Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

HALO 3 IBHBYD TUTORIAL note: if im banned, idc. im only trying to help... alot...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

shwaou Posted at: 13:39 Nov21 2007 Post ID: 2001348
shwaou
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok, first off. start on normal. keep going on the level the covenant and after defeating the 2 scarabs, and gling inside, kill the prophet. at that time dont jump through any of the rings! after killing him, the flood will try to kill you. kill them all before going through any of the rings. wait till the Arbiter gets to the end and u dont see any of the flood left. NONE. ok, now there are codes for the rings. one is

4 5 6 5 7 6 5 4 1 2 3 2 7 2 1 3 4 6 7 5 4 6 5 4 5 3 4. after doing that one, u dont have to finish the level when getting the skull.
there is a shorter one too. its

4 6 5 4 5 3 4. that code means you have to ifnish the level. the shorter one is easier. it takes ALOT less time, and all you have to do if go where the Arbiter is now, and go down that pipe looking thing. if you jump through the rings correctly, they will shine like this kinda *(**)* they will glow watever, all of them, go where truth was, and take the skull. remember, the shorter one u jump through the pipe.

Additional Details

sorry, had no more room left. if it did not work, u might of accidentally walked through one, THATS OK! YOU CAN REVERT TO LAST SAVE!

iwhbyd(i would have been your daddy skull) ''but a dog beat me over the fence''
adds more detail to the game.
ex: grunt: stop molesting me!!!
i heard that marines yell:for spartaaaaaaaaaa!
2 bruted and one dies, the living one says: you killed my lover!
it adds funny comments.

MORE DETAILS

more details! i got it last night, wasnt so hard, u jump right next to the ring like this

this is the ring...
_()_
/__ /

jump on the little space you got before going through, and run, 0.2 seconds after you run, jump still holding forward, u went through the ring. easy. i hope these details and this tutorial helped you! also, there is one ring with red on it at the top, thats the fourth ring. like this

() 1 () 2 () 3 (} fourth. its like the odd one out, the last one by the prophet is the seventh, i REALLY hope this helped you, if not, and you have questions, compose a message to me and i will awnser back. compose to [email protected]
and have the title ''halo 3 iwhbyd ring jumping help, or something familliar to that. and i can help you with any other skull in the game Smile sometimes my xbox360 live really lags and disconnects, but my gamertag is exactly this.

byyyyyaaahhhhhh

1 b, 5 ys', 3 as', and 6 hs'

here is a better detail of the ring.

._()_
/...../

and remember, im only trying to help, you can bann me, but this will help alot of people.

« Last edited by shwaou on Nov 21st 2007 »
neptis Posted at: 14:01 Nov21 2007 Post ID: 2001376
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
+
mate this is in the wrong forum i will have to move it to the halow 3 forums if thair is eny. i will also have to delet your second post .
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Xein Posted at: 14:31 Nov21 2007 Post ID: 2001435
Xein
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Dude this should be in the skull pinned topic so you can copy and past it in there and ask a mod to close this so you don't get in trouble a lot of people will be thank full for this

Diamond- Name- XEIN FC- 3823 5547 8764
Battle Revolutiom- name XEIN code 1031 8278 1971
qwertyuio Posted at: 15:05 Nov21 2007 Post ID: 2001475
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Xein is right. Next time try finding the right forum to put it in and then look to make sure there is nothing the same there. This WILL NOT be added to the IBHBYD skull discription in the Skull topic to keep it simple and easy to understand but I will note in that part of the skull guide to look here for further details. Even though this will not be used much,thanks for the submission and I must say that I am impressed.It is useful.Good job.

P.S. This is not AT ALL something you would get banned for shwaou.You should read the rules to see what kind of things you get banned for.

Wow....that was a lot to say by me...lol Ok well now.

CLOSED FOR DUPLICITY
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close