Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

Help me please!!! I need money!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
emeraldstream1987 Posted at: 10:05 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 617884
emeraldstream1987
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I can't seem to keep money. every time i seem to get enough money for the crop i want or watever i'm wanting an animal gets sick or sumthing happens... help me?!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pokemon_rocks Posted at: 13:44 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747859
pokemon_rocks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1 feed ur animal everyday
2 if u got a adult horse enter it in the horse race bet 99 on it and try real hard to win if u do win place all ur medals on broaches make sure u have basket then sell em cuz they sell for 2000g each
3 and always grow things like sweet potatoe and green pepper they regrow

thats about it

oh can u help me aswell wenever i give karen wine she dosent go up a level also shes on purple heart i seen 2 heart event black and purple
[center]master\'s PokePet

mystery

my lucari
emeraldstream1987 Posted at: 14:26 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747955
emeraldstream1987
Forum GuestMember
+
+
she loves any cooking w/ wine
pokemon_rocks Posted at: 11:26 Mar24 2006 Post ID: 756451
pokemon_rocks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Mar-2006 emeraldstream1987 said:she loves any cooking w/ wine
ok ty oh i dont know a recipe with wine can you give me a recipe that i can give to karen if she will love it.

if you know a recipe with wine in it tell me please!!!!!!!!!
[center]master\'s PokePet

mystery

my lucari
Kitty* Posted at: 17:57 May08 2006 Post ID: 817249
Kitty*
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hope I'm helping!
OK, Wild Grape Juice,(pot,wild grapes,wine,purple grass)
Cheese Fondue,(pot,knife,salt,cheese,bread,wine)
Cheesecake,(pot,whisk,oven,sugar,milk,egg,cheese,wine)
Happy gift giving!^~^
briannajahnston Posted at: 03:42 May09 2006 Post ID: 817570
briannajahnston
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey i am new to harvest moon:more friends of minral town but not the other.
hey do yous want a fence that will not wither not a cheat.
briannajahnston Posted at: 03:43 May09 2006 Post ID: 817571
briannajahnston
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i am still findin out stuff
archery_girl Posted at: 14:50 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 943243
archery_girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
EVERY SEASON SELLA LL THE GRASSES ESPECIALLY IN SUMMER U GET A TON OF MONEY!!!
DarkViola999 Posted at: 15:51 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042919
DarkViola999
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Play the new year's game show and try to get all 100 to get a band-aid which sells for 1,000,000G each. I think you have to sell it to Won.
cream915 Posted at: 11:33 Nov09 2006 Post ID: 1135965
cream915
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea, or you can give Won gold ores until he lets you play a mini game, and sell him stuff. Win the mini game to get a ticket, and use the ticket to play his other mini game, and make sure to win that. The prize is a love record, sell this to Won for about the band-aid.
A friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend would be there right next to you saying, That Was Awesome! Lets do it again!

Join my Website at:
http://cream915.proboards61...ndex.cgi
o0bubblie0o Posted at: 22:12 Dec30 2006 Post ID: 1255177
o0bubblie0o
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi im sorry for my newbieness but i did the horse race cheat, where u save the game before entering the horse race, bring a basket, write down the winners and load the game again, and bet 99 on the winner, n buy truffles with it.
Well i wasn't sure coz this site says broaches and the other says truffles that i went to, so which one do i exchange? (what gives more profits coz i lost i fnk 4 950 gold on the 99 bets for medals, when i didn't know n thought that they will give me gold instead of medals)

Plus the biggest problem is:
i got 4 356 medals and i dont want the jewel of truth coz i dont get want u can do wif it and well, when i want to but approx. 435 truffles i have to buy i one by one and put it in my basket every single time, therefore i have to buy 435 truffles one by one! Which would take ages!

So if anyone could tell me how to get more that one truffel, for example u want to by say 30 truffels at once, can u do that? Or do u have to do it one by one.

If u can buy many at once PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE tell me how i am stuck in this game!!!!!!
o0bubblie0o Posted at: 22:14 Dec30 2006 Post ID: 1255181
o0bubblie0o
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi im sorry for my newbieness but i did the horse race cheat, where u save the game before entering the horse race, bring a basket, write down the winners and load the game again, and bet 99 on the winner, n buy truffles with it.
Well i wasn't sure coz this site says broaches and the other says truffles that i went to, so which one do i exchange? (what gives more profits coz i lost i fnk 4 950 gold on the 99 bets for medals, when i didn't know n thought that they will give me gold instead of medals)

Plus the biggest problem is:
i got 4 356 medals and i dont want the jewel of truth coz i dont get want u can do wif it and well, when i want to but approx. 435 truffles i have to buy i one by one and put it in my basket every single time, therefore i have to buy 435 truffles one by one! Which would take ages!

So if anyone could tell me how to get more that one truffel, for example u want to by say 30 truffels at once, can u do that? Or do u have to do it one by one.

If u can buy many at once PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE tell me how i am stuck in this game!!!!!!
Tira Posted at: 11:45 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1260042
Tira
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, I always try to buy medicine into the stock. Even if none of my animals are sick, I just raise enough money to buy about 5 medicines. It depletes me pretty completely, but at least I'm prepared if I'm raising money for something and one of my critters gets sick.

The animals need to be fed DAILY. If you feel you're going to forget, get one or two of the harvest spirits to take care of the animals.

I also suggest that if you have fullgrown grass, through Spring to Fall, try to keep the animals outside as much as possible. Get them out of rain (as it will get them sick) and if possible, use stones to fence them in and keep them on the grass-patch. Also keep your dog in the fenced area, it'll keep away the wild dogs (which would upset the animals if your dog wasn't there to drive them away).

Keep collecting the colored grass and other wild items you find in the nature, it should bring you money.
harvestmoonfan111 Posted at: 12:58 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1474224
harvestmoonfan111
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does any1 know wut a game shark is?
harvestmoonfan111 Posted at: 19:11 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1475436
harvestmoonfan111
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HELLO CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!?!?!?

« Last edited by harvestmoonfan111 on Mar 30th 2007 »
briannajahnston Posted at: 04:04 Apr20 2007 Post ID: 1538927
briannajahnston
Forum GuestMember
+
+
gameshark is a kind of cheat that you use on your computer (only if u downloaded visual boy from www.romworld.com)make sure you have the game aka roms
briannajahnston Posted at: 15:47 Sep24 2008 Post ID: 2435389
briannajahnston
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well some ways to get money is to ship grasses, berrys, bamboo shots, mushrooms and the whitew grass that appears in winter.
also what i do to get money is buy a chiken and put a egg in the incubator then sell the good chiken and just repeat this or if you have upgraded it put two eggs in with the one chiken. or spa boil eggs. Also are you animals in the place they should be. because the wild dogs that come out at 8:00pm could be getting them. brush them talk to them milk or shear them. and put feed in the feeding trough. if you want a recipe with wine in it befriend doug at the inn he will say one.
lovelyllona Posted at: 01:04 Aug10 2009 Post ID: 2702898
lovelyllona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where should i put the gamesharks in the VBA? and what should i do after that ????

come on! help me !!!!!!!!! i'm stuck. i reaaaaaaally want that town cottage!!!!!
shanaeiri Posted at: 00:41 Dec21 2009 Post ID: 2777007
shanaeiri
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well here id the easy to have loads of money....of course you have to cheat..haha^_^ here is the code: Master Code(it is required without this, ur code will not work)
98D7716AE281
1C3D49633189
10A40242FEC5
(oh i almost forgot...it must be on)

HAve LOads Of Gold:
0E068A9E9A53
3F07D30705CA
0E068A9E9A53
C0DA247D6E30

there u have it^^
shanaeiri Posted at: 00:44 Dec21 2009 Post ID: 2777008
shanaeiri
Forum GuestMember
+
+
first, open ur VBA or visual boy advance then, click CHEATS>CHEAT LIST>GAMESHARK>then type the code>click ok.....then, if it doesn't work... Enter>Diary>Save>data 1 or data 2....then, ctrl + R to reset the game and choose continue>load>data 1 or data 2.... then there u have it...hope that it helps!!!^_^
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close