Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

PLEASE HELP ME ..im MAD

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

LeoLeoLeo Posted at: 18:02 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611696
LeoLeoLeo
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i need help .....gotz( the woodcutter) a few years ago he told me he was depressed ( something like that_) and now its been 2 years and he still says ( i havent got the creative urge yet, come back later) how do i get him to build stuff for me, i still need a bathroom and a new doghouse and windows and a cottage...etc.etc.etc,

please help

Leo
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TheHarvestGoddess Posted at: 20:32 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 612040
TheHarvestGoddess
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well once he says that just keep giving him gifts like honey and in a coupld days he will work for you again. You just needed to make better friends with him.
LeoLeoLeo Posted at: 20:58 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613627
LeoLeoLeo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok...sounds good to me

thanks!
the1youluv Posted at: 01:26 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 617632
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But you dont need to upgrade your dog house, your windows, your barnhouse, your chickencoop,your mailbox, or get the bathroom to get married. But they are nice to have. Give him your honey every day and maybe some flowers you find around. I havent had that problem on my first one because I always gave him honey to start with.

The1YouLuv
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

Cousinavee Posted at: 06:24 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 617766
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
yea i never had that problem either...maybe because i got everything in the first year.
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
the1youluv Posted at: 15:08 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 618657
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got it all in a little over a year and gotz never said that he doesnt have a creative urge. I gave him honey everyday just so he would like me. I didnt even know that he would say that to me.
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close