Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

BHK Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Invisible Posted at: 19:06 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 99075
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The BHK (blond haired kid)... perhaps the most mysterious of the KH2 characters. Who is he?... Why does he wield the Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades?... Why is he trying to protect Sora(TGS 2003 KH2 Trailer)? There are several theories on this enigma... but we'll never know until Kingdom Hearts 2 finally comes out.
This page is about the BHK! This page is dedicated to theories and debates about the identity and purpose of him. If you have a theory, post it here!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Invisible Posted at: 19:12 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 99088
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LIGHT SORA THEORY, PART ONE
The BHK is said to be Sora... from another universe! This thory is based on Ansem's Report 12, only available in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (Japanese Remake). It reads as follows:

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
KH2 kairi returns Posted at: 16:58 Mar18 2005 Post ID: 99894
KH2 kairi returns
+
+
is there going to be CoM for PS2?
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:58 Mar18 2005 Post ID: 100099
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
did u post that on every section.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
pimp6005 Posted at: 12:39 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100725
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that blonde guy has probably got something to do with sora when he turned into a heartless. maybe he lost some part of his heart and that part formed the blond headed guy.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Invisible Posted at: 21:07 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101198
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm... I've never thought of it that way...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
KH2 kairi returns Posted at: 10:19 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 101975
KH2 kairi returns
+
+
are you going to answer my quetion?
pimp6005 Posted at: 14:26 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102302
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I did on one of them.
pimp6005 Posted at: 14:34 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102314
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ever wonder how riku got his body back. Maybe its just his soul taking the form of a body. That could also be what happened to part of sora heart. He might of lost a bit of his light and soul deep within his heart that formed some blond guy that has no heart just a soul like riku. Of course that just a theory.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:30 May15 2005 Post ID: 163573
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
FOOLS! All of you, can't you see it's really easy to figure who he is

look at this, If you have played Chain of Memories, you should know that BHK is Sora's other side of his heart. Now think, who do we know is the EXACT opposite of Sora

If you know, answer it
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:11 May15 2005 Post ID: 163588
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uhhh.... this was a theory a long time ago. Chain of memories was not even out. Who is the real fool.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 17:31 May16 2005 Post ID: 164216
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Let me take it slow for the FAKE KING,

The otherside of Sora's heart. Now we know sora is persistent, kind, blah blah blah, etc. Then realize this, if BHK is the otherside of Sora's heart, doesn't this bring anybody up from ANY final fantasy games. Some King
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:50 May16 2005 Post ID: 164300
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That is old news. I found that out a lllooooooonnnnnnggggggggg time ago. I think you and me are the only posters here. You should come to the kingdom Hearts forum. Alot more active. Oh and you know I really don't hate you right.
rikmicuey Posted at: 13:01 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220935
rikmicuey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where is the tgs trailer at and where do you get the kingdom heats avatars at please help me im new
johnnyboy Posted at: 17:21 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365700
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wait king do u mean tidus?
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
ddog64 Posted at: 08:54 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 366897
ddog64
+
+
I think that when Sora became a heartless, his soul turned into a white creature and he also created Axel, being a nobodie, Axel is Sora and so is BHK, who is his soul. If you recall, Sora wears both white and red in KH1
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Cylun Posted at: 22:31 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 371037
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-May-2005 Mr. King Of Games said:Let me take it slow for the FAKE KING,

The otherside of Sora's heart. Now we know sora is persistent, kind, blah blah blah, etc. Then realize this, if BHK is the otherside of Sora's heart, doesn't this bring anybody up from ANY final fantasy games. Some King
Yes. King Kelgar from final fantasy V. Failing that, Galuf, failing that, King corneria.

But seriously, I DESPISE bhk. He takes all the attention away from the rest of the organization.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 22:34 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 371040
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-May-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: FOOLS! All of you, can't you see it's really easy to figure who he is

look at this, If you have played Chain of Memories, you should know that BHK is Sora's other side of his heart. Now think, who do we know is the EXACT opposite of Sora

If you know, answer it
GOD! Was I really that cocky filled with pride? Man, that was harsh. Sorry about that Pimpman. And it appeared that you were right.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 23:50 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 371097
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Ok, my turn. Everyone has three sides; Light, dark, and the ones we know from KH1(The heartless included) The white creatures are the are the Light versions of Heartless which are the Dark versions of something. Now the Heartless broke the Universe Barrier, the line between the three Univresi; Light, Dark, and KH. Now I think that the heartless and the heartfulls(The missing creatues) had a big ol' fight, and the heartless wiped out the heartfulls. Ok so we have three Universes, three sides, and Kingdom Hearts 2's full title is "Kingdom Hearts 2: Another SIDE, another story" With all of this somehow the Keyblade became manipulated in three weapons, Sora's Mickey's and Rik-sem's. My ideas go on for miles. Oww my head hurts, I thought too much at once.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:11 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372530
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I believe BHK's keyblade is a cross from the Sora's and Riku's. It would make a lot more since. A Dark blade, A light blade, and a Twilight blade. This way, the story will go somewhere.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close