Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition

chapters...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Piper_3 Posted at: 07:09 Jan29 2006 Post ID: 643242
Piper_3
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Asakura reminds me of a bot on messenger, you can talk to it and it will reply to you but a load of weirdness that didnt really make sense.

(dont mean to offend you though, Asakura)

i'm not sure about that hill, i guess that the game was programmed so that was all there was to Forget-Me-Not Valley. Can you interact with other areas of different games or go to different towns at all? That would be cool if you could.

does anyone know how to increase your childs likes / skills?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Asakura Hao Posted at: 05:09 Jan30 2006 Post ID: 646648
Asakura Hao
+
+
Sorry, i don't know how to.
lampstink2 Posted at: 15:53 Jan30 2006 Post ID: 647537
lampstink2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks for the help and should you play with your child more or make him a farmer like you
harvest_master Posted at: 20:38 Jan31 2006 Post ID: 650180
harvest_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you don't take your kid around during the year you first have him, and if you work more on a certain area of your farm, like i work more with crops, so my kid is into harvesting crops more. But if you show/give your kid certain items as he grows up he will be influenced. Example: show your kid flowers, seeds, tools, and give him seeds, he'll be more into farming.
lampstink2 Posted at: 16:09 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 654797
lampstink2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
also i wanted to know why my son wont take the seeds that I show him, and my wife celia does not work is that ok
harvest_master Posted at: 20:31 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 655394
harvest_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what age is your son? because he'll accept them the second year you play with him. and celia is a housewife so it is fine that she doesn't work because you don't have to pay your familys expenses. and your son might become obsessed with animals when he is a teenager, but he'll go back to liking whatever you are trying to get him to once he is an adult.
davidwheildon Posted at: 10:00 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 656857
davidwheildon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey im new here, im getting the game as we speak lol, my mom is getting it. So is the game any good? The last one I got was Harvest Moon : Back to nature for PS1, whats new since that?
lampstink2 Posted at: 10:14 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 656911
lampstink2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just bought a seed maker and I dont now how to use it lol. well if anyone does know please tell me. Also can your kid or wife get sick and die
harvest_master Posted at: 20:21 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 658922
harvest_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well, to help you out, just press X on it and if you have any crops just press X again on any empty crop bin. and no your kid nor your wive can get sick or die, which is a real good thing. and for davidwheildon this game is great. i don't know about the differences between back to nature and this one, because i have never played it.
davidwheildon Posted at: 07:59 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 659905
davidwheildon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cheers mate, I have another question, kinda big mind, when you start the game, what is the best thing to do, im not quite sure what im doing, what do you guys do to make money-are there certain plants worth getting etc, thank you Dave
lampstink2 Posted at: 11:49 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660432
lampstink2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well david you plant seed in fields that are next to your house. you get the seed from vestas farm. also to make money milk you cow twice a day and sell the milk you made. sell it by puting it in the dairy cooler in where you order items. To get food you have to look around town or at the farm for plants. walk up to them and harvest them, then press triangle to eat them. I hope this help. lampstink2
Piper_3 Posted at: 12:05 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660507
Piper_3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey david - i had only played on back to nature for ps1 when i got this game and there is a lot of difference but i think this game is so much better. some stuff still similar though. now you can have other animals such as ducks and cat Smile also you can plant trees. i love this game !!!

to anyone:
i've brought all the tools but clippers and can now get extension great field but its 20,000G so gonna take a while to save up for it. when i do get it though, won't it be really hard to plant and keep watering crops because there will be so many?? sometimes i don't get enough time to do all of them at the moment.
davidwheildon Posted at: 14:53 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660889
davidwheildon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thaks guys or guy and girl not sure :s, me and my mate played the back to nature game a while ago and saw this one in Game, not doing to well on this one cus im pretty noobish. Do you guys know any other helpful hints for this game, im on the 8th of spring in the first chapter. Thanks alot, you are tres helpful xx
harvest_master Posted at: 20:42 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 661389
harvest_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well yes trees are extremely helpful even though they take a year to grow, the keep producing year after year. And Piper 3 The Great Field is on of the best invesments you can make, just put all of your crops in that field and use the other two for trees. you should be able to put any amount of crops you need to in the great field, because each row will hold up to ten crops. Also, for davidwheildon, just keep getting milk from your cow and selling that, and don't buy anymore animals, just purchase things like fertilizer and different kinds of crops. I reccomend putting any fertilizer that you get out in your pasture, so you will have plenty of fodder throughout the first year and any year after that.
Asakura Hao Posted at: 22:53 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 661637
Asakura Hao
+
+
Wow, all of you sure spam lot.
davidwheildon Posted at: 09:49 Feb06 2006 Post ID: 662132
davidwheildon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks piper and harvest master, doing better now, what crops do you guys think are the best to get at the very start of the game?
Asakura Hao Posted at: 07:24 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 663915
Asakura Hao
+
+
On 06-Feb-2006 davidwheildon said:thanks piper and harvest master, doing better now, what crops do you guys think are the best to get at the very start of the game?
I think is momato.
harvest_master Posted at: 18:35 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665227
harvest_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think he meant tomato, but any crops that are good in the season you are currently in. better though to get crops that grow from the season you are in to the next season because you never know what'll happen.
davidwheildon Posted at: 02:58 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 665899
davidwheildon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeh iv bin trying to plan ahead, how long do trees take to grow in each soil type?
harvest_master Posted at: 20:51 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 667324
harvest_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
doesn't matter which soil you plant them in they grow the same amount of time in each, but i recommend putting them in the field closer to your house for the time being... and they take about 4 seasons, but it is worth the wait
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close