Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

Chickens, clay, and farm noises. I need help.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

NightReconnaissance Posted at: 13:17 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1327719
NightReconnaissance
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Alrighty!
I need help. Badly.
1) My chickens.
I have had them as long as my other animals, yet the hearts are still at 2, while my sheep is at FULL. I know you can't brush them or anything, but seriously, isn't there a way to make them love you?
And- SPECIAL EGG
How the hell do you get it? The other animals are easy to get special items, but my chickens will not. I have 3 chickens, and I get good eggs and regular eggs each day, but no special eggs. Oh, and they're always bocking and flailing their wings around. Is something wrong?
2) WHERE'S THE CLAY?
I know it's in the mountain cave, but where? I automatically assumed you were supposed to till it out of the ground, but I've done that over and over and all I get is ponata roots. Are you supposed to use your hammar? ..Where do I look? sdhgajgd.
3)My animals keep mooing and baaing. They're happy, healthy, etc...but at one point it was all of them at once for a few minutes. It was frightening. Someone reassure me.

The third one isn't as important...but the top two are. I NEED ANSWERS. I am very desperate right now. Don't tell me to look into the cheats because I have 40 pages of them printed out already.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
NightReconnaissance Posted at: 19:41 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1331224
NightReconnaissance
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OKAY
No one replied yet and that's fine but I have more to ask.
I got the special egg, and I'm feeding tem eggs...

The clay is still a problem..but I have even MORE of a problem.
my mine is CLOSED.
CLOSED.
?
I go in there, and there is never an opening. Trust me- I've tilled the whole thing day after day(thanks to that charging technique), but I can't get under. Why not? It's summer...I need a moonstone...and it won't let me down.
mr.pkmn2 Posted at: 13:18 Feb17 2007 Post ID: 1376091
mr.pkmn2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you want to get to the deeper levels I think that you have to have the hammer with you to go down. The clay I dont remember. It should be on the first floor of the mine.
THE CHANGE IS TO COUNTERACT, WE GOTTA TAKE THE POWER BACK!!
Jwaka24 Posted at: 22:09 Mar04 2007 Post ID: 1413320
Jwaka24
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The good clay is located on the 2nd floor...you wont get it everytime you hoe somewhere but its lyk the only place that you would find them more often
Jwaka24 Posted at: 22:10 Mar04 2007 Post ID: 1413321
Jwaka24
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can also get hearts from your chickens by hand feeding them it gets them more hearts a lot quicker rather than just picking them up... hope that helped =)

« Last edited by Jwaka24 on Mar 4th 2007 »
blastoise master Posted at: 18:05 Jun07 2007 Post ID: 1643338
blastoise master
+
+
yep,yep,yep
Join teams:Pokemon Water Blue .Go Here:My NEW Fourm.Join Now!,Wanna Try http://forums.supercheats.c...orum=573<--The Seven Artifacts RP.

HAWKS_08 Posted at: 17:48 Aug20 2010 Post ID: 2888656
HAWKS_08
+
+
for your chickens pick them up take them outside,clay you use a hoe go to level two
HAWKS_08 Posted at: 17:50 Aug20 2010 Post ID: 2888658
HAWKS_08
+
+
you have to always bring your hammer to go underground
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 16:32 Jun29 2012 Post ID: 3124985
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Guest 174.28.33.172: Please don't post rows of smilies.
deleted Posted at: 05:28 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3125803
deleted
+
+
[color=red][size=12][u][b][i]Good clay is found at sublevel 2 moonlight cave(beside jami's house)
To get heart from chicken Feed them straigt with hand , bring them out often and pick them up every day too.
I Hope that help
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:29 Jul19 2012 Post ID: 3130729
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Bonjour tout le monde j ais des questions a posé

-1 C est koi Egg ??

-2 Comment gagner des coeurs avec woody ?, Moi je lui offre des bous de bois tout les jours et toujours rien.

-3 J ais 8 coeurs avec Nina et elle me dit "Tu aime kelkun? Oh pardon je me demander si ...."

Voila mes petits probleme. Merci d avence ! SmileBounce
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Cross Stinger Posted at: 07:28 Jul19 2012 Post ID: 3130746
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
89.83.169.75: Si vous avez une question de votre propre, vous avez besoin pour démarrer votre propre discussion à l'avenir. En outre, tous les messages doivent être en anglais. C'est le seul poste en réponse à la vôtre que je vais traduire en français.

89.83.169.75: If you have a question of your own, you need to start your own thread in future. Also, all posts must be in English. This is the only post in response to yours that will be posted in French.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:04 Aug20 2012 Post ID: 3141172
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
SmileHAWKS_08 is right. You have to have your hammer or it is closed. I have a guide I copied from internet. It said to hand feed them, feed them weeds, talk to them(pick them up to do this). Take them outside every day, but bring them back in in evening or they won't lay. I have done this and mine are at ten hearts, but only lay special eggs sometimes.
malinda585 Posted at: 08:03 Nov30 2012 Post ID: 3176882
malinda585
+
+
okay i understand your frustration....my chikens have only two hearts too and if you want clay you have to bring your hoe and hammer with you and hoe the ground to fine potata roots(i think thats what their called) and clay and that all i can really answer Salute
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:09 Jan14 2013 Post ID: 3199625
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
mkay with your chickens feed them weeds hand feed them take them outside pick them up and carry them around. the more hearts you have, the more likely/often they will lay special eggs but dont expect them every day. about the clay i think other people have answered that. but as a note, if you hoe all the ground try smashing the stones/gems and hoe under them. and as far as your animals go, if they are makig noises/jumping/rearing it means that they are happy and healthy! and if they all did it at the same time it was just a glitch/coincidence.

hope this helped good luck and happy gaming! Smile
gangnam-style-gamer-girl0 Posted at: 15:22 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209104
gangnam-style-gamer-girl0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Think-Chickens
They are a problem at first, but once you get into the routine it really helps! First When you get up, I assume you have horses, sheep, cows ect..., So you sort them out first but when it comes to your chicken be sure to lay out hen feed on the hay because you have a long day ahead of you! Also dont keep them stuck up in the hen house all day, let them out, pick them up and maybe feed them extra!
-If you make mayonasse Be sure not to let the hens eat it, its really bad for there health!

-Special egg
This is also a part of your first question! Its simple, Follow the first steps and most of your hens will lay special eggs in no time!

-Clay
At one part of the game a clay shop will open and thats when you need to worry about clay. As you said, go into the mine and smash up a few rocks and at a certian level in the mine you dig up clay!

-Mooing and Baaing
Its normal but in your case maybe they need some more brushing and feeding and getting out more, it very scary aint it!Think Liar

Hope this helped! Brick Wall
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close