Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

Craziest Kills

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Sacred_Light Posted at: 16:05 Sep20 2008 Post ID: 2430243
Sacred_Light
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Slayer on Rat's Nest
I was riding on a mongoose and was attempting to splatter my brother, he chuked a grenade from high ground, went underneath my car, blew up behind me, sent me frontflipping fowards upwards, I hit him and scored a splatter. My car then went back on its wheels and I continued driving.
[center]I am now known as Divinity
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Da Jakester3 Posted at: 18:34 Sep20 2008 Post ID: 2430688
Da Jakester3
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I shot a sniper at my foe, it went through his legs (tried to no scope whilst being SMG'D) bounced up off the floor and I got a double kill on another 2 trying to offer backup, then died.

I laughed like mad

Qwuafawafawafawafawafa.
...Peter's pecker picked another Pickle bearing ***** pepper,Peter's pecker picked another Pickle bearing ***** pepper WHY?!!
As We Light up the Sky....!

Anybody Miss Me? DIDN'T THINK SO!
Sacred_Light Posted at: 22:40 Sep20 2008 Post ID: 2430977
Sacred_Light
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Ah. Can't read that without highlighting it. But that's pretty funny.
[center]I am now known as Divinity
gamefreakgabe Posted at: 06:40 Sep26 2008 Post ID: 2437105
gamefreakgabe
+
+
A friend of mine and I where building a map in Forge. I was messing around shooting random things. He was in dot form and just had gone out of it behind me, but far in the air and kinda far back. So I whip around and fire a shot completely at random and got a no-scope from it :D

Whats really funny though is how his body hit the ground. When it smashed against the dirt the legs, arms and neck stretched out. In the end he looked something like a lizard. Doh

« Last edited by gamefreakgabe on Sep 26th 2008 »

I DEMAND MOAR VESPENE GAS
Cybertron Posted at: 15:44 Sep29 2008 Post ID: 2440596
Cybertron
+
+
My friend was on a mongoose and had gravity hammer. He came towards me and swung the hammer. It hit him so hard he flew into the mountain in valhalla and then died.
Join Halo 360(my team)IGamerzcentral(my site)

Godsarmor, not a member of SC made the sig and Vasco for avy
superboy Posted at: 11:57 Aug07 2009 Post ID: 2699990
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
It wasn't me, but it was on a video. Some guy was playing Infection or something, he slammed a gravity hammer into a guy on a mongoose. The guy on the Mongoose died. The mongoose's remains flew hard at a guy hiding on a rock on Valhalla. The mongoose killed the guy hiding on the rock, giving the Grav Hammer guy a splatter.
tegan41 Posted at: 17:36 Aug11 2009 Post ID: 2704684
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I was on The Pit and was shooting stuff not paying a bit of attention to the game, much to my team mates disappointment because we lost because of that, and I shot a cone. The cone flew up into the air and came back down splattering one of my teammates, I couldn't stop laughing, it was freakin hilarious.
pokeking543 Posted at: 16:03 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2706120
pokeking543
+
+
Try this: In a game of Oddball in Multi Team, I grabbed the ball and my cousin got on a Mongoose. We drove out to the Gaurdians, and my cuz deployed a Bubble Shield, keeping us alive for a little while. We stayed there for about 15-20 seconds, then we got back on just as a couple of opponents jumped in and threw down a Frag. Right as the Shield cuts out, the grenade exploded, propelling us away from the laser blasts. I looked back, only to see a Gaurdian's shot take out both enemies at once. We then drove off to win the game by about 60-70 points.

Beat that.

Thanks to latiasfinder for epic sig and avy.
Join DKC (for Halo 3), SC branch.
Epic win is epic.
hatershateme Posted at: 16:56 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2706189
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I was fakeing to shot my teamate in the head,but i pulled the trigger,and one of my enemey jumps down,but to get shot in the head on accident.
I got a kill and a betrayle.

Thats my craziest kill....so far

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Jam Jar Posted at: 05:11 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707789
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
pretty much all the clips on my fileshare on Hyp3roptik are crazy no-scopes.
superboy Posted at: 13:39 Oct11 2009 Post ID: 2749201
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
The Pit, October 11th, 1v1 Slayer, Random + Random weapons.

I ran to the overshield with my big bro' against me. He had a splazer. I grabbed the overshield. After it fully charged, he went to laser me. Rejected!! He stuck me. Rejected x2!!! Needless to say, his laser and stick failed to kill me. I killed him eventually XD!!!

« Last edited by superboy on Oct 11th 2009 »
Jam Jar Posted at: 02:21 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2749692
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
this no scope was crazy as: Video Link
doamasniperx14 Posted at: 23:21 Dec22 2009 Post ID: 2777636
doamasniperx14
+
+
I was playing a custom game and failed to notice the sticky in front of me and the sniper to my side.Anxious Sticky blows up sniper shoots, but misses. I then notice him (sticky did'nt kill me) and got behind a barrel. Waited for sheild to charge, then went for sniper. Got it and shot a reboned and headshoted him. I loved it but my friend demanded to see a replay of the entire thing.Smile

One shot, two shot, three.....
Go to http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?doamasniperx14 to put your mind through the ultimate test.
Scourge285 Posted at: 19:00 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779478
Scourge285
+
+
Me and my sister were playing ctf on Last Resort, so I'm invisible but she sees radar, we both have flags she is just coming out of my base with my flag. I just go to melee her but she melees right at the same time. Flash of shields and both of us go flying backwards dead, Lol. Another one is my friend Michael and I were playing Slayer on Sandtrap. I'm inside this room, don't even see him come and out of nowhere he is right in front of me I fire sniper instantly, "Bulltrue! and Sniper Kill!" I was like wow how in the hell, he was like OMG really I loled so hard. Me and 3 friends were playing Sandtrap splitscreen on my custom map it had alot of Fusion Coils and Plasma Batteries so my friend Michael is flying a banshee and I have a Splazer. He goes to shot me and I have him locked right on and fire, "You commited suicide, you Lasered Michael" I was like waaaaaaaat??? I went to watch replay of video a peice of debree went right in front of me when I fired and in turn I hit it and killed myself as it went right in front of my head. I have to admit I loled so hard when I saw that and I still killed michael so that was funny too. Another I was playing xbox live at my friends house so I was in a hornet it was VIP it was 6v6 I got stuck and it killed me then my hornet dropped on the VIP and 5 player protecting him "You splattered+death from the grave+killtrocity+Extermination+killed VIP and the player guarding his VIP who stuck me got so mad he started swearing off and got kicked too lol. I still don't know how I did it and I wish it was on my xbox because that would be an awesome vid.SmileThumbs Up
Full Hayabusa and Campaing on Legendary Solo...yeah....I'm that good.....at Halo 3....

Scourge285 @ Hotmail.com

I won't be on alot, so feel lucky when I am on, peace and see ya later.

GT: Major Scourge
Axionas Posted at: 19:07 Jan03 2010 Post ID: 2782023
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I get stuck and the sticky doesn't explode, so i die and the opposite team is like WTF and are looking at my body. well i see this as a perfect chance to shoot the stickie and cause it to blow up for a triple kill.

« Last edited by Axionas on Jan 3rd 2010 »
Beta X Posted at: 20:01 Jan03 2010 Post ID: 2782038
Beta X
+
+
Mine was a back of the head No Scope off the Blue to Green man Cannon.
My friend was crossing from middle to gold. That gap you have to jump into, I went on the Man cannon,aimed, shot, Boom. Back the head No Scope.

Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 13:10 Jan10 2010 Post ID: 2785187
Zombie Madacky1
+
+
superboy said:It wasn't me, but it was on a video. Some guy was playing Infection or something, he slammed a gravity hammer into a guy on a mongoose. The guy on the Mongoose died. The mongoose's remains flew hard at a guy hiding on a rock on Valhalla. The mongoose killed the guy hiding on the rock, giving the Grav Hammer guy a splatter.

Ive Seen That Its Quite Funny

Chored TV Lulz
Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 13:41 Jan10 2010 Post ID: 2785207
Zombie Madacky1
+
+
Thumbs UpI Probably Have The Craziest Kill.Smile So Im In A Banshee Just Randomly Flying About.I See A Teammate Being Shot By A Chopper So I Head Towards The Chopper,Firing The Plasma Cannons At It.It Goes Underneath Me So I Do A Turn,Not Knowing A Grav Lift Was Floating Up A Warthog,Which I Accedentally Knock Off The Lift Which Splatters An Unexpeting Enemy And I Get A Double Kill By Shooting The Chopper Guy.In Game When I First Got The Splatter I Was Like WTF LolzThumbs Up

Chored TV Lulz
lolman19 Posted at: 15:42 Feb01 2010 Post ID: 2796421
lolman19
+
+
Not Talkinggot mongoose mowdown with crazynessNot Talking
lolman19 Posted at: 15:46 Feb01 2010 Post ID: 2796426
lolman19
+
+
Zombie Madacky1 said:
superboy said:It wasn't me, but it was on a video. Some guy was playing Infection or something, he slammed a gravity hammer into a guy on a mongoose. The guy on the Mongoose died. The mongoose's remains flew hard at a guy hiding on a rock on Valhalla. The mongoose killed the guy hiding on the rock, giving the Grav Hammer guy a splatter.

Ive Seen That Its Quite Funny

that is sik man but i got a splatter with a barrel on free for allNot Talking
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close