Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Ups Hitman Posted at: 12:00 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522016
Ups Hitman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok well i found out how to do it and how to get out of zanzibar. For anyone who wants to know,First go up the dirt ramp thing on the "gate side"of the generator thing.turn right and shoot the second window so all the glass is gone.Then crouch walk into the end of it so your just walking into a little slab of wall then(while crouch walking)jump. you should jump to the grund automatically.Ounce you hit the ground let go of crouch. you should super jump onto the roof.While your up there you can sword fly with someone to the top.Let me know if this wasnt clear.enjoy!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Arbitor Posted at: 03:51 Nov18 2005 Post ID: 522991
Arbitor
+
+
no advertising on the threds

_-post deleted-_
Ups Hitman Posted at: 05:22 Nov18 2005 Post ID: 523080
Ups Hitman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you mean me? Im not advertising anything. If i am plz tell wat i am advertising
Arbitor Posted at: 12:21 Nov18 2005 Post ID: 523522
Arbitor
+
+
no not you sorry
Ups Hitman Posted at: 13:01 Nov18 2005 Post ID: 523559
Ups Hitman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh ok sorry
Arbitor Posted at: 06:25 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 524625
Arbitor
+
+
yea the guy is advertising about the teams
green machinep60 Posted at: 20:26 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 577219
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
topic closed
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
green machinep60 Posted at: 20:29 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 577224
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Reply to arbitor with the post we all have made up dreams. My post. WTH are you talking about it was real and its the topic
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 08:41 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578162
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
n you dun make ne sense
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Arbitor Posted at: 11:46 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578680
Arbitor
+
+
Yeah, he spams alot these days. :D
King Greentard Posted at: 06:57 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 580395
King Greentard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its starting to get a little scary.
I used to own a petting zoo until the marines found a radio and called for backup.It was a sad day for Joe, our main grunt, and Sammy the E lite.
Arbitor Posted at: 07:00 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 580398
Arbitor
+
+
No not scary, just annoying.
green machinep60 Posted at: 13:13 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 587262
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Who me?
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 14:05 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 587315
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes you, you keep making spam topics
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

green machinep60 Posted at: 16:30 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 587440
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You mean flame
Tornado212 Posted at: 19:26 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 587631
Tornado212
+
+
ok w.e. but i found a couple glitches, they may have already been posted though.

In foundation: go to the room with the odd looking metal devices that say test on them. Jump on the one that is stadnding up. jumo to the area up there and whenever someone walks by the doorway just kill um, and they will have no idea where you are.

Lockout: Go to the room with the glass and jump 8 times, press crouch then go backwards, after that, jerk backwards quickly then jump, you will be stuck and nobody can see you.

Accention: Go to the banshee and shoot both wings untill they blow up, get in the banshee and go to the sniping tower thing. Put the banshee there and make it so that when you jump out, you fall into the fog, you will make it to the bottom without dying. you wont have shields though, but there is a sword and a battle rifle down there. If you jump, its like a superjump to the top of the level. Crouch on the top of te level and jump, you wil fall and die. You have to get this one PRECISELLY right or else it wont work.

Burial mounds: this one is VERY weird. Get outside the level and when you do, make sure you have a rocket and a sword, use the rocket, and shoot all your rockets at a meteor coming down. after all your rockets are gone, start swinging your sword. eventually the recticle will turn red and a meteor will hit you. You will die but it is REALLY awesome. i saw my frind do it at his house so if it doesnt work, dont blame me because i was just watching what he was doing.
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 21:09 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 587737
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
alright lol cool

Arbitor Posted at: 05:02 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 589706
Arbitor
+
+
On 28-Dec-2005 green machinep60 said:You mean flame
No we mean spam, making allready existant topics and double posting etc...
green machinep60 Posted at: 19:37 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607258
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Theres a diffrence between spam and flam. I dont feel like saying it but just close this topic before anything gets worst
avatar 13 Posted at: 22:47 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607515
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WHy does this game have so many gliches?
I am back and sorry.
Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close