Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

HOW DO U GIVE HEARTS and DIG FOR CLAMS?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

epeeples Posted at: 09:37 Jun28 2007 Post ID: 1696505
epeeples
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
HOW DO YOU GIVE HEARTS?
Do you give the little "purple herb" things that are in the shapes of hearts? or do you hafta just keep giving them gifts? b/c I've tried the 2nd thing and have had no luck.

HOW DO YOU DIG FOR CLAMS?
I know you have to use the hoe but do you have to wait till it's bronzed or golden or can you do it with an ironed hoe? And where exactly on the beach does one start to dig, b/c it won't let me dig anywhere but up where the trees are...

Thanks to anyone and everyone who can help me...I know these things seem pretty basic but I would like to earn some $$$$ by shipping wool, milk and clams but have no idea how to do it. I'd also like to establish some friendships with people and while I've already met everybody, I wanna further establish a friendship with them.

Thanks!

--epeeples

« Last edited by epeeples on Jul 3rd 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
blastoise master Posted at: 18:41 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1839521
blastoise master
+
+
talk to everyone every day for hearts.
And i am not sure what happened for clams.You may have a glitch sorry.
Join teams:Pokemon Water Blue .Go Here:My NEW Fourm.Join Now!,Wanna Try http://forums.supercheats.c...orum=573<--The Seven Artifacts RP.

Harvest Mooner Posted at: 20:02 Aug25 2007 Post ID: 1874160
Harvest Mooner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
take ur hoe to the beach and hoe as many times as possible not in same spot but keep lookin on most southern part that u can hoe
harvest moon freck Posted at: 16:48 May22 2008 Post ID: 2250079
harvest moon freck
Forum GuestMember
+
+
east of the big rock by the sea(this might help you do not get close to the water)
SofieSue Posted at: 18:29 May31 2008 Post ID: 2260837
SofieSue
+
+
The best use for purple herbs is by using them to dye your yarn. You'll make around 1200G per pruple yarn. Unless you are trying to woo Alex or Basil, they really have no special affection use.
To get people to like you, just give them stuff they like. I'm currently working on a Townsperson FAQ and I'll post it as soon as I have something worth posting.

A good idea though is try giving them things that apply to their fields. Like, all the people in the workshop like recieving stakes. Basil likes herbs. Ronald likes food. Saibara LOVES good clay. You get the idea.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close