Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

MS reassures gamers on Crackdown/Halo 3 promo

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

koolkid24 Posted at: 20:16 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1318871
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Microsoft's marketing team promises in blog that all Crackdown copies from the "pretty huge" initial shipment will have invites to anticipated beta test.

By Brendan Sinclair, GameSpot

It's a small leap from anticipation to apprehension, and with few games as eagerly anticipated as Microsoft's Halo 3, fans of the franchise have been understandably antsy about landing a spot in the game's invite-only beta test.

Microsoft announced three ways gamers could snag an invite, and with one of those points of entry already closed and invites sent out, desperate gamers are turning their attention to the remaining two. Specifically, they're wondering about the promise that specially marked copies of Microsoft's free-roaming Crackdown will include an invitation to the Halo 3 beta test.

To address any concerns, the Xbox 360 marketing team updated its GamerScore Blog today with reassuring words about the scarcity (or lack thereof) of those specially marked Crackdowns.

"The initial shipment of Crackdown at retail will include access to the Halo 3 beta," the blog notes. "The 'initial shipment' is pretty huge, so there will be enough to go around. For those Halo 3 fans who are STILL losing sleep over this, you can guarantee entrance into the Halo 3 Beta by purchasing a copy of Crackdown when it launches Feb. 20th."

Crackdown has been rated M for Mature. For more on the game, check out GameSpot's latest hands-on or download the demo from the Xbox Live Marketplace.
I'm Back!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shady4eva Posted at: 13:06 Jan27 2007 Post ID: 1322240
shady4eva
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i read about this i am probaly not going to try it out (since im bammed lol)
qwertyuio Posted at: 20:41 Jul17 2007 Post ID: 1755313
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
I am not going to do it iether.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close