Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life

I cannot get my cows into the milking room?!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pctime4me2 Posted at: 11:57 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 992573
pctime4me2
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have a problem, this is my second time playing this game. Both times I have bought the milking room, and I still cannot figure out HOW to get my cows in there? I have tried both doors, one being in the barn, the other outside in the pasture. I try to 'push' them, but when they get to the door, they do not go through the door like they do in my gameboy version. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Also, IF I CAN get them in there...how long should I leave them in there? And how do I use all the 'stuff' in this room....looks like several kinds of machines...and such. ANY and ALL help would be much appreciated!!

THANK YOU in advance to those of help!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
I LOVE THESE GAMES!! Posted at: 01:53 Sep01 2006 Post ID: 1022499
I LOVE THESE GAMES!!
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Now I have your answer.but first thing is first.can you milk your cow with out using the milking room?if you can't they will NOT go in the room because you can't milk them.and if that is the truth,then just get them pregant buy that will take about a year.Now if you can milk your cow you should be ale to push them in the milking room.

And another thing when you do put your cow in the milking room the cow will do most of the work,all you have to do is go to the bright red light then go up to it and the door will open then take the milk
out

now lets see if you can help me out.you said this is your 2nd time playing,if that's the truth then how do you get to the 4th chapter???please answer back as soon as possible ok ok bye
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close