Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

Well this is weird....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Xein Posted at: 15:21 Nov21 2007 Post ID: 2001499
Xein
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So somebody send me a friend reqest i accepted. I wondered how he got my GT i don't think i ever fought with or against him and he can't be my friend from school since i belive he has a low rank (This guy is much higher) And that day i was checking my service file on bungie. So i decide to look up his i put it in in at it said it didn't exist. So i spell it differemtly still no dice i check my friend list i put it in again exactly not there. He has a lot of gamerscore and 5 star rep and halo 3 but i can't find him on bungie. Why doesn't he have a service file? Is it possible to have a friend thats not "Real" looking back i'm not 100% sure but i think he had recon armor. So could he work for bungie?

« Last edited by Xein on Nov 21st 2007 »

Diamond- Name- XEIN FC- 3823 5547 8764
Battle Revolutiom- name XEIN code 1031 8278 1971
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 16:06 Nov21 2007 Post ID: 2001574
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
yes,maybe he was a bungie member. We would have to know if bungie members show up on the search.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
kingrhino Posted at: 15:12 Nov25 2007 Post ID: 2006945
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it might have been one of the two lucky people who got recon for stupid suicides.
join team mario bros. the best team ever!!!!!!!!!!!
qwertyuio Posted at: 22:37 Nov25 2007 Post ID: 2007330
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
On 25-Nov-2007 kingrhino said:it might have been one of the two lucky people who got recon for stupid suicides.
yes but they would have shown up on the search.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Jam Jar Posted at: 10:25 Nov26 2007 Post ID: 2007591
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
On 21-Nov-2007 Xein said:So somebody send me a friend reqest i accepted. I wondered how he got my GT i don't think i ever fought with or against him and he can't be my friend from school since i belive he has a low rank (This guy is much higher) And that day i was checking my service file on bungie. So i decide to look up his i put it in in at it said it didn't exist. So i spell it differemtly still no dice i check my friend list i put it in again exactly not there. He has a lot of gamerscore and 5 star rep and halo 3 but i can't find him on bungie. Why doesn't he have a service file? Is it possible to have a friend thats not "Real" looking back i'm not 100% sure but i think he had recon armor. So could he work for bungie?
hmmm i don't understand that, he might not have registered on bungie ???????????
fablelord Posted at: 17:31 Nov26 2007 Post ID: 2008016
fablelord
+
+
Maybe it is one of the people who run Xbox Live. He just saw all of the things you did and thought you were cool. O.K. I know thats a stupid reason but it is either that soebody from Bungie or a ghost.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
The_Fury4 Posted at: 19:17 Nov26 2007 Post ID: 2008137
The_Fury4
+
+
qwertyuio and Jam Jar are right. You have to be a Bungie member to look at peoples Service Records.

« Last edited by The_Fury4 on Nov 26th 2007 »
Love is the beauty of the soul.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close