Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
sobe_halonaut Posted at: 18:07 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102519
sobe_halonaut
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'll going looling for it thanks for the info i reply to it againe when i find it . just wondering can u take the sword out of the stone???? oh and i founbd the scarbe gun too thats a sweet gun
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 19:34 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102644
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes you can take the sword out of the stone. Its nothing cool, its just a Covenangt plasma sword sticking out of the ground in that building.
less than me Posted at: 11:21 Mar21 2005 Post ID: 103065
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i found the zanzibar hotel, didnt realise it was that :P :S i dont look on buildings so i didnt see the huge sign, lol
You mess with the best, you die like the rest/ 2nd place is dead last /Halo Lord
sobe_halonaut Posted at: 14:05 Mar21 2005 Post ID: 103199
sobe_halonaut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I went in to the only bulindin that was missing a chunk of it self to an explotion and it was the one where the snipers were... i could not find this sword resone i want this sword is becouse i wana get thne sword and beat outskirts and then go to the next mission and target a bashee on a brige and fly over the bulidings... i also found something funny when ur in "sniper alley" with all the convets snipers and u kill ur self by a gredane some marine says " cheif glad u can make it" while ur dead and ur marins are dead i dont know if it works with any xbox but it sbeen workin with mine. oh on motropolis were the perlacan drop off men infort of the hotel with all ur marins in it go up to the back of the perlacan and hit x till u go in side u'll fly around till u crash and u will be able to walk on the water!
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 18:03 Mar21 2005 Post ID: 103486
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm... I'm sorry I don't know how else to explain it. I just went and played Halo 2, and I have found that my directions were quite accurate. I just did this on Easy, and yes it can be done. My only tips are:

-Are you sure you are in the right place? Its the spot right after the part when you get new marines; when Commander Keyes says "I need a leader who isn't afraid of a little hostile ground fire." (or something like that). Yeah its the wide open fighting ground AFTER YOU HEAR THIS.
-When you hear the Commander say this, you finish off all remaining Jackals and go to where they were. turn right, and past some small boxes that you can hide behind is a large brown dumpster against a wall. Jump on this dumpster and look out toward where the new snipers (or all the new enemies) are located.
-From here you can see a small roof with a larger one on top of it (it is a bright orange color; you cant miss it.)
-Jump on this roof and then look left. You'll see two grey pipes that are running vertically up against the next wall right next to you. Jump on these and then jump straight out onto another large roof.
-Turn right (toward those new snipers again)and go out that way. If you look up (not straight up, but look slightly up) you'll see a grey platform like thing that is very weak looking and damaged. It connects the alleyways sides together. Get ontop of this small grey platform and you can easily jump inside a building with a section cut out of it. Inside is the sword!

SERIOUSLY, IVE BEEN MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS SWORD. ITS NOTHING COOL, ITS JUST A NORMAL PLASMA SWORD. YOU CAN EASILY GET ONE FROM CLOAKED ELITES IN THIS LEVEL TOO, BUT IT IS JUST A HIDDEN BUNGIE ITEM I GUESS...
ducky2 Posted at: 22:26 Mar21 2005 Post ID: 103796
ducky2
+
+
Your probably right, I can't see the big deal with it. Anyway, I got on to the roof of the Zanzibar Hotel, nothing special just a heap of glitches around on the rooftops.
TrueDawg819 Posted at: 09:29 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105223
TrueDawg819
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does any1 no how 2 do the super jump behind the bases in coagulation?
TrueDawg819 Posted at: 10:11 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105265
TrueDawg819
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thers an easier way 2 get the plasma sword in outskirts. from the beggining, go 2 wer u c the overhang lights on the right and left. jump on 1 of them (i prefer the right one) after u jump on it jump up. turn around, go on the upper level on the left (u will no if it is the right place because it wont let u go very far) do a grenade jump (for those of u who dont no wat a grenade jump is, its wer u throw a nade at the ground and jump up be 4 it explodes) now u will com 2 a sharp piece on a building, u will hav 2 jump down 2 a bridge thing u will c a small ledge jump on that then jump on a slanted building. u will c an orange top roof get 2 that and follow that until u c 2 white blocks. jump over them and u will c a brake in a building. thers the sword (u can explore the rooftops and skip some of the lvl)
ducky2 Posted at: 16:33 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105652
ducky2
+
+
There are a lot of different ways to get up on the rooftops in Outskirts.
Spartan_117 Posted at: 08:55 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108067
Spartan_117
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK I think I have found a glitch in campaign mode. On the level where you play as the Arbiter and you are on the big lift thing that looks like a ball (I think it is the third last level). When you are on this lift you are attacked by the flood, they come from a pipe on the middle floor of the lift (usually). Well the other day I was playing this part of the level and I went to the pipe. There was a large group of flood inside and I stood nearby and threw a plasma grenade on the ground next to them. When the grenade blew up I was sucked through the pipe and spat out. I flew for a few seconds then died. I tried it again but it didn't work. Also when you throw a plasma grenade into this pipe it will blow and the blast will be sucked down the pipe.
I don't pretend to be an expert, so sometimes I get it wrong.
yarwood01 Posted at: 09:14 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108106
yarwood01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can u explain in more detail bout this scarab gun please
eddy gordo and chrisitie monteiro are my heroes
halo 2 freak Posted at: 19:15 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121588
halo 2 freak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
iknow im off topic but is there a golden warthog and how do u get it other than mod ur xbox
gravemind Posted at: 14:00 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122222
gravemind
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Apr-2005 halo 2 freak said:iknow im off topic but is there a golden warthog and how do u get it other than mod ur xbox
You can't get that yellow warhog other than modding. It's just for show.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 22:24 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125576
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Does anyone know how to do the two-player Banshee fly trick? For all you people who want to know, listen up:

-Try this on a multiplayer level with a warthog and a banshee in the level.
-one person needs the sword...
-the person with the sword gets in the PASSANGER seat of the warthog
-the other person gets in a banshee and flys toward the person in the warthog. make sure you are right next to the passanger seat of the warthog.
-the person in the warhog makes sure his crosshair targeting circle is the color red on the banshee. Swing your sword once.
-the person in the banshee flys away somewhere far (but go straight, so the person in the warthog can still see you.)
-The person in the warthog presses X (to jump out) and he will FLY to the person in the banshee (if the banshee is still in the air)
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 21:11 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 130081
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hello? anyone there? ^
The saiyain king Posted at: 19:48 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 135003
The saiyain king
+
+
Yea you can get the golden warthog hers how to get it.On the two player map Headlong have swords and banshees. Get both people on the blue building go to the corner of the roof and use sword fly until you see pipe jump on the pipes and you will soon find a key go back to the building keep sword flying until you reach a mountain[you must have the key] then jump on the mountain and valla. PS.good luck getting it down.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 22:35 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 136059
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what is "the key"?
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 22:35 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 136060
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Apr-2005 Ultima(elite) said:what is "the key"?
"Why do it today when you know you can put it off 'till tommorow?"
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 22:36 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 136061
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
anyway, where are mountains in the headlong level? I thought it was a city...
The saiyain king Posted at: 17:01 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137447
The saiyain king
+
+
Thats what i heard from my cusin.

Ps.I don't know if its true
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close