Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

Report Glitches or ways to cheat on Halo 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
brandon2ko Posted at: 19:27 Apr16 2008 Post ID: 2202653
brandon2ko
Exiled is a Life Style
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hers a glitch
two players online(any level with turrent)
stand by turret have second player take a gernade and throw it under the turret.then you grab the turret as the gernade blows up
resulting in the turret still their and in your hand
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
esl2k7 Posted at: 09:56 Apr23 2008 Post ID: 2212088
esl2k7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
theres a glitch on the covenant, when you get the third tower jump in the Green Phantom and it goes out over the water and eventually disappears and you hit a checkpoint while on it so you will have to quit your current session, stupid intreegingly colored phantom...
sagittarius Posted at: 19:36 May10 2008 Post ID: 2235079
sagittarius
+
+
theres a glitch for foundry. if you put dammage resistance down to 50% and box in a soccer ball with sheild doors, walk into it, the take a turrent quickly rip it off there will stand a living replica of you, just...standing tEhhere.
pickachu143 Posted at: 07:37 May26 2008 Post ID: 2254594
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Theres a glitch on The Ark. If you stand on the bottom turret of the Scarab then the scarab will walk crazily and sometimes go out of the map. Freaky, i was floating in the air once and i blew up the scarab and i couldnt get down so...
Dark Jmo Posted at: 08:29 May30 2008 Post ID: 2258754
Dark Jmo
+
+
Theres an unfair advantage for the elite character models. You can't headshot them from behind. This is especially annoying (or if your the elite, good) on things like Team Swat.

I tried just looking in a corner so no1 culd headshot me, but i forgot about assasinations...
Destroying the world is a lot like eating yoghurt, you use a spoon.

JMO Lord of Spoons

GRAVEMIND

Want to contact me for any reason? My Gamertag is: JMO 137
Pooly Posted at: 16:44 Jun02 2008 Post ID: 2264018
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
On the first level of campaign theres a way out of the level into the large jungle behind it as well as up the cliffs where the pelican comes near the factory at the end of the level.
You need at least 2 players and you need to get to the factory roof, from there you can use a glitch to jump off your friends head till you reach a higher area, have your friend kill himself until he spawns on the clifface behind you and when he's there kill yourself, you can then freely wander around outside of most of the first map.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Cybertron Posted at: 12:51 Aug06 2008 Post ID: 2366175
Cybertron
+
+
I don't know if this is a glitch or not but here goes. ON the first level there is a family of monkeys just sitting there. For proof watch this video someone made but I used it to find them. This video tells you about all the skulls and eggs and glitches (only availible on solo-mode).
Join Halo 360(my team)IGamerzcentral(my site)

Godsarmor, not a member of SC made the sig and Vasco for avy
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 02:08 Aug12 2008 Post ID: 2375497
Black Mamba 19
+
+
If you blow up a Scarab really quick on The Covenant right before you blow it up you get shot to the back of the map.NVM I see someone got to it before me even though I found it first.Doh

« Last edited by Black Mamba 19 on Aug 12th 2008 »

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

Sony™_Goku Posted at: 18:31 Aug12 2008 Post ID: 2376670
Sony™_Goku
+
+
There's one on the Last level forgot what it's called the Snow one at the end where you fight the monitor there's a Spartan Laser keep picking it up and dropping it like 5 times and it will have infinite ammo
Cybertron Posted at: 17:21 Aug18 2008 Post ID: 2386887
Cybertron
+
+
play infection in custm games on narrows... First go to the waterfall then you will see stacked boxes jump over them to find a teleporter. Go into it. It will teleport you straight to Valhalla's snow part. When you are the last man standing the zombies will come and try to get you but they die in one shot or so, so stay there and keep fending them off...
Join Halo 360(my team)IGamerzcentral(my site)

Godsarmor, not a member of SC made the sig and Vasco for avy
Roggie1 Posted at: 16:32 Aug25 2008 Post ID: 2397340
Roggie1
+
+
In co-op on the last level, go to an area where there is a corner that has a 90 degree angle. one person jumps on the others head, and the one on the bottom keeps tapping a in a pattern. if done right, u can enjoy a new way to get out of the level
Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 02:16 Aug29 2008 Post ID: 2401917
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
On 05-Nov-2007 qwertyuio said:I have heard about the "click whatever to flip... wait what? How did you do that???" message....it is really funny.
I did that one too,its

Click RB to...Wait,how did you do that?

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 15:44 Sep23 2008 Post ID: 2434202
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
On 29-Aug-2008 Ace Of Spades 117 said:I did that one too,its

Click RB to...Wait,how did you do that?
BTW,on Forge in Cold Storage,you can glitch out of the map,its easy,just put enough barriers/walls to where you can crouch in there (Set all barriers and walls to NOT start at beginning) ,put walls all around the barrier/wall pile,and crouch in there,and you'll sink under the map,you need to go to forge mode as soon as you sink,then youll see alot of smoke and colors,wierd.

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 18:44 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448982
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Put a dumpster between two walls as close as you can, and put a power up in front of the dumpster. Then put Grav Lifts on their sides of the wall pointing inwards so it gets pushed towards the power up, but is still getting pushed by the grav lifts as the power up blocks it. Now, whenever someone goes to get the power up, they get a face full of dumpster. Get a bunch of noobs on this level, and a lot of those traps, and watch them kill themselves, giving you the edge.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
superboy Posted at: 19:37 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2574455
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
On 06-Dec-2007 giantredsea said:Ok here's one:
Go on an incline, or a ramp with an energy sword. Place someone directly on the bttom in fornt of you. When you try to slash them, it won't do anything. They person doesn't get hurt and your sword will move but won't do anything.

Im not sure it will always work, but i campaign in the level Cortana, i couldn't kill a flood. In multiplayer, I was trying to kill my friend, and he stood there watching me try to slash at him lol.
Dude,the second part you just suck.That's not a glitch.The first part is a sword jump or somethin'.
shiny pokedex Posted at: 13:44 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618500
shiny pokedex
+
+
iz there any glitches in any levels on custom games that i could use against my friend that always beats me?
http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=teambluefire
my own really great soccer team http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=soccerlovers
you want ur code tested join here http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=teamcodetesters
family guy and the simpsons http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=familyguyandthesimpsonsteam
qwertyuio Posted at: 21:23 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618955
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Well for one thing, I doubt your friend would think your better than him if you just used glitches, but no, there aren't really any useful matchmaking glitches, just random fun stuff.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close