Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Gameshark/Code breaker for FOMT

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ahkeith Posted at: 22:15 Mar26 2016 Post ID: 3405632
ahkeith
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So this was probably my most difficult game to cheat so far so i thought i would make this for anyone to run across incase you wish to play this again, and use some cheats to enhance your experience, or to play with.

So this game was pretty frustrating and i found a few explanations floating out there, one is the way the game stores information, since there are alot of flags that say you are or arent married, you love levels etc...

Any how ill start by saying i use my boy GBA emulator, i favor it because its one of those that wont let you enter a cheat if it doesnt do anything. other emulators will let you enter stuff but say some warning like "this cheat may not be for this game and may cause errors" not very helpful warning.

To cheat Friends of Mineral Town you should start a new game WITHOUT any cheats turned on, feel free to enter them and then uncheck/disable them, but dont have them on at this point. Next go to the save book in the game and save a file. next just reset your game and now load your save file in-game. Now you may turn your codes on and you should be set to go. If not then you might delete all save data from your device (phone, computer whatever) and try again. if that doesnt take maybe try a different rom (I had a europe version, but my cheats didnt work unless it was (U) version or USA version) finally you could try a different set of cheat codes. the original cheats i was using were code breakers and i later found gameshark V.2 quick action replay cheats. I hope this helps you all exhaust more of your options before giving up. This game is just strange about how it handles gameshark codes and cheats.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ahkeith Posted at: 22:18 Mar26 2016 Post ID: 3405634
ahkeith
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
bumping, I am currently using a friends of mineral town (u).zip file from emuparadise and got my codes from a site called wescastro. if you wish to repeat exactly what i did.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close