Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

need help in mine

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Hm31 Posted at: 13:40 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590245
Hm31
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
need help finding the cursed tools in mines
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
the1youluv Posted at: 15:57 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603793
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You go into the Winter mine and dig down to specific levels, and you need to have all tools upgraded to Mystill. I only know the fishing rod:

Fishing Rod: Level 29

You need it in your rucksack and an empty space in it. I sugguest you get someone elses opinion before mine beacuse I dont know tons about this subject. I put this subject at the top so more people look at it, kk.
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

Archer_Crazed Posted at: 08:54 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 604866
Archer_Crazed
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, I also need help. I am in the third year and I have upgraded to the third expansion on my house. I have everything from the shopping network except the powerberry, and Elli has a dark red heart. I go to her, and show her the blue feather and she says that she can't leave the docters side. Is there another heart seen? The one i just finished was Stu ran away because Elli cooked food for him and I received the paper flower. Is there another heart scene? Am I doing somehting wrong??? HELP!!!!
the1youluv Posted at: 18:42 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605945
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You forgot the yellow heart event. Here is how you get it:

=====Elli=====

Go visit Mineral Beach on Wednesday between 9am and 6pm. You'll find Elli standing on the dock and looking out into the sea. She will ask you if you think she is raising Stu right. Tell her not to worry about it (#2) and she will thank you and leave to go play with Stu.

==============

If you cant see this event you might have missed it for good. GOOD LUCK!
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

Archer_Crazed Posted at: 07:14 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 606322
Archer_Crazed
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thank u

i don't think i have missed it. but if i haved, im screwed

is there a time limit for marrying???
sweetiie Posted at: 07:43 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 606324
sweetiie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well.. sort of.. i mean, there are also heart rival events, and if you see the one in YR 4 for the doctor then you wont be able to marry elli
Archer_Crazed Posted at: 08:05 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 607712
Archer_Crazed
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well, it doesn't matter. the heart seen at the beach happened and now my guy has a lovely wife! (elli) Thanks all!
Archer_Crazed Posted at: 12:28 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608057
Archer_Crazed
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok,new question, when does elli become pregnant??? and when will she give birth??? I have had a scene where she gives me food on my birthday, and says that she can't wait to have children and start a family, does that mean that she is pregnant???
TheHarvestGoddess Posted at: 17:40 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608616
TheHarvestGoddess
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No its doesn't. She will get pregnat exactly 3 weeks after the wedding. She gives birth 2 months after she is said to be pregnat.
the1youluv Posted at: 00:26 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 610738
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah but when it is able to walk, talke, and crawl it is done growing, but it stincks because that just means that your 10 year old kid is waring dipers and saying goo goo gah gah!!!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close