Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life

What is up with that turtle by the pond?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
mr.619 Posted at: 16:20 Nov01 2006 Post ID: 1121297
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Are you honestly saying your bumping a topic?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
_puppy_1000_ Posted at: 15:42 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1188756
_puppy_1000_
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If somebody has the turtle can I please see a picture of it at your farm, then tell me the way that you got it? Because some people are saying they got it different ways.
mr.619 Posted at: 21:31 Dec09 2006 Post ID: 1204945
mr.619
Wisco
+
+
How could someone post it?
heavenly_angel24 Posted at: 15:06 Dec28 2006 Post ID: 1247018
heavenly_angel24
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK you can get the racoon. You have to befriend Vesta and Marlin and stuff and I THINK you have to look at the racoon a lot or somthing and then one day Vesta gives the racooon to you. I heard something like that. To get the cat one day you wake up and Romana says she found the cat and it was a stray and she asks if you want it. To get the Chihuahua give Carter food everyday its faster. To get the lizard give Mukumuku fish everyday. I just learned about the turtle...hehehe. Who was talking about Runescape? Yes its fun but that has nothing to do with this topic.
Raquaza_Trainer Posted at: 13:55 Feb28 2007 Post ID: 1405072
Raquaza_Trainer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What about the owl? I've been wondeing about that and the turtle. I know you can get the cat and possibly the raccoon, lizard, and chiuahah (yappy dog). Once somewhere it said you get the owl by befriending the sprites, but how? they do nothing. But the turtle i think you get from befriending Cody i'm not sure.
mr.619 Posted at: 08:42 May26 2007 Post ID: 1619022
mr.619
Wisco
+
+
Dont double post please...

And their is no owl.
GotMilkk Posted at: 23:36 Jun15 2007 Post ID: 1662165
GotMilkk
+
+
OMGOSH! do not speak before you know, honestly, do ur research before u tear some kids hopes and dreams of owning a turtle apart! while Shippos comment of not being able to own a turtle is true, the racoon and lizard are not! heres how u get the racoon: U befriend Vesta, and she'll give u a strange hoe, and then a video will appear later and she'll give u the racoon (Ch.1 ONLY!) and to get the lizard: u must befriend Darayll (or however u spell it?) and the Mukumuku guy that hangs around in early spring and winter, then u'll see them talking and then u'll recieve the lizard TIP: start befriending Mukumuku in Spring, this lizard takes a lot of work to get. And dont talk to Daryll when his hands are behind his back, it means hes thinking, it kinda pisses him off, no props for cramming Darylls vibeSpeak to the hand

P.S-- r there any horse races in HM:AWL, or the origanal a wonderful lifee? plz help.
mr.619 Posted at: 07:55 Jun20 2007 Post ID: 1673482
mr.619
Wisco
+
+
1. You can get the turtle later on.

2. No, their are no horse races.. Only in the Gameboy Advance games.
PiePerson Posted at: 15:46 Nov22 2007 Post ID: 2002676
PiePerson
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1.I was just wondering how to trigger a certain cut seen, the one where tim and ruby are talking and rock over hears you, i have four hearts with rock, and i've tried going into the inner inn at 5:00, 5:15, 5:30, 6:00, 6:15, 6:30, and 7:00 every night for a while.

2. i've herd that you have to trigger the cut seen i have talked about above to get rock to stop saying "That makes me want to fly like a bird." when you show him the blue feather. is this true?

3. if you have anymore info about marrying rock please tell me!!

thanks, PiePeson
heartflash345 Posted at: 17:21 Dec25 2012 Post ID: 3188436
heartflash345
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you actually "CAN" get the turtle as a pet you need to just do it at a certain time but you need to MAKE SURE ITS AROUND "630-7:00-8:00 AM" in the MORNING OK this is what you have to do and get there quick use your horse or something anyways one day around the time i told you go down to the turtle swamp and "IF" cody and the turtle are there together start fishing and then the cut scene will happen and you get the turtle but cody has to be somewheer between 3 feet but he has to be close to the turtle...

ps:here are some cheats for every "ITEM" in the whole game not animals you have to buy and earn those
cheat1:put the controller wire in slot 3 and press z and look in your pockets
cheat2:put the controller wire in slot 3 and press start and look at your money
heartflash345 Posted at: 17:21 Dec25 2012 Post ID: 3188437
heartflash345
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you actually "CAN" get the turtle as a pet you need to just do it at a certain time but you need to MAKE SURE ITS AROUND "630-7:00-8:00 AM" in the MORNING OK this is what you have to do and get there quick use your horse or something anyways one day around the time i told you go down to the turtle swamp and "IF" cody and the turtle are there together start fishing and then the cut scene will happen and you get the turtle but cody has to be somewheer between 3 feet but he has to be close to the turtle...

ps:here are some cheats for every "ITEM" in the whole game not animals you have to buy and earn those
heartflash345 Posted at: 17:22 Dec25 2012 Post ID: 3188439
heartflash345
Forum GuestMember
+
+

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close