Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

your easiest kill on halo 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 22:03 Jan01 2008 Post ID: 2057599
shadowfire1138
Post Likes: 0
+
+
grab da gravity hammer, get a ball of floods, and press the shoot button and u got yourself a easy load of kills AND lots of body parts ( to abd its not like timesplitters where u can use body parts as 1 hit kill weapons )Smile

Havn't been around for a year :(.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
klaww Posted at: 23:09 Jan02 2008 Post ID: 2059758
klaww
+
+
i sorta...ran up to a brute...and melee'd him and he died...
Pokemastar Posted at: 00:53 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2059842
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
New easiest one. Gravity Hammer+ 3 Grunts in a Group=Win.
Now known as Intoxication.

gangsta_leb284 Posted at: 20:54 Jan05 2008 Post ID: 2065383
gangsta_leb284
+
+
stick a plasma on a grunt and when it runs away into a nother group of grunts they all blow up.
J.ack/c Posted at: 10:23 Jan06 2008 Post ID: 2066686
J.ack/c
Forum GuestMember
+
+
just using a single magnum online and coming 2nd by one kill.
All work and no games makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no games makes... You get the picture.
XBOX LIVE:Spitfire0792
ps2man617 Posted at: 17:32 Jan06 2008 Post ID: 2067736
ps2man617
+
+
rocket aluncher in a group of people to the face.....
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
kylito1 Posted at: 07:51 Jan26 2008 Post ID: 2092198
kylito1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this aint realy a kill i guess but easiest way to get a kill is to go to a muliplayer map and use two controllers but only use one.

Vincent Chaos Posted at: 08:21 Jan26 2008 Post ID: 2092215
Vincent Chaos
+
+
My easiest kill? Probably when I got a best spree of 28 on Multi-Flag CTF (Big Team Battle); Valhalla, grabbed a shotgun, stood in the lower half of my base, where the Sniper respawns, the opposittion kept running in to take the flag and ended up being killed.

28 kills, 0 deaths. Too bad it wasn't on a Slayer game.

Pooly Posted at: 13:17 Jan26 2008 Post ID: 2092482
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
1.A Banshee flew at me, I threw a grenade and jumped, thinking I'd thrown a normal grenade I turned and got ready to jump, only to see I'd thrown a Plasma Grenade and stuck the banshee instead.

2.Team Doubles, I got a Ghost and got 19 kills in a row by splatter, no deaths to me, I got about 30 medals as well.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 03:08 Jan27 2008 Post ID: 2093189
Vincent Chaos
+
+
Got a new one for you; Valhalla, charged up a plasma pistol and fired it at an oncoming Banshee; Skyjacked him and then a nice splatter to finish.

« Last edited by Vincent Chaos on Jan 27th 2008 »

Pooly Posted at: 03:47 Jan27 2008 Post ID: 2093205
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Holy shat, VC? I ain't seen you in ages, why don't you come to FF & RP anymore? Also could I get your Gamertag?

Anyway so I'm not offtopic.
Me and my friend were playing on Last Resort, I hid in next to the giant wheel, he ran up the stairs leading to the ledge with fusion coils, I got my beam rifle out and aimed at his head, he ran as I fired so I hit the coils, killing him.
Then later this same friend no-scoped me, three times in a row, in the head, lol.

kylito1 Posted at: 17:34 Jan27 2008 Post ID: 2094108
kylito1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my easiest was on level The Storm in the place with the first AA wraith and i was fighting the ghosts i was chasing one parallel to the edge and the ghost turned right and ran right off of the edge Smile

Shadow Entei Posted at: 15:49 Jan28 2008 Post ID: 2094806
Shadow Entei
+
+
I once got a head shot on a grunt when the Grunt Birthday Party skull was on. It took out quite a few grunts and 2 Brutes at the same time.
tegan41 Posted at: 20:40 Feb03 2008 Post ID: 2104147
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
My easiest kill is to Shoot a brute then hit its helmet off which kills it usually...very funny and easy
sckisback14 Posted at: 12:31 Feb04 2008 Post ID: 2104757
sckisback14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My easiest kill was when i was shooting this guy with an assault rifle on standoff and he ran off the cliff edge. it counted as my kill....so that was easy!
Hey...Where am i?
tegan41 Posted at: 19:28 Feb04 2008 Post ID: 2105658
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
That is funny...one time I threw a grenade at one person and it stuck then his whole team ran up to him and they all died.
/-/ Jett /-/ Posted at: 00:54 Feb05 2008 Post ID: 2105945
/-/ Jett /-/
+
+
Ranked lone wolf, triple kill with sniper one bullet, the were in middle of guardian fighting with assault rifles and i managed to get all 3.

Add me on xbox live, Il AZA Il if you can't see the 2 letters on each side of AZA there an i and an L, I play COD 4 and Halo 3.

Gamertag is iL AZA iL except i's are caps L's are lower case.
[/center]
Dark Wolf Posted at: 09:09 Feb06 2008 Post ID: 2107659
Dark Wolf
+
+
Team Slayer on Standoff. Score 48 to 36. I just killed somebody to give myself a killing spree, so when i looked at the score I knew I had to kill some people before my team got two points. I was near my bases rocket launcher with no enemy's around. I had three grenades left so I randomly threw them all scoring a triple kill and ending the game at 51 to 37.

Another of the easiest kills was on Sandtrap, a very exciting VIP match. I had been run over by a chopper witch made me lose my Laser. I spawned near the sniper so I grabbed it and ran to get my Laser back. I picked it up and luckyli there were a number of enemy's in vehicles down in the small vally at the base. I charged it up getting my first Laser Overkill. Later in that game I shot down a banshee with my Laser and it hit his teamate giving me a Doublekill Splatter. I got an Sntouchable that game. To see it, add DRK WLF DLT it's on my file share.
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 10:37 Feb06 2008 Post ID: 2107720
Vincent Chaos
+
+
On 27-Jan-2008 Pooly said:Holy shat, VC? I ain't seen you in ages, why don't you come to FF & RP anymore? Also could I get your Gamertag?

Anyway so I'm not offtopic.
Me and my friend were playing on Last Resort, I hid in next to the giant wheel, he ran up the stairs leading to the ledge with fusion coils, I got my beam rifle out and aimed at his head, he ran as I fired so I hit the coils, killing him.
Then later this same friend no-scoped me, three times in a row, in the head, lol.
Ha, ha. I really should visit more often, huh? School's been keeping me down, along with girl troubles. I'll try and get on a little more, I have a week off next week, so you'll probably see a lot of me then. Plus, I've been working on my RPing skill. A LOT, and, a few new characters... Anyways, my GT is Riazol, yes, that is a name of one of my RP characters.

Anyways, back on topic:

Big Team Battle. Yes, Big Team Battle, filled with sweet, easy-to-kill, newbies. VIP; Valhalla. Grabbed the BR and the stickies, flew over the man-cannon and made an immediate double-kill with a sticky. Anyway, stood in the centre and just, plainly put, began to own with my BR. Double and Triple Kills were being handed out to me in a waterfall of silver and yellow at the bottom of my screen. But, after receiving my Running Riot and becoming one away from Rampage, lag kicked in and I died for no apparent reason. But, guess that's how things go sometimes.

Pooly Posted at: 10:50 Feb06 2008 Post ID: 2107740
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Lol, I'll add you later, I've been getting lots of homework and school stuff to do but I usually sort that out first, stil if you haven't noticed I mod FF&RP now, I have a good RP still running, plus I've improved to.

Another good kill, infection, Sandtrap, survivors stood on top of the giant pillars, no way up without dying, what do I do? Throw several plasma grenades up, killing all of them at once.

Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close