Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

new interview!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

coolkid10111 Posted at: 08:06 Oct17 2007 Post ID: 1958002
coolkid10111
Post Likes: 0
+
+
this is the interview mostly about 358/2 days and a little bit of coded

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS)

Interviewer: Does the 14th member fight? What kind of weapon does she use?

Nomura: We’ve already decided, but we can’t tell you right now.

Interviewer: Is the battle system the same in this game as it was in other games? I’m curious because there is no command menu there.

Nomura: The actions of the characters and the controls are different from the past games. This is because of the screen size, however there is no need to worry. For now there is no command menu, but we may decide to add one.

Interviewer: If there is no command menu, would it be because each action is added to a different button for the DS?

Nomura: Yes, but how the controls feel is different. The method is still being thought on.

Interviewer: Will there be a function where you can use the stylus, with the lower screen?

Nomura: For now, there is no function where you can use the DS Touch Screen. If we do that, the entire feeling of Kingdom Hearts may be ruined. The top screen will mostly be used for the story telling, when the lower screen isn't available. However, there will be some points where both screens will be used. Who knows, maybe later on we'll have a surprise for ourselves, and for our audience!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Multiplayer Mode

Nomura: Here’s an interesting feature. Whenever you complete a mission, the Organization Member's chair will rise. Also the lowest ranking member's chair will lower more. *Laughs* I wonder what will happen if you lose with Xemnas? *Laughs* (Note: This highly suggests that Xemnas will be playable.) The strength and game play of certain members have also been altered. Such as: Xigbar's attacks have a high range, but he has slow reloading time. Lexaeus has slow movement, but very high attack power. There is still one mysterious character though.

Interviewer: Is it Zexion?

Nomura: Yes, because he uses a book as a weapon. We’re aiming to have Zexion absorb other enemies attacks, and use their own attacks against them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile Phone)

You can only go into Debug mode, in the data world, when meeting a certain standard. This system is one of the main viewpoints of Kingdom Hearts Coded.

Interviewer: How will this continue after the KH2 Story?

Nomura: What Sora and Co. are doing in the 'real' world will not be shown. This is because the story continues in the Data world. There are many mysteries that will be answered in this game, and there may be key points that will be important to the future of the series. The phone that this game will come out on, is not released yet. But this means when it is released, there will be many possibilities with this game in the future.

got this article from www.khinsider.com

i cant wait till this game comes out! i want to play as Saix. what about you?

« Last edited by coolkid10111 on Oct 17th 2007 »
Image removed ? height exceeds 200 pixels ? Cross Stinger
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kh2 man1 Posted at: 14:56 Oct17 2007 Post ID: 1958242
kh2 man1
+
+
nice cant waut i am going ot be Marly and Xemnas
I have failed^ so I am aether13
kairiloverX Posted at: 11:13 Oct18 2007 Post ID: 1959108
kairiloverX
+
+
Are you retarded... This was already posted on the KH2 forums because no one posts here... Check out the KH3 Info Galore thread... Shame
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
kh2 man1 Posted at: 14:56 Oct18 2007 Post ID: 1959285
kh2 man1
+
+
i havent been on here in the last 2 or three days to read it so dont get all mad
kairiloverX Posted at: 15:49 Oct18 2007 Post ID: 1959368
kairiloverX
+
+
I wasn't talking to you... I was talking to this coolkid10111, that apparently doesn't know the mening of rules. If I were a mod I would close this.
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
kh2 man1 Posted at: 16:12 Oct18 2007 Post ID: 1959421
kh2 man1
+
+
ok sorry but u should quto the person ur talking to
kairiloverX Posted at: 21:47 Oct18 2007 Post ID: 1959775
kairiloverX
+
+
My bad... I should've been more specific.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close