Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

Help me please!!! I need money!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Abbi02 Posted at: 17:49 Dec23 2009 Post ID: 2777864
Abbi02
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 30-Dec-2006 o0bubblie0o said:Hi im sorry for my newbieness but i did the horse race cheat, where u save the game before entering the horse race, bring a basket, write down the winners and load the game again, and bet 99 on the winner, n buy truffles with it.
Well i wasn't sure coz this site says broaches and the other says truffles that i went to, so which one do i exchange? (what gives more profits coz i lost i fnk 4 950 gold on the 99 bets for medals, when i didn't know n thought that they will give me gold instead of medals)

Plus the biggest problem is:
i got 4 356 medals and i dont want the jewel of truth coz i dont get want u can do wif it and well, when i want to but approx. 435 truffles i have to buy i one by one and put it in my basket every single time, therefore i have to buy 435 truffles one by one! Which would take ages!

So if anyone could tell me how to get more that one truffel, for example u want to by say 30 truffels at once, can u do that? Or do u have to do it one by one.

If u can buy many at once PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE tell me how i am stuck in this game!!!!!!
first of all your basket only holds 30 items so you don't need to go buying so much. What I do is watch the other races and only bet on the race that I'm in, that way I know that I'm going to win. and if not you can always just turn off your gameboy and restart the races (only if you saved the game before hand). but if you cannot compete in the races (either because you didn't accept the horse or because it's not full grown) there are other ways to make money. I would suggest going to the spring mine and mining up a whole lotta gold. Take the gold (one per day) to Won, who lives with Zack. He will let you start selling him things. Once every season you will get a "Van's Favorite" which looks like a pink bottle of wine, take that to Won and sell it to him. It goes for 48,000-57,000. If you don't like the price that he offers you can decline and try again until you get to a decent price.
Another easy way to earn money is to take your basket to the woods and fill it up with herbs (there are some on the beach too) If it is winter go to the lake mine and fill up a basket's worth of gems each day. Before long you will have lots of money!
Good luck. I hope I helped! Smile

« Last edited by Abbi02 on Dec 23rd 2009 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
wakoko Posted at: 21:47 May20 2010 Post ID: 2846987
wakoko
+
+
i cant seem to use the cheats for the gameshark thing, and when i use the save button in the diary it just says "SAVE FAILED" please help!!Smile
wakoko Posted at: 21:48 May20 2010 Post ID: 2846988
wakoko
+
+
i cant use the gameshark codes, please help!
lovelyllona Posted at: 23:51 Jun13 2010 Post ID: 2855706
lovelyllona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
shanaaeri, i did exactly like you told, but it didn't work out.i already put the master codes, and i already put the codes that you toldDoh in the gameshark section. my money is still in the same amount, and nothing happened to my game. what did i do wrong? can you help me "again"? thank you Smile
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close