact details. Just do some exploring; you'll find it! (its really nothing special)Try to play the game as you are reading these directions or else it will get confusing.

'Here goes: Alright well, the sword in the stone (my nickname for it) is in the level Outskirts. I don't think it matters what difficulty you play it on, but I did it on Heroic.

Do you guys all know the part in the level where you get new marines? The part where Commander Keyes talks to Sergeant Johnson over the radio? The very same part where the Marine says "Jackals with Sniper Rifles."? Yeah, its that part right after it, when you need to take down a bunch of covenant snipers and buggers. It is at the entrance to that open space.

Hmm... here's the part where it gets difficult to explain. Ok, you need to jump on top of a grey metal dumpster thing that is against a wall. From there you can jump on a small orange rooftop. Turn completely around (so that you are facing out toward the open), and jump on a small metal gutter-like pipe thing that is against the wall. When on top of this pipe, you can jump out on top a bigger roof. (you'll need to jump OVER the alley way between the two buildings.)Turn right and look where those Covenant Snipers would be. Walk that way and look across the alley way again. I think you will see a building that is slightly destroyed (as in it has sections blown out of it by an explosion)

I'm writing this all on memory, and it gets blurry from here on out. I'm pretty sure that the Sword in the Stone is inside that destroyed building. I can't remember how to get inside,; you'll just have to be creative. Use the crouch jump or grenade jump whenever possible to get inside.

It's really nothing special. Is is only a sword that is sticking out of the ground inside this building. But, I thought it was cool.

Please send messages telling me if my directions were clear enough. If not, I'll go back and play Halo 2 and try to write better ones. Thanks!
{be invincible while standing on air}trust me it works/.,/.,.,/.,/.,/

i have a glitch you will need 2 people with a sword oversheild on ok got it/ do the butterfly affect to the other person and while the other person is jumping have the other person have lock and do the butterfly affect to you keep jumping and doing the same untill
your in the sky there will be an invisible floor you can't d1e unless you fall because your protected by snipers and anything that can reach you because of the barrier but you can shoot at them (note:
this only works on burrial mounds)if not keep trying good bye.
Displaying Page 3 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close