Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

!!the perks of being a brigadier!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DanteXmustXdie Posted at: 17:23 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153526
DanteXmustXdie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yea well im a brigadier and im deciding im gunna help sum newbs. well did you know that you can jump off equipment and grenade jump at the same time, you can use this in the lvl construct if you were to respawn next to the sword go straight up the ramp get the sniper and go into those corners everyone loves assasinating me with sword with, go directly into the corner take 2 steps back throw a frag and run jump throw shield depleter and crouch jump.

In snow bound theirs a really good sniper spot, first grap the beam rifle and in the exact top of that building is where you go afterwards. now since you respawn with frag's save'em face the other side and uhhhhh this would be so much easier in video. jump on the pillar thats the biggest look down into the pillar throw a frag and jump to the higher ledge on the pillar and there you go.

If your good as i am you would know that in the lvl epitath has a rocket launcher partly im going to tell you ,and a grav hamm go for the grav hamm first, practice what im about to tell you with your friends or watev, you can deflect a rocket's coming at you with the grav hamm.

in the lvl high ground grab the sniper and the spartan laser, in the area where you get the spartan laser their are a set of stairs well put your back against that wall so you can see the perch there is an opening directly across from the spartan laser spawn point stand on that ledge the crouch jump onto the top of the gree padding above you and your unstoppable until your ammo runs out sucks for you does'n it.

thats all for now my hands are tired gunna go spank me sum newbs on halo.

« Last edited by DanteXmustXdie on Mar 12th 2008 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 19:23 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2154686
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Nice job this this dude. Didn't think about the snowbound snipe spot. I know the other, very well done. I myself am currently a major but have bin told I have the skill of a general. ;)
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
The_Fury4 Posted at: 19:59 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2154781
The_Fury4
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is from U.S Army Sniper Training school from the MarketPlace.

« Last edited by The_Fury4 on Mar 13th 2008 »
Love is the beauty of the soul.
qwertyuio Posted at: 18:48 Mar14 2008 Post ID: 2155981
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Ouch, nice catch Fury. In other words, Dante doesn't deserve any credit for this....
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close