Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Heres some wepon glitches (added)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
gangsta_leb284 Posted at: 17:13 Mar11 2007 Post ID: 1430439
gangsta_leb284
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ya i did that alot it looks cool.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
xtreemkiller Posted at: 18:34 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1460294
xtreemkiller
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hay do u know how to get no weapons if u dont tell me ill tell u how
gangsta_leb284 Posted at: 23:31 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1460889
gangsta_leb284
+
+
k tell me how
Jakester 24/7 Posted at: 16:16 Apr01 2007 Post ID: 1480065
Jakester 24/7
+
+
On 28-Oct-2006 gigorga said:This is a list of the most useful weapon glitches in Halo 2. I explain them using the default controller settings, so if you changed your settings to boxer or greenthumb or something like that, the button combinations will be different for you.

R=fire
L=grenade
A=jump
B=melee
X=reload
Y=switch weapon

Quick Reload: With this glitch, it takes less time to reload your weapon. There are two ways to do this: XYY or XBX. With XYY, you press X to reload, and right after the new clip touches the gun, you press YY really quickly (you must have a secondary weapon to do this). You will be able to shoot right after pressing YY. This also works to cancel out the sword's "reload time" since there is a period of waiting after a sword lunge. With XBX, you press X to reload, then right when the new clip touches the gun, press BX really fast. It will look like you are meleeing, but if you pressed X, you will be able to shoot.

Cancel Reload: If you are in the middle of reloading and you suddenly need to stop reloading and shoot, like if somebody starts shooting you, press YY quickly (you must have a secondary weapon for this to work).

Double Melee (also called BXB): This glitch allows you to melee people faster than normal. Press B to melee someone, and as soon as your melee has hit your opponent and the damage is done, press XB. This should give you a split second advantage on your 2nd melee. You can also do more than just 2 melees with it, just keep pressing BXBXB etc.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6700822213957166724

Switch Melee: Basically like the BXB, except this time press BYB. This will only work if you have a secondary weapon.

BXR: This is a very useful one with the Battle Rifle. Using the Battle Rifle, the BXR is almost an instant kill. Press B to melee, and as soon as you hear the melee connect, press XR really fast. This should all happen in less than 1 second. While it works with any weapon, most people use the Battle Rifle to BXR. This is because the melee takes the enemy's shield down, and then 1 headshot will kill him. You must have a full clip to do this.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8186052267422141674

Melee Stick: This one helps you stick people in close quarters. Press B to melee the person, but before the melee connects, press X. That will cancel the melee, and you will just lunge towards the person. As you are lunging, your recticle will automatically center on the enemy. Then all you have to do is throw the sticky grenade. So the button combination is BXL. You must have a full clip to do this.

Double Shot: This will allow you to shoot 2 Battle Rifle bursts simultaneously. It is very hard to master. You must press RRX very fast. It should take less than 1 second, probably about half of a second. This will give you a steady stream of 6 bullets, instead of two 3-shot bursts, like the Battle Rifle normally shoots. Be careful though, because once you do it, you will start reloading. It won't look like you are reloading, but watch your ammo bar. During the reloading time, you won't be able to shoot.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7497403787825994986

Grenade Reload: This is also for the Battle Rifle. If you have shot a few rounds out of your clip already and you want to reload and shoot at the same time, then press L, then quickly press X and just keep shooting the rounds you have left in your clip while the gun reloads at the same time. This only works when you are not host, due to communication error towards the host.

Suicide Shot: This one really isn't useful, but it's kind of neat. It's pretty much like the Double Shot (RRX), except this time press RRY. Run forward as you are doing this. Your first shot will fire normally, and your second shot will fire from where you were standing a moment ago (since you are running forward, the shot will be fired from behind you). It will shoot you in the head kill you (Killed by the Guardians). You must use a Battle Rifle, you must have a secondary weapon.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9059363476795787968

Butterfly: You can do this with any weapon. It is used to get to an otherwise unreachable spot, like a roof. Have Player A stand on Player B's head. Player A keeps jumping as fast as he can, while Player B keeps pressing X and B as fast as he can. Make sure player B doesn't assasinate player A. It is a lot easier to do when you are against a wall or a corner.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9147850128645687289

Sword Cancel: This is a very easy glitch. You can use it to get to high places. Just sword lunge at someone and press X before you hit them, and it will cancel the lunge. You will go flying. If you want to go flying upwards, have the person jump and sword cancel him when he is at the peak of his jump.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7356482630328401858

To sword fly get a sword and sit in the passenger seat of the warthog then get the other player (must be oposite team) to fly in a banshe and go beside the passenger and the passenger slices the banshe and the banshe flys as far away as possilble and when you get out you will start flying towards the banshe.When yu press the link just press More on the videos section and scroll down until you find it.

http://www.g4tv.com/search.aspx?options=DOT_CA&search=halo+2&submit=Search

Also theres other things on this link like on how to get scarab gun and other stuff...

I have recently found out how to sword cancel from as far as the wepon range. I like to call it

Wepon Cancel

To do this you must have any weapon and a sword. Then player A points there gun at the player B. Make sure the aimer is red. Then player A Presses Y X Fire very fast and if done correctly you will fly towars player B. Its best done with the sinper because you can zoom in and then have a MUCH longer range. So if you see someone superjump and you cant get him or her just use the sinper and do this you will pop in his or her face.... kinda shocking seeing some one floating right up to you... O.o with a sword..

This video shows you many glitches on how to get out of levles and you will see them butter fly and then one will wepon cancel to him. Just floats to him basicly or when hes on burial mounds flys across the map. Some people who have Xbox Live v 1.1 this glitch might not work.
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8311682050346149636&q=Halo+2+glitches
here's one:
BBXYY

its the battle rifle double burst,then u switch weps fats and do it again,savin alot of time

ppl say they can beat me with thier eyes closed,I say CUZ ITZ IN YUR DREAMZ!
skittles.TASTE THE F**KING RAINBOW!
http://www.forumsvibe.com/g...consoled
Mine!!!1!!!!
(online)
gangsta_leb284 Posted at: 16:45 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1488700
gangsta_leb284
+
+
wow. thnx for the glitches.
Arbitor Posted at: 12:00 Apr18 2007 Post ID: 1533649
Arbitor
+
+
Should this really be pinned ?Eh
blood00520 Posted at: 23:07 Apr20 2007 Post ID: 1541509
blood00520
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no i dont think it should but thats my opinion
gangsta_leb284 Posted at: 17:23 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1544747
gangsta_leb284
+
+
i cant find any glitches myself...now im ******. jk. anyway, i heard there was a glitch to run through enemies and kill them as soon as you run through them. has anyone heard of that glitch?
Zaz-D Posted at: 14:42 Jun20 2007 Post ID: 1674276
Zaz-D
+
+
no but i doubt its real...probably one of those rumors..but idk how it would be a rumor Eh
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]
"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat." Napoleon I

deadlyfighter1000 Posted at: 17:45 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1704020
deadlyfighter1000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm do you mean "fire" as in the R button.

[Offtopic] Nice Avatar Zaz [/Offtopic]

« Last edited by deadlyfighter1000 on Jun 30th 2007 »
Zaz-D Posted at: 19:11 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1704167
Zaz-D
+
+
tanx..o and i just realized,,your new here!! so welcome..( soz off topic Whistle )
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]
"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat." Napoleon I

bam2 Posted at: 14:50 Oct10 2007 Post ID: 1949051
bam2
Post Likes: 1
+
+
i like the br 6 bullet glitch the best
Zapdos_95 Posted at: 00:30 Nov04 2007 Post ID: 1980786
Zapdos_95
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wht is the best Weapon glitch
I have moved to the Account Eagle eye
Offensive Patrol Posted at: 12:17 Nov18 2007 Post ID: 1997687
Offensive Patrol
+
+
Personally i think its the the 6 bullet Battle Rifle Glitch.

TSF Join Now!

Pokemastar Posted at: 18:17 Nov18 2007 Post ID: 1998198
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Superjumps, well are the funnest :P
Now known as Intoxication.

Offensive Patrol Posted at: 19:10 Nov18 2007 Post ID: 1998283
Offensive Patrol
+
+
There funny but The 6 shot is theee coolest. Smile

TSF Join Now!

Eagle Eye Posted at: 22:30 Jan05 2008 Post ID: 2065607
Eagle Eye
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Needler:hit the fire button a milasecond away from each other and the fire realy fast

Sir Justin, the Sapphire swordsman of light

Gamertag: FORGIVENxSINNER

(HAS AN AMAZING GIRLFRIEND)
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close