Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

TONS OF KH BUILDS HERE FOR PVM AND PVP OMFG

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

i own at d2 rs and khCoM Posted at: 04:31 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54622
i own at d2 rs and khCoM
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello im new to the forums and mainly signed up because i saw some khCoM posts.

Mainly everyone is forgetting a few things in ANY forum u see on this game

PVP! (PLAYER VS PLAYER)
gettin linked and duelin is so AWESOME

anyway, since it appears u have to use sora u SHOULD be the best u can be b4 challenging friends.
what i mean is you SHOULD have the following if ur friends are fanatics and have beaten the game, since they SHOULD be over 50, maybe 55 for some.
I for 1 am lvl 61 on my sora file and am willing to spend weeks to get 99 and every card and cp to fit it in.

heres wut u NEEEEED to consider for dueling at lvl 50+
Attack cards:
9-0 cards. no CRAP. if u find this is too hard get a few oathkeepers, oblivions,metal chocobos, or one winged angels. or perhaps, u could consider making moogle rooms, and getting 9 or 0 cards INCREDIBLY FAST AND EASILY from the 5 free cards u get per room. YOU REALLY REALLY REEEAALLY NEED TO CONSIDER soras ulta weap that should be easy to get from calm treasure rooms in castle oblivion.
No, Diamond Dust wont help u much. TRUST ME they might be more common than one winged angels but most are at values or 1-2 EVEN in oblivion.
In the end, an example of a 1337 build for ur attack card portion should be like this:
about 6-7 9 cards. 10-13 0's.
if u have enough 9's and 0's then THROW OUT UR OATHS AND METAL CHOCOBOS!u could however replace SOME (1-3) 0's with some one winged angels/blivions/and BE SURE TO AT ALL TIMES INCLUDE UR ULTA WEAP (if u have it)
For magic cards:
Wow ok magic cards hmm. have a few cures, at least 3 for curaga, i wouldnt go more than 4 for the sake of cp. although if u NEED 4 try and make one a premium to conserve some cp.Premiums CAN BE SPARED with Marluxia's little boss card, making the card used for 2 turns instead of 1. also plz plz PLZZZ consider other boss cards, my best choices for PvP are:
Marluxias, Axel, Malificent's, Jafar, Oogie, and Vexen, Parasite Cage
YOU DO NOT NEED TO CONSIDER ALLLL OF THOSE, but seeing as how i have loads of cp its wut works for me.
Summon cards:
AHA! THIS IS WHERE IT GETS NON DEBATATBLE, EVER! In story mode or dueling will u ever use bambi..plz. u will never use dumbo (much, at least not in a slate lol) or mushu(O JESUS NO, PLZZZ). instead, use the obvious, cloud, duh, hes the best summon card in THE GAME, and with so many sleights possible hes PERFECT FOR ANY SITUATION. but we're aiming at one. yes, omnislash. i have about 12 clouds in my PvP deck alone, each over 2cp (rofl...) its ok to have low clouds. but make sure u have some to actually lead off a sleight (7-9 values; 1 per sleight at least) also, dont forget u have JAFAR and PARASITE CAGE (hopefully for cloud sleights) so they wont be wasted so easily.so remember, JUST CLOUD, GOSH.
Item cards:
my response to item cards is: wait for it, WAIT FOR IT
ABSOLUTELY NOOOONE, item cards in my opinion are overrated and are all bullcrap, ethers arent even worthy for me OR my cp. Look u dont NEED THEM, EVEN IN STORY MODE!!! theyre all USELESS waste of cp and ur time. it doesnt take too long to charge up manually; besides its only about 5 seconds to charge a full 3 counters...geez.
for 50+ THATS IT, but like i said it can get more technical in ur choices for 70+ or so. in 70+ try improving ur cards values to about oh what lets see...yea...8-9's, ALL OF EM, AND 0'S. consider 0 value cloud cards, theyre rare and outstanding in omnislash sleights, just a hint.
thats it, ill be posting my PvM boss guides sooner or later, and exp guides.

>>OWNING AT RUNESCAPE, DIABLO 2 LOD, AND KINGDOM HEARTS:CHAIN OF MEMORIES, 4EVA HESH.
One day, Sora will become sooo dehydrated in the deserts of Agrabah, he'll actually try unlocking a "keyhole" (belly button) in Goofy's stomach with the keyblade.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
akshay Posted at: 07:20 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54634
akshay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok u gotta point so why do't we check well our sora and riku
my sora without cheating is at the level 99, hp 560, cp 1590, all sleights, has all the keyblades and all the enemy cards

My riku is in level 99, hp 750,ap 50, dp 75 but the sad part is that riku can't be played on the link mode. I bet i will be a good challenge
for u as i have lots of cloud rare and normal cards and lot's of keyblades like ultima weapon , one winged angel etc . I also have'nt put any healing cards or item cards in my deck as they r useless and just takes the fun of fighting straightly
It's not how u play the game , It's about winning it
i own at d2 rs and khCoM Posted at: 10:47 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54689
i own at d2 rs and khCoM
Forum GuestMember
+
+
max hp is 560 man
One day, Sora will become sooo dehydrated in the deserts of Agrabah, he'll actually try unlocking a "keyhole" (belly button) in Goofy's stomach with the keyblade.
akshay Posted at: 11:25 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54722
akshay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok u got me i modified my hp since it was too low but the other stuff's
r correct
i own at d2 rs and khCoM Posted at: 12:55 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54812
i own at d2 rs and khCoM
Forum GuestMember
+
+
only 590 cp? im 64 now with all sleights 375hp and 1050cp
akshay Posted at: 13:19 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54822
akshay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry about that it's not 590 cp it's 1590 cp i didn't add a 1 last time that's why that confusion happen
i own at d2 rs and khCoM Posted at: 13:41 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54828
i own at d2 rs and khCoM
Forum GuestMember
+
+
kk, seems pretty accurate to me
i own at d2 rs and khCoM Posted at: 15:06 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54873
i own at d2 rs and khCoM
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im lvl 41 on my riku i got there in 2 hrs im so awesome omfg then ill get my ulta weap on sora and totally own all in PvP
akshay Posted at: 04:04 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67126
akshay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude u r just posting useless messages on the forum all by urselves for nothing
Cody12 Posted at: 01:13 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 218754
Cody12
Forum GuestMember
+
+
STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!
Gigarookie Posted at: 20:21 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276038
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To bad you can't fight with Riku in the PvP. THAT would be awesome.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 16:52 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317910
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yah my riku would be unbeatable but i think that the only reason riku isn't usable is because u can't custamize his deck
Gigarookie Posted at: 08:26 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350302
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeh, that's probably it. Hey, I'm going to put that in the 'how could this game be better' thread...
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
superman4u Posted at: 17:07 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361033
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
what the heck are u guys talking about i dont get it.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close