Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Something really freaky!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Zaz-D Posted at: 17:54 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1704030
Zaz-D
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was in lockout and i was practicing the superjump there, and i got the superjump but it showed the screen shaking and my guy was bleeding then he fell through the little ledge there...then it said "Killed by the Guardians".....what is that?? also when i got that a second time I decided the next time my shields were gone and that happened i would shoot my rocket launcher...so it happened and i shot just before i died and when i did i heard this "YAAHOOHOOHOO"...like someone was screaming...does anyone know what happened?????

« Last edited by Zaz-D on Jun 30th 2007 »
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]
"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat." Napoleon I

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
deadlyfighter1000 Posted at: 18:12 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1704049
deadlyfighter1000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmm,dunno.Somewhere i searched bout that and some1 said that if you play in headlong for over 3h a guardian will come.i know the site that said it too if you want to know it.Possible the guardian is killing you.I have never seen the guardian but it's a possiblility,also the guy who said he saw it he said it was black.Give you an idea?you cant be black in halo 2.Also the person who saw it in headlong said he and his cousin conducted "Spectre hunts" and they waited till something unusal happened,then they would see the spectre or the black spartan.He also said that it can have almost any weapon.

« Last edited by deadlyfighter1000 on Jun 30th 2007 »
Zaz-D Posted at: 18:31 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1704085
Zaz-D
+
+
Thats really wierd...but no all it is it just takes down at least about half or all of my overshield..then it takes the final blow..although one time i got away from it..so idk,, but yeah i want to know that site..

gamerpro11 Posted at: 23:02 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1704931
gamerpro11
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Jun-2007 Zaz-D said:Thats really wierd...but no all it is it just takes down at least about half or all of my overshield..then it takes the final blow..although one time i got away from it..so idk,, but yeah i want to know that site..
Maybe the black sparten is a glitch to make sure that people stay on track because on the level high charity i was just standing there at the start of the level fighting the flood for at least two hours and a elite coverd in skulls came from no where and just killed me so mabey the black sparten and the skull elite are connected somehow i just dont know anymore halo keeps getting more complicated every time i play.
Join Team Halo 2 at http://teams.supercheats.com/teamhalo2
Pokemastar Posted at: 23:31 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1704989
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
First of all Zaz... When you get into a cramped spot itll automaticly kill you saying you've been killed by the gaurdians... But a YAHHHOHA! Impossible trust me... gamerpro11 that guy obviousley is LIENG LIKE HECK... The gaurdian is just something in the game when you kill yourself odley or in a cramped spot it kills you saying You have been killed by the gaurdians. Black spartan? Impossible... Halo 1 had a black spartan and dude black spartan there is many glicthes in this game like super bounces but a black spartan? IMPOSSIBLE! And ZOMG High Charity not playing for 2 hours BLACK ELIE WITH SKULLS! Dude that is a total lie... Black spartan impossible Black elite with skulls IMPOSSIBLE... What you are saying is a big load of crap.
Now known as Intoxication.

Zaz-D Posted at: 07:47 Jul01 2007 Post ID: 1705688
Zaz-D
+
+
Yeah .. your most probably right..i was kind of douting myself

deadlyfighter1000 Posted at: 07:58 Jul01 2007 Post ID: 1705697
deadlyfighter1000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you want the site?i dunno if im aloud to post it its here is what he said:
Entry Location:
Headlong

On headlong there has been many report of this guardian. I have been playing today and have found something very odd. First of all is when you get a banshee and fly it at the slope above the crashed bus, use boost from a run as high as you can go, like you're trying to get on top and you should just fall out of your banshee and die. Your screen should say 'You fell to your death'. Very odd. Now I am a very sad person and play Halo 2 far too much and me and my cousin conduct 'Guardian hunts'. We wait and wait and wait on headlong until something happens. Things rarely happen but when they do they are spectacular! I have actually seen a ghost player. It is a BLACK! spartan. Almost like the Halo 1 style and usually has pretty much ANY WEAPON!, I have had the tank turn its turret and shoot about 7 machine gun bullets around me when it spawned. Glitch or not, thats just weird right? I have been shot by sniper rifles, rockets and had plasma grenades thrown on me when I was on a warthog. This ghost or guardian is a force to be reckoned with. If you want to see him then you have to play for about 2 hours before anything starts to happen
And here is the website: http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox/game/cheats/cheats.jsp?releaseId=2005120717284575115966
PS: you have to look hard on the website.

Here is who posted it on the site: Submitted By: ollieherozero
and Zaz-D im sure somthing odd happened,dont belive the other guy,the skull elite could be there and so could the black spartan.

« Last edited by deadlyfighter1000 on Jul 1st 2007 »
deadlyfighter1000 Posted at: 08:00 Jul01 2007 Post ID: 1705699
deadlyfighter1000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here is who posted it on the site: Submitted By: ollieherozero
and Zaz-D im sure somthing odd happened,dont belive the other guy,the skull elite could be there and so could the black spartan.

Zaz-D Posted at: 08:03 Jul01 2007 Post ID: 1705704
Zaz-D
+
+
please dont double post..edit your first one

deadlyfighter1000 Posted at: 08:05 Jul01 2007 Post ID: 1705707
deadlyfighter1000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh,sorry.but i cant delete my post.

Zaz-D Posted at: 08:29 Jul01 2007 Post ID: 1705725
Zaz-D
+
+
neither can i...

gamerpro11 Posted at: 15:10 Jul01 2007 Post ID: 1706932
gamerpro11
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks deadlyfighter1000 i know i saw a skull elite and i don't know what else it chould be cause somthing killed me and it wasn't the flood.
Zaz-D Posted at: 18:41 Jul01 2007 Post ID: 1707656
Zaz-D
+
+
well...wat do you mean "not the flood"

deadlyfighter1000 Posted at: 10:40 Jul02 2007 Post ID: 1709716
deadlyfighter1000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow,scary maybe it was some sorta Secret boss sorta thing.But it would kill you if you stayed stil long enough?hmm what difficulty were u on?
Also,i decided to turn on my X-box on all night on Headlong level,and guess what? both my characters were dead,i put them in vehicles so i would know if they died,and they did.but when i woke up i didnt see a spartan, all i know is that my characters were dead.It's creepy.
Zaz-D Posted at: 14:12 Jul02 2007 Post ID: 1710451
Zaz-D
+
+
your characters wouldve came back to life though..

Pokemastar Posted at: 14:40 Jul02 2007 Post ID: 1710516
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Deadly... ZOMG I went to that post I read it ITS A LOAD OF CRAP TO! Dude ok... Black Spartan who can weild any weapon dude! It dosn't make any sense you really think you wait 2 hours ZOMG A BLACK SPARTAN PWNED ME... What you said about your charecters dead... Gaurdian or not you would respawn so yup LIE... And Gamerpro you are also a lier... You waited 2 hours on the level just to get pwned? Makes no sense to me... How do you not know it was the flood? A black elite with SKULLS... Dude this is crap! Dude the game creators obviously wouldn't let such a huge glitch like that... It can't take its own form and pwn everyone. Black spartan made up and a lie the person who posted that on the other site is just lieng to make you waste your time. And if you believe that or think we'll actually waste 2 hours of our life on that you are sadley mistaken.
Now known as Intoxication.

gamerpro11 Posted at: 21:48 Jul02 2007 Post ID: 1712168
gamerpro11
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was playing on lengendary but my friend said he was playing on normal and he did the same thing i did and he was killed by something but i think he was killed by the flood cause he's not very good at the game.
deadlyfighter1000 Posted at: 08:24 Jul03 2007 Post ID: 1713082
deadlyfighter1000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea,i know they respawned.Duh that's why i put them in vehicles.And they respawned because they died,get it?

« Last edited by deadlyfighter1000 on Jul 3rd 2007 »
Zaz-D Posted at: 16:17 Jul03 2007 Post ID: 1714730
Zaz-D
+
+
o...i guess i could see that but still...like gpokemastar said...Bungie wouldnt make such a huge glitch that possibly no one would ever find...i mean, seriously..who would waste their life by sitting in headlong for 3 hours??????

Zaz-D Posted at: 12:44 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1720618
Zaz-D
+
+
no offense...

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close