Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Axel 2, Aka: Riku 4 Two

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

i own at d2 rs and khCoM Posted at: 14:28 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54846
i own at d2 rs and khCoM
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Axel 2 can be SOOO hard, SOOO frustrating, youll want to throw the game out the window. axel was easy back in the beginning, but now things have changed:
HES FIRE-BASED with moves such as:
!!!!!FOUR CRAPPIN BARS OF HP!!!!!
Fire Wall
Fire Tooth
And he teleports an AWFUL LOT

First off, the deck.

Attack cards: About seven or eight 9 cards, hefty, but most effective.
About 10 zeroes. thast it, no more maybe 1 or 2 less if u cant afford it.
If you can fit it, dont push urself, an oathkeeper or oblivion with a higher value of 5 could help, but if u dont need it, DONT PUT IT IN.
Magic cards:
um hmm...about 6 cures and a premium cure, trust me the premium WILL help.
summon cards:
DUH clouds, thats it, for this fight get 6 or so, not 12 like riku 4.
item cards:
hrm. 1 or 2 ethers, but i prefer none.
boss cards:
ok, vexen, jafar, parasite cage,DONT USE RIKU,malificent(if u can) thats it.DONT USE SHADOW BECAUSE UR 0 CARDS WILL BE RAISED TO 2 CARDS AND WILL BE BROKEN ABOUT EVERY TURN!

the fight:
axel will automatically start makin sleights for fire wall. u will however need to start poundin ur 9's on him, save a few 0's tho. relatively anything does decent dmg to him,even plain attack cards, so get him down to 1/2 of his first bar. ok he'll srart teleporting a lot and thowin his spikey disc thingies at u. just jump and run randomly, when u see a sleight sayin FIRE TOOTH BREAK IT, or, if its too late get reeeaaally far away from him, and when the fire balls come for u, just dodge roll, BUT NEVER EVER EVER STAND CLOSE TO HIM WHILE HE IS DOING FIRE TOOTH, AS IT WILL CIRCLE AROUND U STUN U THEN GO FOR LOOOOTTTSSS OF DMG. ok, fire wall is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow, all u havr to do is dodgeroll under it. -.- easy. now, lay an omhnislash or 2 on him, this does more than 1/4 dmg to his hp, so it is effetive. ok about 3 bars left, good, now, hopefully ur boss cards were played, because now its back to just hitting him with ur attack cards, u can combine a 9 and 2 0's to do a ragnorak if u wanna try ur luck hittin him, it will do more than 1/2 dmg to his hp, but very rarely hits anything, also, 3 9's or 3 0's will do a sleight where if hes doing a sleight, it will give about a 50% chance he wont be able to do it thru the whole fight, again, rare though, but useful especially if it was on fire tooth, because when he has one bar of hp left, his fire tooths will become homing fire tooths. basically from the 3 bars, hit him til 1/2 bar is gonew, and omnislash it, make sure to break his sleights with those 0's first, thats why theyre there. remember u have about six or seven cures, use em when u have to, i dont post when to use them, because basically on wut u do, its ur choice to use them or not. ok at 2 bars it will get harder, he'll start doin more melee and COMBOS, YES COMBOS, not as bad as captain hook or anything, but 3-6 hits can do some damage. ok u can start hittin him again with 9's and 0's, BREAK ALL HIS SLEIGHTS AND COMBOS, remember u can see wut hes doing with his cards, always be a step ahead. ok about 1 and 1/2 bars, use another omnislash after his cards are wasted and he reloads, u need him distracted. the omnhislash will bring to 1 bar or very close, just hit him some more with attack cards to bring him to fully 1. now his homing fire tooths'll start coming in with about a 10% dmg inc. now u have to be really careful with ur 0's. break all of the sleights, the fire wall will still be the same, but more or less to live in an easier world. hit him til about 1/2 hp, omnislash or cross slash it, do a few sleights, ragnaroks or perhaps if u had a 5 or 6 in ur deck from oathkeepers or oblivions, ars arcanum him, and hes done.

congrats u just beat on of the hardest bosses in the entire Sora Mode.

tips:
-do not use kingdom keys and try excluding three wishes keys because they are about as bad.
-watch his shuffling and deck movements.
-predict where ehs going, sometimes he'll teleport in patterns, good luck.
-boss cards are incredibly useful, Jafar and Parasite Cage are like a perfect couple, prevention of card breaks and a 100% to break all enemy cards(0 cards vary)
-do not overestimate cures. if u use curas when u could just handle a cure, step for the cure. ull regret wasting cures so quickly when u get to the climax of the fight.
-again like riku 4, u need to be about 54 or 56, as he is the 3rd boss from the last
-feel motivated that ull get a card that helps a ton during PvP and Marluxia, a card that lets u use cards when u are taking damage in combos sleights or just being hit, no distractions, beautiful.

GOOD LUCK
One day, Sora will become sooo dehydrated in the deserts of Agrabah, he'll actually try unlocking a "keyhole" (belly button) in Goofy's stomach with the keyblade.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
akshay Posted at: 09:24 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 55919
akshay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude what r u talking about he's one of the easiest bosses for me and most of the easiest characters as he is especially weak against ice . Why don't u put guides for beating the final bosses like maulrxia and ansem?
It's not how u play the game , It's about winning it
Kisa_iz_Kute Posted at: 13:55 Jan18 2005 Post ID: 56652
Kisa_iz_Kute
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol hes really bad at this game thats y he says its hard...
akshay Posted at: 07:38 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57018
akshay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree
It's not how u play the game , It's about winning it
Gigarookie Posted at: 20:16 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276021
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I thought it was chalenging, but not extremely dificult. Right between the brackets of too hard and too easy.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 19:28 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 326016
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i died the first time but kicked the living daylights outta him the next time cause i knew what was coming
Gigarookie Posted at: 13:14 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 330534
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ditto. That's how i am with every boss, exept I don't allways have to bite the dust a few times before I figure out what's coming.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close