Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Ultima Wepon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 12:28 Apr22 2006 Post ID: 798691
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
To Ansewr ddog64s uestion yes remember when you were Roxas were you saw Goofy and Donald in cold storage at the mansion? go there as Sora and you will find the Ultimate Recipe.

Now to ansewr Goofys question yes go there as Sora and Somewhere you will find the Orichalcum +.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dark Mickey Posted at: 13:18 Apr22 2006 Post ID: 798783
Dark Mickey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Firts of all it true you need 13 oricalicum+ but with your moogle level bieng high enoghf then you could cut the ingrideents in half so you only need 7 and thats how many are in the game. it's stats are; srenghth:6 magic:4 it is very powerful belive me and once you get fenrir it you get it after you fight sephiroth and tell cloud you have to be around lvl i say 99 or 80 at the least i just got it but dont worry you only need to moggle level at least 3 or 4.
good luck if you need anymore help just put up a forum and il see what i can do.

the name is dark mickey remember it.
the weak minded wil be torn apart by the darkness*_*
falling in to the darkness-falling.
Dark Mickey Posted at: 13:19 Apr22 2006 Post ID: 798786
Dark Mickey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry for the bad spelling
[u][/u]
the weak minded wil be torn apart by the darkness*_*
falling in to the darkness-falling.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 00:23 Apr23 2006 Post ID: 799686
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
First of all, only 7 orichalcum+s exist in this game. Second, don't come in here all cocky. If you talk the talk, but can't back it up, your gonna end up flaming and getting banned. Ok guys I feel like an idiot! Here's where I'm at, I have 6 outta 7 orichalcum+s, I'm missing 1 chest, I'm flipping out, because I thought I was screwed and the first orichalcum+ is back it the tutorial. I'm going to every world, fighting every heartless and nobody I see with 7 Lucky Lucky abilities hopping that someone will drop something to help me. I go back to Brink of Despair and I'm jumping around like and idiot trying to find something, I then notice a sliver on the map and check it out, lo and behold there's a chest. I open in up and find my last orichalcum+. I'm exstatic, then I say, "wait a minute, it was there the whole time?!" See how I feel?
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Retarded Goofy Posted at: 22:14 Apr23 2006 Post ID: 800992
Retarded Goofy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So.... I need an energy crystal..... where can I get one?
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close