Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Ellie's heart events

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

awb4130578 Posted at: 12:22 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 274887
awb4130578
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i have done everything to try to marry ellie. i have everything too. i am on the red heart and i am in the winter of my 3rd year. i don't think i have met her red heart event. i don't know what her red heart event is.p.s. at thye beginning of the game i accidently met the doctor's black heart event. is this y she won't marry me? i give her a wrqapped present every day.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ELLIE'S RED HEART EVENT IS?Smile!!
the1youluv Posted at: 14:45 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 275322
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
She has no RED Heart Event, Non of the girls do. but you might want to tell me if you have the vase that wonn sells you. No, seeing the doctors black heart event will not make it so you can't marry her. I am married to her and she was soooooo easy I don't know why poeple keep telling me why she is so hard to marry. I got married to her in Fall of the first year. She had a blue heart by the first spring

Just keep giving her two presants a day:

Special Gifts: Red Magic Grass, Moon Dumplings, Hot Milk.

Favorites: Milk, Strawberries, Elli Leaves, all accessories, Pink Cat flower, Toy flower, Blue Magic Grass, Diamonds, Pink Diamonds, Strawberry Milk, Noodles, blue grass.

Extra Love Point: Have the doctor examine you. (10$)

Birthday: Spring 16 (if your birthday is spring 16 then hers will be changed to spring 20.)

Her Heart Events:

Black Heart Event - Beginning of the game you can trigger this, go to the doc's office at around 9:00am - 3:00pm, around there I think, I did this on a tuesday so don't do it on a wednesday since that's when it's closed.

Purple Heart Event - Triggered by heading to the Hospital around 9:00am to 7:00pm on Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Blue Heart Event - Triggered on Wednesday when the doc's office is closed between 9:00am to 1:00pm. go to her house.

Yellow Heart Event - Trigger this at Mineral Beach between 9:00am to 6:00pm on Wednesday, head to the dock.

Do you have the blue feather? you can buy it from the super market when her heart is orange but wait till her heart is DARK red befor eyou can propose to her, to buy the blue feather, you have to have 1,000$ and have an empty space in your tools place.

You can show it to anyone in town and it will not effect them, I showed it to the guys and they were asking me who the lucky girl was and to give them a hint on who it was.

Hope I Helped and feel free to ask any more questions, tell me when you get married!
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

awb4130578 Posted at: 14:04 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 280595
awb4130578
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have the vase from won and the blue feather. she has been on a red heart for a year and i still can't marry her. i am in winter 23 3rd year. can i marry her in the 4th year? is there any way i can start the game over, but keep all my animals?
the1youluv Posted at: 22:29 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 282102
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No you can't keep your animals and start over. You have to start over completeley! I know, not fare right? I am pretty sure that you can get married in your 4th year but dont take my word for it! Elli to me atleast was really easy to get married to, so I am not sure what the prblem is... but all I can think about that would stop you from marrying her is that you saw a rival event, but I thought I saw a rival event before I married her soo I still don't get what could be stopping you, sorry!
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

dinospartanv Posted at: 04:55 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 335324
dinospartanv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm in my 1st year and I want to marry Elli, I had seen her black and purple heart event but I can't trigger her blue heart event, her heart is blue anyway, I kept on going in her house around 9 am to 1 pm on Wed but when I enter her house there was no event what will I do?
Pls. someone help me...I'm in Fall now but her heart is blue since summer but the event won't trigger, pls. help me...
the1youluv Posted at: 17:34 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337045
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do you have things in your hands? It might help if you go see the Harvest Goddess about the girls, does stu and ellen like you? This might help you a little... i think....When you go to ellens house, is elli WALKING to her house?? she has to be in it!

dinospartanv Posted at: 03:00 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 337941
dinospartanv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Elli's in the house and she's walking inside
the1youluv Posted at: 18:52 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 342033
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o0o0o0o, well then i am puxxled on this one because ypu have met all the requirments! what color are everyone elses hearts? maybey you cant see some of the events when their hearts are at a high level?!?

dinospartanv Posted at: 02:43 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352195
dinospartanv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you for your help but now I triggered the blue heart event, it is just its not in the blue heart its on the green when I triggered it, around the middle of winter, this happened after I had triggered mary's blue heart event in the mountain. Just one question, after the green heart is it the yellow heart? the yellow orange looking?
Rfsp Posted at: 05:35 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352334
Rfsp
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the1youluv can u tell me what is gray's 3rd rival event please?
Ruben Filipe Silva Pereira
the1youluv Posted at: 00:24 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 355776
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dinospartanv:

Thease are the orders the hearts go in... black, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, DARK red. (They are just the colors of the rainbow exept backwards!)

Rfsp:

GREY's 3RD RIVAL EVENT
---
Only in year 2 of the game and after
At the summit of Mother's Hill
Sunny days only
Time: Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, only between
7am and 10am

Happy to Help!

Rfsp Posted at: 06:37 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 355999
Rfsp
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks
Ruben Filipe Silva Pereira
the1youluv Posted at: 10:04 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356172
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
youre welcome

girly91632 Posted at: 14:36 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660844
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok so are there 2 different red hearts? Like one just red & another a darker shade of red- or just orange & red? I am trying to marry Ellie too.
I luv helping peoplez.....so if ya need help on any animals on Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, just go to my thread. I can help you with any problem. I am an expert on the animals.
girly91632 Posted at: 18:10 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665163
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whoa.... August 2005. I am closing this thread. I did not notice that.
I luv helping peoplez.....so if ya need help on any animals on Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, just go to my thread. I can help you with any problem. I am an expert on the animals.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 245728

Post Top
Click to close