Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

Official Forge Thread!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Jam Jar Posted at: 05:47 Feb11 2008 Post ID: 2115837
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
Post Likes: 0
+
+
we haven't really got one of these so i made one =).

If you want to show off your forge maps, then post them here with screen shots and the link to download it(optional).

Heres one of mine:
Sky Life

Description
One team starts at the bottom with the sniper and the other team starts on the 2nd floor with battle rifles. Theres only 1 way up from the ground floor so controlling it is crucial. The shotgun starts furthest away from both teams, team 2 are more likely to get to it first but will have there backs turned when team 1 gets there.
Lots of walkways and tunnels with not a massive range of weaponry, no equipment to make the fight more fair(They fall off the edge when deployed anyway).
Supports all gametypes but is more suitalblt for slayer and team slayer.

« Last edited by Jam Jar on Feb 11th 2008 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Offensive Patrol Posted at: 16:37 Feb12 2008 Post ID: 2117942
Offensive Patrol
+
+
i am wondering if this should be pinned? although it doesnt seem like something that would be.

TSF Join Now!

Intoxication Posted at: 17:00 Feb12 2008 Post ID: 2118025
Intoxication
+
+
Only 6 topics pinned at a time, and that limit has been reached. So pinning is a no-no.

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
Jam Jar Posted at: 14:31 Feb13 2008 Post ID: 2119720
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
yes but the point of this topic is not for dicussing weither it should be pinned or not. has anyone else got any forge maps they wanna show?
/-/ Jett /-/ Posted at: 15:16 Feb20 2008 Post ID: 2129609
/-/ Jett /-/
+
+
i have two but i dont feel like typing them, too lazy, also what level is that on, you never said.

Add me on xbox live, Il AZA Il if you can't see the 2 letters on each side of AZA there an i and an L, I play COD 4 and Halo 3.

Gamertag is iL AZA iL except i's are caps L's are lower case.
[/center]
tegan41 Posted at: 00:32 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2132225
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I can't make maps for one reason...it gives me terrible motion sickness...it is just forge mopde too...weird huh.
Hippyman69 Posted at: 04:42 Feb25 2008 Post ID: 2134759
Hippyman69
+
+
I find Forge mode enjoyable but when u have to delete everything (pretty much) to get money it gets annoying becasue u fly around as a little camera, also when u try to make something and u invite a friend and the assassinate u or kill you.....

o well

i have made a few but have deleted, its not worth my time....
tegan41 Posted at: 16:45 Feb25 2008 Post ID: 2135259
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Okay...I got over my motion sickness...On High Grounds...I made a weapon's bunker which is the only place to find weaponry aside from a couple magnums and there is a teleporter in it which leads to my Sniping Point...the way you get into the bunker is my secret...
Dark Jmo Posted at: 03:54 Feb27 2008 Post ID: 2136588
Dark Jmo
+
+
On 25-Feb-2008 Hippyman69 said:I find Forge mode enjoyable but when u have to delete everything (pretty much) to get money it gets annoying becasue u fly around as a little camera, also when u try to make something and u invite a friend and the assassinate u or kill you.....

o well

i have made a few but have deleted, its not worth my time....
Sounds like you need new friends...

Anyway. I don't have a screenshot but i do have a discription of one of my prized creations...

Invasion

A Highground varient. The beach is full of covenant weapons and equiment. There is a Wraith, 2 prowlers and a few Ghosts. There are also plasma turrets nearby, and plentyof powerups.

The base is full of human weponry. It has plenty of Mongooses (or is that Mongeese?) Warthogs and a Scorpian (which gives the desision to open the gate and pull out the heavy armor, or to try and keep it closed to stop the enemy from bringing IN their heavy amor). There are also more Maching Gun Turrets. With one given a good view of on side of the beach, giving the defenders a certain advantage but it can be easily destroyed by a few good shots of a Fuel rod Cannon.

There are also two hidden choppers....
Destroying the world is a lot like eating yoghurt, you use a spoon.

JMO Lord of Spoons

GRAVEMIND

Want to contact me for any reason? My Gamertag is: JMO 137
REsoleSurvivor1000 Posted at: 15:45 Feb29 2008 Post ID: 2138841
REsoleSurvivor1000
+
+
I enjoy making floating bases, its cool to shoot someone from high up!Evil

[color=#000099][size=48][b][font=Times New Roman]\"My hobbies, kicking a** and taking names!\"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close