Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life

READ HARVEST MOON FANS!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
girly91632 Posted at: 10:45 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 360274
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well bboy59552, when my son was a baby (I got married to Celia also) I would show him to my cows everyday. At first he was always like "Scary cow, big eyes" but after awhile he starting saying "pretty cow, nice moo moo" or something like that. Then, now that he's grown up, I show him milk all the time and he goes "ooooh dad I love that, can I have it?" I always made sure I gave it to him. Now he always asks me if farming is fun. I always reply "Yes, it's fun" and he's like "I knew it, I want to be a farmer too!" Oh and also, I show him eggs once in a while too. So if you want it's too late for you to show him to the cows everyday, but you can show him milk and eggs often.
I luv helping peoplez.....so if ya need help on any animals on Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, just go to my thread. I can help you with any problem. I am an expert on the animals.
mac cell skip Posted at: 17:38 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361099
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wow that is cool i never knew that
Moo_Monkey Posted at: 19:34 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 368351
Moo_Monkey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I picked Celia Smile
Hello! My name is Dani, and you can e-mail me at [email protected] or at [email protected] if you just want to talk, or you need help with a game. I'll do a search just for you on the game, even if I don't own it. YAY!
girly91632 Posted at: 11:39 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369696
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think Celia is the best because that redhead girl is a crabby snot. And the other girl is stupid on farming. lol. She may not be the prettiest but Celia is the best choice.
I luv helping peoplez.....so if ya need help on any animals on Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, just go to my thread. I can help you with any problem. I am an expert on the animals.
cool!!! Posted at: 19:12 Nov20 2005 Post ID: 526878
cool!!!
+
+
On my fist file Celia. On my better, first file I chose Muffy.
Yes I'm a boy.Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall
Hahaha! My evil army! Evil Um.. did I say evil? I didn't say anything.. Not Talking Fine, I did, but.. I meant.. uhh.. good! Yeah, good! Whistle Wanna change the subject? Party! Dancing Or we can make music.. Violin how 'bout rocking? Rock A game of ball? Bounce Doh Not what I meant.. You're not falling for this, are you? I'm a boy
mac cell skip Posted at: 06:01 Nov21 2005 Post ID: 527346
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cool!!! please dont double post that is spam.

~post deleted~
chubb chubb Posted at: 07:54 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595283
chubb chubb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Celia is the nicest, has a normal sized head, unlike SOMEBODY i know *cough* muffy *cough* and her son is cool. so i choose her every time.

(at least on this your kid doesn't dress like a mouse like on friends of mineral town. lol.)
kimmy89 Posted at: 15:48 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595811
kimmy89
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I married Celia too.
I'm only on the second year of the boy version, mm my kids so cute. Now, I'm buying him all the toys, showing him everything, and introducing him to everyone. Theres nothing I really want him to be...so I'll let him choose.
There are 6 career choices. Your son's carrer can either be an Athlete, Animals, Music, Artist, Scholar, and Plants.
Plants would be the farming one...
To influence your son into farming, if you married Celia, give her flowers ever day...and show him flowers, crops, and seeds constantly, and befriend Celia(if not married to her)Vesta, and Marlin...and introduce him to them...and maybe show him their farm.
=D
I hope I helped...^_^''
chubb chubb Posted at: 04:44 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 596573
chubb chubb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol. take a stress pill dude!

who think muffy's head looks like an unfortunate cross between a hot air balloon and a stupig girl!!!
mac cell skip Posted at: 15:46 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597316
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Kimmy, I deleted some of your post from spam and please dont bring back old topics. It was last in Novemeber and Its January.

~Closed~
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 366319

Post Top
Click to close