Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secerets

I need help on megaman battle network five:team colonel

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
BASS EX Posted at: 10:52 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 301168
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah I know. We should just type in one place. Sorry I didnt type in for ten minutes I got kicked off the internet because my mom's dad called.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 11:30 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 301295
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey it doesn't bother me at all. If we're gonna type in only one place though we can't post as many things (because we will wind up double posting) but if you wanna just post in one lets make it the team forum. I really want people to see that it is an active team so more people will join. (Me you and screencheat are the only active members now)
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
BASS EX Posted at: 11:42 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 301329
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lets just keep it the way it is or we post more in the team forum but still post here. Yeah I noticed that the three of us posted mainly in team megaman5.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 13:11 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 301606
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, But I'm hoping we'll get some new active members. The team would be a whole lot better if we had more people.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
BASS EX Posted at: 15:09 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 301851
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, we really do need more people. We could probably get ashaman_kae_17 to join.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 19:47 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 302544
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, If you see a post of his ask him to join. he would probably be a good active member. If I see a post of his I will ask him as well.
Chaud Posted at: 20:09 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 302615
Chaud
+
+
Good ashaman_kae_17 is part of Team Full Custom Mega Navi(so am I). Also ashaman is a mod of MMBN4 blue moon and red sun so ashaman will be there too.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 12:15 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304587
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Is Team Full Custom Mega for all the battle network games or just for 5? Either way I will go check it out and see if they will let me join. And just so you know, I applied to be a mod of this forum!! So wish me luck on getting the position. You should try out too!
BASS EX Posted at: 12:19 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304601
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
As chaud I applyed for mod. I am a leader of Team Full Custom Mega Navi so if you want to join you are in. Good luck getting the position if I get denied I will apply as BASS EX.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 14:58 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304972
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good Luck getting that position as chaud, You will have better chances of getting the position if you tell them that you were previously Bass EX, they will see that you have been a member for longer tyhan just chaud and it will really help your chances of getting the position. Either way I wish you the best of luck
BASS EX Posted at: 15:11 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305003
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If I get denied or dont hear from them I will apply again and say that.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 17:56 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305302
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, thats a good idea. ANd if it still doesnt work then just apply as Bass ex and hopefully they will accept you then!!!
BASS EX Posted at: 18:08 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305325
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I just sent in my application for mod again with the details of me having two accounts and using both of them.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 19:07 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305457
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That will probably help your chances a lot. I really hope you get the position. It would be really cool if we both got it! It would be awesome moderating a forum together! Oh yeah Thats really cool (I just tried it) Just so you guys know, I am having problems with this section of the site (Games not yet listed) So could we post in the team forums instead of here because it keeps messing my comp. up when I try to look at your posts and answer questions and stuff!
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 01:02 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 306103
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
this is kinda funny actually I keep seeing people talking about me on these boards...but yeah ill join the team
gimmie a few...and anyone got any info on when there will actually be a Megaman Battle Network 5 TP and TC(or ToB and ToC)forum actually officially released?Id like to apply to be a mod when they do...I think I got rejected in my app for MMBN3 White...they never sent me a reply(I know they sometimes take forever...)...and its already been 3 months now...so I think they completely disregarded my app...how rude!

-X
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 09:25 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 306631
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea. Itd be great if you joined bass omega and team battle network 5. Im not sure when the battle network 5 forum will be up but im gonna apply for mod there as well. You should send in another app and see what happens
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 19:57 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 308033
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i kno that already ashaman
I may be struggling, but I'm still the most powerfull saiyan in the universe!!!!!!
Daisuke's PokéPet Mumble the level 100 Pochama!(Penguins Rule)
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 17:38 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 313343
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hhow do i beat nebula grey the first time??? when he has 2000 hp... i either die or run out of chips and then die.!!
I may be struggling, but I'm still the most powerfull saiyan in the universe!!!!!!
Daisuke's PokéPet Mumble the level 100 Pochama!(Penguins Rule)
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close