Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
James Bond 007: NightFire

Nightfire glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

genius67 Posted at: 08:45 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900071
genius67
Post Likes: 0
+
+
A very funny glitch that I found was this (and as followed, instructions on how to perform it):

Ok, so first you go to multiplayer and set the mode to Industrial Esponiage on the Skyrail stage and be a phoenix ninja. Then you set the al bots. The best way to do this is to make one ninja. Don't change any stats for any of the al bots. Then make the rest dominique. Set the score for 15 and the time limit to unlimited. Put grapple on for easier transportation. Any weapon set is good. (I usually set mine to random.) For something better set the vehicles to random too. Then you can start.

Now first you have to get the disk. Now, remember where you picked it up. Just remember. Now flee to the top of the castle. DO NOT RETURN THE DISK YET! Shame If you already did, then it's fine, you just have to get the disk again. Anyway, then wait until all the blue dots on the radar are in one spot (that does not include the big triangles). When they are, go back to where you found the disk but DONT GET TOO CLOSE! Speak to the hand Just peek around the corner or get a sniping view. Now all the dominiques will be running around the spot where the disk was picked up.

Now you can do whatever you want with them. It's funny because Dominique sucks in storymode and is stupid and gets herself killed. Now she just looks like a ******... with clones. What's also funny is that Ninja always tries to go and kill them all, but they all stop what they are doing and start shooting and he gets killed within like five seconds. And when he does manage to drop one, they go straight back to running around in the exact same spot. This is fun when you have a sniper. Also the vehicles are fun to destroy them with. Just be careful when you kill them in a vehicle, because they will run around getting weapons after death, and they might come across you and collect the disk. If this happens then they will stop running around. It can be performed multiple times in one game. This is a great way to trick your friends into losing all his/her teammates.

THIS GLITCH WAS IN FACT FOUND BY ME. THIS IS THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL POST. THE DATE IS 9-11-10 IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN CHECK IT ON MY WEBSITE @

genius67.wordpress.com

ON THE QUESTIONS PAGE. THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
genius67 Posted at: 08:52 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900073
genius67
+
+
My bad that ****** was only an insulting word but not a curse... I dont curse...

it was the 'R' word...
genius67 Posted at: 08:53 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900074
genius67
+
+
And also this is the GameCube version I have, I dont know about other systems... Please tell me if it works.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:07 Jun08 2012 Post ID: 3118087
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It works on gamecube! Than!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:10 Dec31 2013 Post ID: 3296652
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Just tried this with the game cube version but put in the wii. It works. My son really liked it. Smile Thanks.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close