Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

Your Funnest night playing halo 1,2,or3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

BR Boss Posted at: 09:03 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079028
BR Boss
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This topic is to disscuss you favorite night playing halo. Either with your friends or by yourself. Tell us what happened. You could have done ridiculously good or hilariously bad.
Gaming it is not a passtime or a way to have fun it is a way of life
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokemastar Posted at: 09:17 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079032
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh gaawsh... This brings back an old Halo Memory :P Anyways, it was Saturday after Halo 3 released. On Guardian as well. I had 2 of my friends come over for a Sleep Over, we played Halo all night on versus. Then all of a sudden my friends came from behind and in front of me. I jumped and it was like, perfect timing. I threw a Stick Grenade at one of them, the other jumped and off the Edge, and at like right when the other Jumped the Plasma Blew. Sticky, and it hurt the other causing a Double Kill. Man I Rofl'd so hard at them at that moment Smile
Now known as Intoxication.

Swampert_King456 Posted at: 16:21 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079559
Swampert_King456
+
+
It was just this weekened. On saturday, I had two of my freinds over. We were on Sandtrap, and JAMOS ( his gamertag, obviously his name ) took forever to get to the top of the tower for out Gravity hammer duel. So, I FrostedFlake, spawned a rocket launcher (forge). I looked around to see if JAMOS was coming. My other freind, sefers (his gamertag) was up there with me. We waited and waited. So I looked at him, and he looked at me. I shot a rocket and it was a direct hit. He wasn't too happy about that.

In that same match, when we actaully fought with hammers, I was hit with a lucky shot by JAMOS. He sent me to the center of the map with that hit!
BR Boss Posted at: 07:54 Jan15 2008 Post ID: 2080330
BR Boss
+
+
My favorite night playing was the night halo 2 went on xbox live that week was when I first started getting goodat sniping. We were on lockout I was playing with my cousin on team slayer. I was up by the sniper chucked a plasma grenede on br tower stuck a guy killed the friend standing next to him to. little did I kow the grenede also pushed a guy off the edge giving me the triple kill and then there final team mate walked up the ramp and I no scoped him for my first kiltacular. Smile
Gaming it is not a passtime or a way to have fun it is a way of life
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 16:06 Jan16 2008 Post ID: 2081739
Swampert_King456
+
+
Pure excellence right there my freind.
klaww Posted at: 18:42 Jan16 2008 Post ID: 2082035
klaww
+
+
My friend came over, and we joked as we were playing
funniest part, was when i killed him, and he asked "Why'd you do that?"
"YOU TOOK MY SAUSAGE!" (forgot to mention, his random name was sausage)
"haha, whatever, lets go"
"okay"
one level later
we were in a wraith(i took a jump seat)
"GAHHHH DIE THINGIES!"
then I meleed him out of the wraith
"YOU TOOK MY SAUSAGE"
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 20:23 Jan16 2008 Post ID: 2082152
Swampert_King456
+
+
Once on Narrows, we had the infinte Man cannons going (by putting two grav lifts in front of th the man cannons). sefers and JAMOS were there too. I was just messing around and spinning, and suddenly, I stopped. So I got on a mongoose and did it. sefers went on, and he had a gravity hammer. I was on my way back. He thrust the hammer down, but missed and hit the ground, and for some reason, instead of falling, I ended on top of the map. JAMOS couldn't get up there in his monitor mode, nor could they get another mongoose up there. He started sniping them out, until appearently, I fell to my death...when I was just standing there. The ending score was:

FrostedFlake: 56
JAMOS: 32
sefers: 31
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close