Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

Amazing moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bomba Posted at: 00:04 Jan09 2009 Post ID: 2516224
bomba
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Post anything amazing that happened to you in Halo 3.

Well I got Halo on the 26th so they are good for me.

Today: Survived the grifball explosion! Someone nailed me with a Ghammer at the exact right moment! If I am right, this has only happened twice world wide. I CAN PROVIDE PROOF.

Today: got a Killionare and Extermination, also in Grifball.

« Last edited by bomba on Jan 12th 2009 »

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sandwitch360 Posted at: 19:56 Feb07 2009 Post ID: 2538522
sandwitch360
+
+
I threw a plasma nade a my friend, he shot a rocket. the rocket was lanched up and hit my other friend I was playing with,[he was in a banshee.] the banshee crashes into me and lanched me into a landmine pile! All this really happend. I cant supply proof but it really happend! ps. I dont have xbox live so dont try to get me as a friend!

« Last edited by sandwitch360 on Feb 7th 2009 »
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 15:23 Feb09 2009 Post ID: 2540161
Swampert_King456
+
+
On 09-Jan-2009 bomba said:Post anything amazing that happened to you in Halo 3.

Well I got Halo on the 26th so they are good for me.

Today: Survived the grifball explosion! Someone nailed me with a Ghammer at the exact right moment! If I am right, this has only happened twice world wide. I CAN PROVIDE PROOF.

Today: got a Killionare and Extermination, also in Grifball.
Surviving the Grifball explosion is really not that cool. So what, you have one more second of gameplay, ooooh, that's so awesome.

And the Killionare and Extermination in Grifball is also not that hard. All you have to do is sit at your base, or go to theirs and just keep tapping the trigger with your Gravity Hammer out.

Anyways, I got a perfect on 3 Ball once. And we only used one ball. Score was 200, 0, 0, 0. I guess the other teams were too busy killing eachother.
tegan41 Posted at: 10:43 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552642
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I was in a game, when none of our connections were good, so the game starts searching for a new server. Everyone else is witing for the game to start back, but it let's me still play, so I end up with fifty kills, we won the game, and they didn't have any.
lil animal Posted at: 21:49 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553520
lil animal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Today I was playing social big team and it was on 2 flag heavy on avalanche heavy and I was helping my friend get the Road Rage achievement and I stopped to let him kill a guy in a goose so then I look a little over to the right and I see a floating and moving flag and I was like," Holy s**t that thhings floating" and I told my friend to shoot it but he wasn't listening or something I don't even know so I just rammed over there took the kid out.Applause
SSFC: 5070 8083 8071
bomba Posted at: 22:02 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553524
bomba
+
+
On 09-Feb-2009 Swampert_King456 said:Surviving the Grifball explosion is really not that cool. So what, you have one more second of gameplay, ooooh, that's so awesome.

And the Killionare and Extermination in Grifball is also not that hard. All you have to do is sit at your base, or go to theirs and just keep tapping the trigger with your Gravity Hammer out.

Anyways, I got a perfect on 3 Ball once. And we only used one ball. Score was 200, 0, 0, 0. I guess the other teams were too busy killing eachother.
Yeah I know that now. I had just gotten the game the week before the grifball playlist came out. So to me. It was impressive at the time.

mast3r ch33f 93 Posted at: 19:31 Feb26 2009 Post ID: 2557473
mast3r ch33f 93
+
+
well this is in halo 3's story!

so mine is when sergeant johnson saved master chief and died,i cried since johnson was my favourite character since halo 2
Image removed — file size exceeds 200 KB — Cross Stinger
when you say lolcat sylar kills a kitten.

sig by me
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close