Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secerets

I am so stuck

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

karmaslove Posted at: 15:16 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 362897
karmaslove
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok here is what happened. I was going to the defense against dark arts class (I think) when the professor called me to do the lesson I was suddenly in a different room with four holes in the ground. I pushed a button on the wall and it dropped a spiky thing and I cut it down with my spell. I did that for all the spickey things untill I reached the door at the top of the room. Then in the next room I cut the two ropes in there to slow down the spinning spikey things, and ran to the door behind them. Through the next door I killed all the little guys by throwing them over the edje and zapped the fire spitter guys with flipendo to get to the door at the top of that room. In that room there is another spikey thing hanging over a hole in the floor, I cut that down and saw it fall through the hole and onto something exposing a door. I am now stuck. I went back through the fier spitters and littele dudes ran back through the spinning spikies and now I'm back in the first room to bigin with (the one with the four hole in the floor) and I can't get out. The only thing I can do is go back to the other two rooms. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I did see the postings for a question similar to this but I can't get through the door it is locked. Where is the Door that is revealed. On the map it says I am close to the Star that says where the goal is but I CAN"T GET OUT OF THE ROOM !!!!

I like this game and just got it want to continue but have already wasted about ten hours with this part any suggestions would be appreciated.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
karmaslove Posted at: 16:09 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365526
karmaslove
Forum GuestMember
+
+
never mind. I fell through the hole in the floor in the top room and it took me where i needed to go.
fnlsgn58 Posted at: 16:36 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 570896
fnlsgn58
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok I was going to ask if you did
Is it just me or does life suck for everyone? Evanescence is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Amy Lee is hot
Jake!! Posted at: 15:47 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 572534
Jake!!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[u]HELP ME [u/]
Ok, i'm on the bit where the bookcase attacks you after you collect Hogwarts: A history but all the bookcase ever does is shoot books at me and i really want to continue with the game but this bit is frustrating me :( please tell me what to do
fnlsgn58 Posted at: 17:20 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 572674
fnlsgn58
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hit it continually with Flipendo, while dosging the books and it will fall over soon
Is it just me or does life suck for everyone? Evanescence is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Amy Lee is hot
gamemaster90 Posted at: 10:05 Apr20 2006 Post ID: 795450
gamemaster90
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can any one give me a full list of witch and wizard cards and where to find them
Sasukelover^-~ Posted at: 16:39 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1216485
Sasukelover^-~
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I can`t tell you where they are but i know a couple of secret passage ways through the walls.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close