Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Happy Wars

Return of the Special Challenge

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

XDevilz RogueX Posted at: 09:52 Oct06 2013 Post ID: 3278866
XDevilz RogueX
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The latest special challenge consists of simply tower takedown. After 5 days of playing this game mode, it never ceases to amaze me how teammates hit a spawn tower, spawn some crazy type of slayer, then run away with their tails tucked between their legs, leaving the team to deal with the slayer they are solely responsible for! If you don't have the ability to take down a slayer, do not touch the spawn tower!!!
For those that haven't been paying attention, spawn points are irrelevent! There are multiple clerics in every match resurrecting fallen team members: if you go down, at some point, a cleric will run past (notice how they do not touch the towers) and rez you! Smile Simply get up, we need you! Run all the way across the map, ignoring everything, including enemies, and get to the gate!
The sole purpose of this game is to take down the enemies' main tower INSIDE their castle, nothing else matters! I was on a team of all clerics, every time 1 of us started to lose life, someone would heal! If, on a very slim chance, someone died, we rezzed them immediately: WE WON THE MATCH WITHIN 2 MINUTES!!! I have also won the match in less than 2 minutes using my zephyr with Capture and Lightning Strike, the big guys are almost helpless against Capture!
Seriously, try out a rezzing cleric and see how fast you can get those premiums!
Whatever...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Joly543 Posted at: 11:45 Jul15 2014 Post ID: 3330048
Joly543
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you can't get happy tickets you can get them of campaign that's how I got them
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close