Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland

How do you...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Jesus_Freak Posted at: 17:58 Jun25 2006 Post ID: 885017
Jesus_Freak
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have saved the town by the blue bird, the horse race, the cake competition, the sweet potatoe, the silver fish, the Weasel, the Butterfly, and the Goddess Dress. There is one more way to save the town but what is it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bgfl529 Posted at: 17:48 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 970460
bgfl529
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok for the sweet potatoe you did one of the treasure hunts, but im not sure which one it was so i'll do both:
1st treasure hunt: get friendly with tim,bob and your dog; after tim gives you the real treasure map take your dog to the villa anyday except from 11am-2pm and if your dog luvs you enough he will find the sacred land; plant the seeds next to the flower shop and that is one of them the other
2nd treasure hunt: do the same as the 1st but instead of taking your dog go to the villa by yourself and get friednly with dia and maria, some time dia will come to your farm with a bag of seeds she found and plant them next to the flower shop again and thats it.

Hope i helped
Bye :c
Cast_Fire77 Posted at: 09:45 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1051473
Cast_Fire77
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do you beat the Silver Fish one? I caught 3 fish. Joe and Katie talked to me, but now what?
bgfl529 Posted at: 20:08 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055299
bgfl529
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You have to keep fishing until you get better, eventually the guy that plays the flute(sorry i'm bad with names) you'll be able to buy a super rod from his store, use that rod to go upstream and cetch yourself a silverfish, if you need anymore help just ask=)

Hope I helped
Bye :c
alyssa015 Posted at: 21:35 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1127055
alyssa015
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How can I plant the blue mist seeds? Some people say that I need to press "X". I tried it but I still can't plant it. Can anyone of you help me? Thanks to the one who answered.

« Last edited by alyssa015 on Nov 4th 2006 »
84cdmaniac48 Posted at: 14:25 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1140762
84cdmaniac48
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What do you do to get your dog to find the "Secrad Land" or something like that how do you get him to find it? I have been training in the villa for forever and the dog still hasn't found it what do i do?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close