Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

The King Of Games presents: Kingdom Hearts 2 REVEALED!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Dragoon King. Posted at: 09:27 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327282
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This just stuff people said about the game it alsow has some info in it I dont think any one has posted theres

Gamefly:
Return to Kingdom Hearts in Square and Disney's second blockbuster collaboration, Kingdom Hearts II! An unlikely partnership that won many hearts, advances the story of the first Kingdom Hearts, plunging you deeper into a mysterious world of darkness and light. When a dark robed Mickey Mouse joins Sora, Donald and Goofy, a new quest begins to stop an evil MUMMY-WRAPPED KING. Our heroes, older and wiser, will journey to new worlds where anything is possible, where good and evil riddle and twist us into dreams both strange and wonderful

IGN.com:
How many demos can a game get before it sees release? Square Enix seems to be trying to answer this with Kingdom Hearts II. Although we were given a chance to play a new demo of the game at E3, Square Enix had yet another new demo ready in time for the Japan-only Square Enix Party.
Not that we're complaining. Getting a chance to play more of what's sure to be one of this Winter's best titles (yes, the game is now set for a "Winter" release in Japan) is always okay with us. We just want to see what happens between the areas that we've been able to play, like Beauty and the Beast and Hercules.

The Square Enix Party demo offered players a chance to try out four stages of play: Beast Castle, where you fight the Heartless with Beast, Land of Dragon, where you fight the Heartless with Mulan, Disney Castle, where you protect Mini from the Heartless, and Agrabah, where Aladdin joins in on the fight. Since we'd already tried out a Beauty and the Beast demo before (although, we'll admit, possibly not this one), we decided to spend our time with the other demos.

Land of Dragon is based on Mulan. Taking place in the courtyard of the Forbidden City, the demo consisted of a fight with a massive dragon boss. Mushu, the talkative dragon sidekick from the movie, actually appeared in the original Kingdom Hearts in the form of a summon spell. With his full game now appearing as a major part of Kingdom Hearts II, you can expect to see other characters from the movie as well, including Shan-Yu, Li Shang and Mulan herself.

More interesting was our sampling of the new Disney Castle demo. This demo started off with Donald and Goofy greeting Mini and introducing Sora to her for the first time. Mini, who of course knows of Sora, asks him to lead her to the throne room, past the Heartless that have invaded her castle. Donald and Goofy, for some reason, decide to go off on their own, meaning it's up to you to make sure that Mini makes the short trip safely.

Mini follows you as you work your way through the main hall of the castle. She has a damage bar which fills up should she incur damage. The game ends if the bar fills up. You have to make sure that Mini is safe by moving slowly through the hall and taking out any attacking Heartless. Mini helps out the cause by blasting incoming attackers with magic. She'll also team up with you for a special attack that sends all enemies flying away. Mini also listens closely to your instructions, and won't move forward unless you tell her to, by tapping the triangle button.

Once you make it to the throne room, things get interesting. The throne room is full of beasts, including dozens -- possibly hundreds -- of pesky flying creatures along with a few tougher ground-based creatures. You have to be particularly careful about pacing your movements here, as moving too fast will leave Mini behind and have her get swarmed by enemies. Your team attack with Mini is particularly useful here.

So what happens at the end of this demo? We're not exactly sure, as Mini, sadly, lost a turn this time around.

The Disney Castle section of Kingdom Hearts II will feature some additional Disney favorites. In addition to Mini, you'll find Daisy, Chip and Dale and even Merlin greeting you as you enter Disney Castle for the first time.

We didn't get a chance to play as much of the Agrabah demo as we'd have liked to. This one was pure action as Aladdin, Sora and Goofy work their way through the Cave of Wonders. The Cave includes platforms and puzzles set across multiple rooms.

There's more to the Aladdin world than just the Cave of Wonders, though, as you get to meet Jasmine, Jafar and Iago on the streets of Agrabah. Of course, this isn't the first time Sora and friends visited Agrabah, so if you played through the original Kingdom Hearts, you'll be familiar with Aladdin and crew.

The set of demos Square Enix has been able to put together for the game suggests that Kingdom Hearts II will offer almost too much. In addition to the four areas mentioned above, you'll also find a Hercules section and a section devoted to Pirates of the Caribbean, featuring more human-style characters. It should be safe to expect even more, especially from the Square Enix side of characters.

The new Kingdom Hearts II demo was accompanied by a trailer, which may well have been the same as the trailer shown at E3. Regardless, this trailer managed to get us even more pumped for the game. Of particular note were a black and white Steamboat Willy sequence, a scene showing Square Enix characters Cloud and Squall speaking to one-another, and a scene of Arial comforting Prince Eric on the beach. How can this game not be good?

Although announced the day before, the trailer let the audience in on the news that pop star Utada Hikaru will, once again, be creating a musical number for Kingdom Hearts II, following her now legendary work on the original title. The new theme song is called Passion. Unfortunately, we weren't given an early preview of the song.

We were surprised to see Final Fantasy XII get a final Japanese release date before Kingdom Hearts II. However, with a Winter Japanese release planned for the Disney and Square Enix collaboration, the title should at least arrive before FFXII. IGN has also heard some buzz that recording for the game's US version is pretty far along, meaning US gamers could get the game close to their Japanese counterparts.

GameSpy:
People I think already posted theres
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ddog64 Posted at: 12:05 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327869
ddog64
+
+
Awesome, I wonder who the MUMMY WRAPPED KING is. Sounds like a mummy
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 10:38 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 330218
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I wonder to but you can tell he is going to be the end boss cuz in every game when a new boss cames out of no were you no he has to be the end boss that way thay can make a KH3
[center]
My dragon has issues
ddog64 Posted at: 13:27 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 330560
ddog64
+
+
I think he might be DiZ, since DiZ has bandages all around him so he's kinda MUMMY WRAPPED. Plus he's like, the leader of the organization, so he's kinda like a KING. See?
[b][color=red][center]
Dragoon King. Posted at: 14:18 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 330759
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Might be dident some one say DiZ was the light side of Ansem so wont that mean he fit in as evil
[center]
My dragon has issues
ddog64 Posted at: 15:46 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 331090
ddog64
+
+
Well, in one of the trailers, you see BHK leap at and attack DiZ, I think he might be evil, the Orginization looks pretty evil, and he is like the leader.
[b][color=red][center]
Keyblade Master Posted at: 16:12 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339214
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Organisation members revealed so far....

Diz
Xanga
Demyx
King Micky
Riku

Any more?
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 17:07 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339343
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, we got Xaldin, ummmm....and those unknowns from Chain Of Memories, would one of you say their names, I'm kind of losing my chain of memories myself, lol.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Keyblade Master Posted at: 05:42 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 340580
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The organisation people? Axel, laraxne, vexen and marluxia?
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

April 2005- Feb 2007
NeoRiku Posted at: 13:24 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341058
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+

Wait Mickey and Riku are part of the organization? At E3 they said they might be part of the organization. And they said BHK might be 1 but i highly doubt that well i think they did....

NeoRiku Posted at: 13:26 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341061
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Xanga and Demyx who are they? Never heard of them.

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 13:33 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341089
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Try not to double post next time, NeoRiku.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Keyblade Master Posted at: 16:53 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341785
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Demyx has only just been discovered by me. You should go to www.kingdomhearts2.com and check in the images to find him.

April 2005- Feb 2007
NeoRiku Posted at: 17:45 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 344711
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok,ill check it out and i wont double post anymore.

Keyblade Master Posted at: 10:41 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 345984
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Riku and mickey could be in the organisation as they're wearing the robes and are following diz since mickey seems to trust him.

April 2005- Feb 2007
NeoRiku Posted at: 20:35 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347338
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeh i guess but why would BHK attack DIZ I thought DIZ was Ansems light but then some say hes just an empty shell tosed off by Ansem everytime u think u got summtin right there is summthing wrong....

Keyblade Master Posted at: 14:59 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348883
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I admit it is confusing. If diz is ansem then how come riku defeated ansem in chain of memories? he said that his strength is weak but his shadow lingers in riku and he will return. And.. When riku confronted ansem in twighlight town, he didn't smell like ansem at all. (riku can smell peoples darkness) It was diz shapeshifting. That wraps up the rest that diz isn't ansem but who IS Diz still remains to be seen. I'm not sure if he's ansems light, a crazed manic awing for the power of the keyblade or what. It's driving my head in. I'll see if I can find some info then.

April 2005- Feb 2007
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 17:07 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349211
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, we won't know until the game comes out. I'm really interested how they are gonna answer all these questions in this big game.
Keyblade Master Posted at: 06:16 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350200
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's gotta lot of explaining to do.

April 2005- Feb 2007
NeoRiku Posted at: 20:49 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 351748
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well maybe DIZ smells different because DIZ is ansems lightand how has mickey met DIZ...... if u got any ideas about DIZ plese post on mine the mystery of DIZ

Displaying Page 3 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close