Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

I'm New and I Need Help!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

rckr218chick Posted at: 18:01 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1276472
rckr218chick
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
okay so i'm new to this game and i can't figure out how to beat the guy with the guitar, i've triend a millio0n different things, nothing has worked...any help?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kairiloverX Posted at: 18:08 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1276497
kairiloverX
+
+
Go to the KH2 questions. I jusr posted that a couple weeks ago in there. Here's the link
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
kairiloverX Posted at: 18:11 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1276509
kairiloverX
+
+
Actually I'll just show you this:

He is pretty hard... I can't help you that much, but here's what I got:

ONLY attck when he's not attacking, do not try to attack while he's attacking, it's really hard to do. Use the limits: Knocksmash, Whirli-Goof, and Comet. I can't remember the drives I used, but thinking about the fight, I think Wisdom form would work pretty good. When he says "Dance Water, Dance", DO NOT attack him! DO NOT lock-on to anything either. Just start wailing away at the water things and whenever it says to push triangle, do it for god's sake. Hope I helped.

Sorry about the double post...
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
shadowoblivion Posted at: 20:12 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1276878
shadowoblivion
+
+
but when you use triangle, he hurt's also!

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
kairiloverX Posted at: 21:23 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1277083
kairiloverX
+
+
oh, yeah, I forgot about that! That does help...
Mr_darkside Posted at: 08:48 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280253
Mr_darkside
+
+
I defeated him really easy I just had problems defeating the one at Beast's Castle I didnt die on him because Micky came and helped me...alot.
kairiloverX Posted at: 12:07 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280408
kairiloverX
+
+
Yeah, the only reason why I beat him was because of The King. He literally showed up 5 times!
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 13:11 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280529
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
I had problems with Xaldin too. I playied KH2 about 4 times all the way through, and Mickey saved me at Xaldin each time. I been Mickey 5 times because I died, and once on because I hadn't seen him in the Organiztion Robes.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
XxChris_AngelxX93_! Posted at: 18:41 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1281416
XxChris_AngelxX93_!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Are you guys serious? the first time I played Xaldin I was also thinking "oh god, what am i ganna do?!" But if you play it a million times you get the hang of it. The first time I played him, yes i died to and became Micky, but I didn't know you could HIT the guy! So I kept trying to do the D-charge but he kept hitting me so I died, but I eventually beat him. ( but then the second time was easier cause then i knew you could hit him...;])

Oh, about the water guy (his name is Demix by the way), what I did was keep slashin when he didn't say dance water dance. When he says that, swing your keyblade once at those water things, and they'll turn to a musical note. Get by one and you'll see a reaction command that says... water slash or somthing, so use it and wipe out the other water poeple. The first time he say's it is easier cause the game lets you keep going if you got 1 more or somthing, but the second time he does that, you need to get rid of all of them! It takes practice, but you'll get it! Then try not to die. I think Valor form works best cause it's stronger. This idea didn't work for my sister, but i hope it'll work for you...(i gatta stop writing long comments! ;])
shadowoblivion Posted at: 18:50 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1281433
shadowoblivion
+
+
I became mickey about 7 times in the xaldin battle!

and his names spelled like this: Demyx.....

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
XxChris_AngelxX93_! Posted at: 18:56 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1281451
XxChris_AngelxX93_!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jan-2007 shadowoblivion said:I became mickey about 7 times in the xaldin battle!

and his names spelled like this: Demyx.....
Oh, well I got pretty close! ;]

you just need to keep practicing for that guy, Xaldin. The best thing to do is using Knocksmash with Goofy.... Acctaully, it works for almost everything!
kairiloverX Posted at: 12:35 Jan10 2007 Post ID: 1284030
kairiloverX
+
+
Yeah, Knocksmash is really actually REALLY useful.
guy in oakland Posted at: 22:43 Mar09 2007 Post ID: 1425534
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
just use ur reflect spell and u shuld b set

PSN-intayaz

ansemthewise Posted at: 12:37 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1442750
ansemthewise
+
+
For xaladin i like everyone else had trouble. but i found out that the action comand Learn could be stacked up to 9 times. (If you push the Triangle button when it says learn keep pushing it) then you can jump him 9 times which will stun him for a little, and i mean a little, bit. when he is stunned try to heal or use items real quick. For Demyx, just whack him like a crazy man, you shouldnt have to heal at all in this battle so just keep hitting him, and when he goes all dance water dance on you use whirlygoof or comet, but do not use knocksmash as it focusus on one target, same with the rocketflare.

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close