Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

General Helpful Infor

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

hrsgrl08 Posted at: 21:42 Aug18 2008 Post ID: 2387139
hrsgrl08
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here are some tips. Please respond and tell me what you think and if it was helpful!

Money: sell Van's Favorite and your Harvest Sprite Invitations to Won for a lot of money. In the spring, the Sprites will send you an Invitation. Sell it. In a few days another will arrive. Sell that and repeat! Collect all the seasonal items, like grasses and bamboo, and sell them. The first year focus on making enough for animals and items for the house. The second year, store items to cook and give. The third year, focus on making friends and selling your crops and items. You can cook meals and sell the to Won for a great income! Won purchases things Zak won't pick up. He buys things for more than Zak does, too!

Animals: Take good care of them and don't leave them in the rain. It takes time for their eggs, wool, and milk to improve so be patient. P items occur after the animal has won a contest. Wild dogs will harm your animals, so use lumber to build fences around pastures. The fences look nice and add a finishing touch to your farm. As to pastures, plant grass so your cows and sheep can graze. Keep chickens outside on nice days to save money by not using feed. I recommend creating two fenced pastures. Put the livestock in one. When they have eaten all the grass in that pasture, put them in the other. This allows you to save money by not using feed while you wait for the grass to regrow.

Townspeople: Don't bother trying to make friends if you don't have the time to keep up the friendship, otherwise you will waste time and money. Focus only on a few at a time so you have a solid relationship with them and don't have to give gifts as often and can focus on others. Give gifts every one to threee days and wrap them on birthdays. Befriending the harvest sprites is very useful because they do all sorts of jobs for you. If you want to marry someone, be patient. Give them gifts everyday and make sure you have expanded your house and have the big bed. Don't overwork Gotz or he will refuse to build more. However, if you are very good friends with him he will expand your house a third time! Being friends will the townspeople has endless benefits. Anna will give you and Manna cooking lessons and others will tell you recipes. Friendliness also lets you access 'Heart Events'. Each townsperson has different likes and dislikes so make sure you give them favorites.

Other Inhabitants: Befriend the harvest sprites by giving them gifts daily. Rotate what jobs they do so eventually they will be equally good at all and it won't matter who you assign to do what! Give the Harvest Goddess flowers daily and she will give you a berry, a white grass, and increase the affection of a boy. The Kappa will give you a blue berry and you can marry him. Throw cucumbers into the Lake daily.

Mining: The mine by the Hot Spring has ores and the mine in the lake has valuable jewels. Both ores and jewels are more valuable the deeper you go. Make sure you pack Bodigizers and grasses to replenish you health. To conserve health, save everytime you enter a new level. Then, find the stairs and remember their location. Close the game and reopen your file. Go to the stairs; you have found them with minimal expenditure of health! Go deep into the lake mine to get pink diamonds and alexandrite; these are extremely valuable.

Pets: Accept Barley's offer of a foal and take care of it or Barley will take it back and not return it. You can contain foals in fences, but not horses. Ride the horse fast daily to help in the races. Dogs start out as puppies and mature quickly. Play with the ball and frisbee, at the beach, daily. Playing with the frisbee will help it in the summer contest. Note: it is hard to tell at the beginning, but the dog is a boy, so name him accordingly!

Won: Befriend Won and he will let you sell things to him and play a game where he mixes up apples and you have to tell him which is which. Succeed once and he gives you a ticket. Suceed many times and you could get a record that you can play or sell expensively. With the ticket, go to Won and Zak's place and save. Play the ticket. If you don't win, restart your game and try again!

Other: You can manipulate the weather on this game. When you are ready to go to bed, save and then go to bed. When you wake up go and look at the weather channel to see the next days weather. If it isn't what you want restart the game and try again. I recommend saving every night in summer and winter, because these are the seasons when damaging typhoons and blizzards occur. Befriending Carter gives you access to behind the church, where grasses, mushrooms, and truffles can be found. A Cursed Hammer will break the giant rocks near the Kappa's Lake. Behind these are truffles in the fall.

I hope these tips help. I would really appreciate it if you would rate these or tell me how helpful they were. If you liked them or have a question I will post more because I have a lot of information!Thanks.
Hrsgrl08
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bexx Posted at: 22:12 Aug24 2008 Post ID: 2396208
bexx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
great! what does gotz third house extesion look like? r ther any cheats to get the hammer cause its really annoying me that i keep passing out no matter wat i do
hrsgrl08 Posted at: 20:21 Aug26 2008 Post ID: 2398959
hrsgrl08
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I do not know what Gotz' third extension looks like, just become good friends with him for a long time and see...I am working on it. To keep from passing out, get Power Berries and medicine to increase health and replenish it. Upgrade the hammer and other tools to make them more efficient so they won't use as much health. Tell me if this and the above was helpful!
Hrsgrl08
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close