Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

who and where is kappa

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

rhys_ov_gy Posted at: 16:12 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 284465
rhys_ov_gy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hi all ime in my 4th year been married half a year got a 1 month old baby 7 chickens . 4 cows .
2 gold cows (golden miulk cows ) and lots more . i wonted to no who and were is kappa and how do u get a blue power berry . and also u no that big massive rock how the u break it i have a mistril hammer and i cant break it ( PLZ TELL ME WOT KIND OF HAMMER YOU NEED AND HOW MANY TIMES YOU NEED TO HIT IT PLZ)

THANKZ ALL IF YOUR WONDERIN MOST OF THE HARVEST MOON GAMES ROCK ESPECIALLY THIS ONE
rhys ov gy o5
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
rhys_ov_gy Posted at: 16:13 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 284468
rhys_ov_gy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ANY ONE
rhys ov gy o5
Kongboy Posted at: 19:28 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 284883
Kongboy
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Kappa is by the winter lake.You can get the blue power berry by dropping two cucumbers in the lake for the first day.Then drop 1 cucumber in the lake for 10 days and then he will give you the blue power berry.

In order to break the big rock you have to charge it and hit it.You have to do that for a couple fo times.

Thanks To Vault For The Cool Sig
the1youluv Posted at: 13:03 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 288794
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And you can only see the kappa in the spring, fall, and summer. And after you get the power bery, he won't give you anything else.

You may just fish him when you are fishing there, he will pop up and start doing a dance!?!?! I haven't yet but I hope to!
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

Hm31 Posted at: 14:30 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 328357
Hm31
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Actully kongboy you need the cursed/blessed hammer.
the1youluv Posted at: 23:36 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 329404
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya, you can find the cursed/blessed hammer on level 50 of the lake mine!!! but you can only find 1 truffle back there in the fall, and thats it, the truffle will sell for 500 dollars and you only get one a day!
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close