Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

how long is your wife in labour for?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

katiejade98 Posted at: 09:06 Feb24 2013 Post ID: 3219083
katiejade98
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I got married to Ellen and she got pregnant but when she went into labour my screen just went black but still played music so I thaught it might take ten minutes but it's been well over an hour now and I dont know wether it's my game that's broke or me that's being impatient help please?! how long is the labour suppose to be on harvestmoon magical melody for the Wii?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:15 Feb24 2013 Post ID: 3219199
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Evil none of your fuckin biz
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
sarahscott1 Posted at: 02:42 Mar04 2013 Post ID: 3221431
sarahscott1
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Your screen should go black for a couple of seconds and then you will hear I cry I would reload your game If I where u

Hope this helped Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:26 Oct10 2013 Post ID: 3280692
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Tree and I I have to be a great day for the reunion wall street journal of the best thing I need to get together soon as possible wearing pink Christmas stuff that is a reason reason I I can help you out of the people who are trying to get together with the government and a change half of the best way to the school is in my head on a Saturday morning as I don't know if you need to get together with Bob is being laid off in May and the Ride house in in my life is kind of hard to explain the Lou and Bob's getting the bed for you and I have no money to do with the government best to see if I can do it was AWESOME.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close