Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

Craziest Kills

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
soda_freak Posted at: 19:36 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224182
soda_freak
Post Likes: 0
+
+
one time i was playin one-one-one with my cuz (offline), i forget what the level is called, but its the one with the spinny fan thing, i was in a scorpian, and my cuz shot it alot, and it was 1 shot away from blowing up, so i hopped out run to the right of him, the fan lifted up the scorpian and it fell of at the top of him and hit my cuz, and he went flying across the map, in my view, it looked like it just appered above him, we still laugh about it to this day
plenty of credit to tbug2007 for the awsome avatar! thanks!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=83243<-----click here for avys and more![center]

name: SODA
Wii friend/wii code: 2594-8301-7456-0093
SSB brawl code: 4682-8228-4879
guitar hero 3 code: 5284-1194-8630
gamertag: TheDIsTRacTioN5
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jam Jar Posted at: 06:15 May03 2008 Post ID: 2225408
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
i kept missing sniper shots at the gate on high ground, three of them walked in line just as i fired and i got a triple kill with one shot i was well proud until i saw someone on MLG got an overkill which ended my celebrating instantly

« Last edited by Jam Jar on May 3rd 2008 »
199Y Posted at: 10:18 May05 2008 Post ID: 2228100
199Y
+
+
On that one New map that's made for forge I was hiding in a corner with the Sniper and I got bored and fired off a shot at a container and it bounced of of it and went threw 3 peoples heads.

On Narrows with the man cannon on team rockets, I was flying threw the air with someone going strait towards my from the other side, I pulled the trigger blew him up as he stuck me and I flew back to the ground where I came from, hit the grav lift again, and thhe sticky blew up the other guy coming fromt he other side.
qwertyuio Posted at: 20:23 May05 2008 Post ID: 2228983
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
On 03-May-2008 Jam Jar said:i kept missing sniper shots at the gate on high ground, three of them walked in line just as i fired and i got a triple kill with one shot i was well proud until i saw someone on MLG got an overkill which ended my celebrating instantly
Dude that might be Recon worthy. Bring it to bungies attention.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Darklightness1 Posted at: 20:27 May05 2008 Post ID: 2228999
Darklightness1
+
+
one time i sniped someone behind a rock and then someone sniped me from a rock then I sniped them back and it turns out they had a person with a grenade going behind me so i ran towarrd the sniper (the other person got blown up) and I ran in guns ablazing and when came out I was the only person there for like 4 mins. it was freaky
Jam Jar Posted at: 11:44 May06 2008 Post ID: 2229437
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
On 05-May-2008 qwertyuio said:Dude that might be Recon worthy. Bring it to bungies attention.
the overkill by the MLG guy isn't Recon worthy so i dought mine is, plus i've done better things on this game.
Pooly Posted at: 10:56 May11 2008 Post ID: 2235665
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
I had the best no-scope ever last night.
I was in Team Snipers and I was attempting to betray my mate who was on my 360 with me because all but 1 player off the other team quit, I randomly fired my sniper rifle and my mate crouched, making me no-scope the guy on his own.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Jam Jar Posted at: 11:11 May13 2008 Post ID: 2238130
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
lol that could be RECON worthy it'd look like you set up the shot sorta
Pooly Posted at: 11:17 May13 2008 Post ID: 2238139
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
I'd put the video in my fileshare, but my sister went on and played a load of games with random people so I couldn't save the film.

qwertyuio Posted at: 21:32 May13 2008 Post ID: 2239287
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
On 13-May-2008 arbiterdelta101 said:no you suicidal maniac and please talk about halo for onceShame
Who are you talking to? Eh It's actually your post that is useless from what I see.
-Deleted-
Pooly Posted at: 15:12 May14 2008 Post ID: 2239925
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
That's in my sig, and it's a joke, it's not directed to anybody in particular, ok? And how is your post relevant to the topic? This is about Halo 3, not 2, and we don't care if you can get all skulls in Halo2. And for your information, I've been posting things relevant to the topic so don't tell me I'm off-topic.

Another good kill I got was in matchmaking on Shotty Snipers on Narrows, somebody run at me with the shotgun while I was attempting to snipe someone, he fired so I jumped and looked at him before firing on accident and he run straight into the bullet, so I ended up no-scoping him.

Another time three people on the opposite team were all stood next to each facing away from me, I sniped 1 and the other 2 just stood there, I sniped another and only now does the last guy realise whats going on, so he turns around straight into another sniper bullet from me.

XD

Dark Jmo Posted at: 07:25 May28 2008 Post ID: 2256834
Dark Jmo
+
+
Once when I was playing live at my friends house, it was Assault, I was guarding him with a gravity hammer while he was arming the bomb, little did I know the bomb armed instantly...

Also I was playing Snipers with my friend and his brother on The Pit and he managed to headshot his brother with a sniper bullet that reflected off the wall.
Destroying the world is a lot like eating yoghurt, you use a spoon.

JMO Lord of Spoons

GRAVEMIND

Want to contact me for any reason? My Gamertag is: JMO 137
.Impact Posted at: 21:25 May28 2008 Post ID: 2257478
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I was driving a Warthog when a Scarab stepped on me.

qwertyuio Posted at: 23:30 May29 2008 Post ID: 2258460
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
On 14-May-2008 arbiterdelta101 said:this will show qwertyuio. i know were all the skulls are on halo2 without having to do the rest of the level . oh and frank jaeger aka grey fox is cooooooooooolThumbs Up anyway oh sorry i thought that take a walk off a long/short pier was from you 'sorry lol.xd
Thanks for the compliment. But your post does not have anything on topic about it.

-Deleted-
Axel64 Posted at: 23:36 May29 2008 Post ID: 2258463
Axel64
+
+
ooh ooh ooh
on Narrows
i was shooting my Granola Bar Firer and a flying gorrilla shot his oreo cannon at me so i jumped on the Flying Gorrillas back, pulled on his ears, then i ripped off his ding-dong which had him come crashing down to his mortal destruction
then i tea bagged him :P

Myspace URL: http://www.myspace.com/kylepwnsn0085
qwertyuio Posted at: 23:42 May29 2008 Post ID: 2258466
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
On 29-May-2008 Axel64 said:ooh ooh ooh
on Narrows
i was shooting my Granola Bar Firer and a flying gorrilla shot his oreo cannon at me so i jumped on the Flying Gorrillas back, pulled on his ears, then i ripped off his ding-dong which had him come crashing down to his mortal destruction
then i tea bagged him :P
.....I will give you a chance to explain if this is actually something that happened in halo before I delete it. 0_o
Axel64 Posted at: 23:46 May29 2008 Post ID: 2258468
Axel64
+
+
why yes,
i was shooting a RL at one of those flying things, he shot me when i jumped, i guess the game glitched and i landed on him, it instantly killed him lol
i just put randomm stuff cause it sounded funny atm sorry
PLZ DONT DELETE THAT POST!!!

qwertyuio Posted at: 23:49 May29 2008 Post ID: 2258470
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
On 29-May-2008 Axel64 said:why yes,
i was shooting a RL at one of those flying things, he shot me when i jumped, i guess the game glitched and i landed on him, it instantly killed him lol
i just put randomm stuff cause it sounded funny atm sorry
PLZ DONT DELETE THAT POST!!!
aahhhh, alrighty then. I just wanted to know if it's something that actually even semi-happened. :D Not deleting. You can be funny, just make sure you have something that makes it related to the forum/topic. :P (In your case it just needed to be explained a bit more)
Axel64 Posted at: 23:55 May29 2008 Post ID: 2258473
Axel64
+
+
hahaha
thanks
but yeah, im gonna EMail you that link to the video we talked about
cause RJFighter closed it and deleted the post :P
yeah man yeah
i do have something from Halo 1
but im still gonna say it cause its funny
ok so, we were playing an all rockets slayer game at Infinity
everyone wanted to be funny and shoot me at the same time WITH stciky nades attatched to me and vehicles surrounding me.
when they fired rockets all hell broke loose, vehicles flew and killed all 8 of them and i, instead of flying up, went straight down through the games border. lol
then, they re stacked the vehicles and errthang so we could do it again, i kept falling down through random blank space, after about 5 minutes, we heard BKUUUUSSSSHHDBGFSHBVFHSIBGS
and we were like wtf was that?
then you see my character fall out of the sky at like 9 million mph and hit all the vehicles.
they flew and we never could play the map with vehicles again cause everytime we put vehicles, they didnt show up lol, its like theyre gone forever

maja2 Posted at: 05:46 Jun08 2008 Post ID: 2270886
maja2
+
+
i threw a grenade at the flood and hi staph on it

Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close