Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

Truffles

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

KitsuneKazuma Posted at: 11:00 Apr24 2010 Post ID: 2835757
KitsuneKazuma
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am trying to get my pig to find/dig a truffle and i dont know where to find the mora tree. Please help me, i'm going crazy trying to figure this out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
milk_chan- Posted at: 16:24 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855102
milk_chan-
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Um.. lol i made this account just now to answer your question.. So, if you look around Flowerbud Town, near the seed shop, or anywhere in the town, you'll see dome-shaped trees also known as the Mora Trees. You can get the note two ways actually.. One way is to bring your pig's heart level up to about 3 hearts and bring him to the Mora Trees to sniff out the truffles. This may take a while, though, because the pig is lazy and will sometimes lay down anywhere and go to sleep. If he starts sniffing near a tree non-stop, take your hoe and dig near the root of the tree and you'll obtain it. The other way is not using the pig at all and go crazy by yourself with the hoe digging at random roots of Mora Trees. The positive side of this method is you'll get experience with your hoe, but the negative side is your person could become exhausted and/or die. Hope I helped you out here Evil
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 20:30 May31 2012 Post ID: 3116151
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Any guests who post please use words in your posts. -One post deleted.-

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close