Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo Wars

The Flood a good choice?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Intoxication Posted at: 11:58 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2572034
Intoxication
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yes, the flood fits in with Halo Wars, and I will explain why.

The Flood in Halo Wars are on a forerunner shield world, these shield worlds were to protect inhabitants from when the halo rings fired. In Halo Wars the Flood obviously escapes and they took over the planet.

The SoF left without telling the Pillar of Autumn or any of the other ships where it was going, Serina states that when they found the Flood world that it is an unknown planet and she doesn't know where they are, thus eliminating any possibilities for any other ships to find them.

Then they destroy the planet eliminating the flood threat, and go into slipspace away from the UNSC where they cannot give any of the information that they learned about The Flood, so basically that means The Flood were discovered earlier then their discovery on the Halo Ring in Halo: Combat Evolved, but since the SoF couldn't tell anybody else of them, technically Halo: Combat Evolved was where The Flood were discovered to all UNSC eyes, so, it makes perfect sense how it fits in with the halo timeline.

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fish man Posted at: 15:29 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2572325
fish man
Post Likes: 1
+
+
well done Applause

also everyone on the SoF went into cyro sleep, so they wouldnt of been able to tell anyone anyway
Dark Jmo Posted at: 04:13 Mar17 2009 Post ID: 2574647
Dark Jmo
+
+
On 05-Mar-2009 Spartan 085 said:Well, they find it but they don't know what it is. The HUD recognizes it as an infection but that's about it. I beat the level but haven't gotten to play the one after.

It's a good game, I just don't like timing the missions. I'm the kind of person that likes building up a huge base and huge army and then coming over and wreaking havoc on the enemy. You can't do that in Halo Wars.:(
YOU good sir, obvoisly havn't played a 1 vs 1 Deathmatch on a 3 vs 3 map.

You can get 99 population as Covenant and 95 as UNSC.

I had 4 Scarabs as the Convenant and 3 Elephants and 87 ODSTs and Warthogs (for some reason I could go over the population by 1).

And good job to Jam Jar for figuring that out and Intoxication for expanding it.

« Last edited by Dark Jmo on Mar 17th 2009 »
Destroying the world is a lot like eating yoghurt, you use a spoon.

JMO Lord of Spoons

GRAVEMIND

Want to contact me for any reason? My Gamertag is: JMO 137
Jam Jar Posted at: 10:47 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575435
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
also, master chief isn't the last spartan, red team and spartan group omega all survived and were on the spirit of fire, so there are 10 spartans in the halo universe and all of them are in unknown systems.

hmmmm maybey the spirit encounters the back end of the dawn on its long journey home ??????

so many possibilities
DamnAerobics4 Posted at: 15:18 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575540
DamnAerobics4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
***Warning: This post contains spoilers based on information from the books.***

Actually are Red Team and Spartan Group Omega Spartan II's? I figured they were the Spartan I's mentioned in the books, since we don't know anything about them and it's way before Halo. Either way, there are more than just ten. There are several left on Onyx. Linda, Kelly, Kurt, Ash, Olivia, Will, Holly, Mark, Tom, Lucy, Dante, and Fred. Fred, Linda, and Kelly are the last of the Spartan II's (other than Master Chief) and the others are the remaining Spartan III's.

***BIG SPOILER NOTE***
Holly, Will, Dante, and Kurt died in a very intense battle before the others escape into "a mini Dyson Sphere" suggested to be inside Onyx's core. (I won't mention all the details. I suggest you read the books if your a fan of Halo... they are GREAT!) Thumbs Up

« Last edited by DamnAerobics4 on Mar 18th 2009 »
Spartan 085 Posted at: 20:19 Mar19 2009 Post ID: 2576665
Spartan 085
+
+
Master Chief, Linda, Kelly, Fred and Kurt are the original SPARTANS that were created in 2517. The SPARTAN II project didn't actually begin until 2531, I believe, and then the SPARTAN III development by 2537 which included the use of the Semi-Powered Infiltration armor systems rather than the MJOLNIR or the Mark II armor. Ash, Olivia, Will, Holly, Mark, Tom, Lucy, and Dante are all part of the Spartan III program.

I'm not quite sure on the call signs though, Red Team was a group used for the orignal SPARTANs along with Blue Team and Green Team but Omega, I can't quite put a finger on. My gut says it was SPARTAN III's but my head disagrees. I'm torn.
A1C Peck
Jam Jar Posted at: 05:18 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2577983
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
+
+
spartan group omega were in 1 mission on halo wars. All the spartans in the halo games/books are spartan II's and III's. A Spartan I would be an original Spartans of Greece
thegrayfox Posted at: 17:05 Jun02 2009 Post ID: 2636055
thegrayfox
+
+
spartan 085 you can build up a big base and big army and then wreaking havoc on your enemy it just takes a little time and to know how to defend your base until your ready,im the same way i love useing captin cutter in the solo/private skirmish and geting the odst upgrade then sending 1 warthog to the base so i can drop odst's all over there base,its the ultimate sneak attack and with the rpg upgrade u can take them down fast,now back to the topic if they dident put the flood in then the game would be to easy between the flood maps and the scarab mission those were the hardest for me but ive beaten the campaign and im working on skulls.

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 23:02 Jun29 2012 Post ID: 3125079
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Guest 66.90.249.117: Please try to post some words. Single letters... don't exactly count too heavily towards a conversation. ):
deleted Posted at: 19:58 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134319
deleted
+
+
the flood is the best everRocklike they should make a nother Halo wars where u only play as the floodWiseguy[color=red][/color] [img][/img]
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:55 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3187123
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs UpGood job guys Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close