Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! This is the BIGGEST HINT in KH history!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
blademaster52592 Posted at: 15:18 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1500321
blademaster52592
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Very well said

Pain is just weakness leaving the body!
Buster_VS_Masamune Posted at: 17:58 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1503884
Buster_VS_Masamune
+
+
johnkrill you are dumb.
First of all, it can't be Roxas. Roxas was created in KH1 when Sora was turned into a heartless in order to save Kairi. Therefore, your little therory about it being Roxas is disproved. Also, if you were not so dumb you would have known that nobodies are created when people with strong hearts are turned into heartless. Then to discredit your therory that it is in the future is also wrong. Roxas is apart of Sora. So if that is Roxas (Which it isn't.) it would mean it would be Sora. So either way you are wrong.
Plus, if you paid any attetion to the interviews with Tetsuya Nomura you would know that this game is an entire different seris. No characters that we know will be in it (Well obvioulsy besides Mikey). There will be connections but no actually characters. For example if you notice in KH1 when you fight Ansem a dark side of him appears when he fights, much like the bald one.
"I said I'd live out both of our lives....Easy to make that promise."
ansemthewise Posted at: 18:26 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1504059
ansemthewise
+
+
He has a point Krill...

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
shadowoblivion Posted at: 18:56 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1504186
shadowoblivion
+
+
only thing is that nobodies are created even if you don't have a strong heart..(referring to dusks...and the lesser nobodies..)

Ven does look like Roxas...but...doesn't mean it is...it could be sora's chaser...along with Aqua being kairi's chaser...but I highly doubt it...although....

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Buster_VS_Masamune Posted at: 19:05 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1504241
Buster_VS_Masamune
+
+
No, all nobodies that were made, were from the strong hearted people. If you notice, there are alot more heartless then there are nobobies. Why would that be. Because nobodies are made from strong hearts. If someone is turned into a heartless and a nobody is created each time, there would be the same of amount. Which obiouvlsy is not the case. Plus, some where in the game they even state that nobodies are made from strong hearted people.

« Last edited by Buster_VS_Masamune on Apr 9th 2007 »
"I said I'd live out both of our lives....Easy to make that promise."
shadowoblivion Posted at: 20:17 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1504606
shadowoblivion
+
+
i thought they were just talking about nobodies like org. XIII...

ansemthewise Posted at: 11:37 Apr10 2007 Post ID: 1506164
ansemthewise
+
+
they were. all people are turned to nobodies when they lose there hearts. only the one's with strong hearts keep a human form. But all people are turned to nobodies.

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
cheater900 Posted at: 14:29 Apr10 2007 Post ID: 1506678
cheater900
+
+
Ansemthewise and shadowoblivion are right. Shadowoblivion, how did you find out the names of the people in that video? (ex.Ven & Aqua)
Have you ever had something that you thought you had figured out, but then realized you had no idea?
shadowoblivion Posted at: 15:48 Apr10 2007 Post ID: 1507096
shadowoblivion
+
+
www.khinsider.com

Cheater: Just scroll down a bit and you'll find it. P.s. call me Shadow...

Ansem: I'm some what right, right?

fish man Posted at: 22:55 Apr24 2007 Post ID: 1554052
fish man
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Okay i have been doing research about some footage in that kh2 secret trailer video, the one thing that grabs most of my attention is the word "KEYBLADE WAR"

well going by facts and fictions i have read i can present to you the following in formation.

For starters for there to be a keyblade war, there has to be more than one keyblade weilder. But going by information in the first game, there is only one keyblade wielder, but now we discover there is quite a few.
So its simple there will be many users of the keyblade in kh3, like many characters will be using keyblades. eg squall, cloud etc.

Other facts to note:
In the video clip you see those three knights, two guys, one girl. And most of you have noticed that one is roxas, even though its not him. What they actual are is the previous owners of the keyblades which now are Sora, Riku and Kiari. The only evidence that supports this is you see King Mickey with the star seeker keyblade, the one that wizard gave him and going by nfo mentioned in the game he was the on who taught him everything he knows, so this bit is before he met sora, so therefore all of this events that happened in this video were of the past. Hence it supports my theory.
shadowoblivion Posted at: 08:19 Apr25 2007 Post ID: 1554364
shadowoblivion
+
+
I read that Tetsuya said that all the characters in the two secret videos, not including mickey are related to Xenhort somehow...

da_mikester Posted at: 14:05 Apr25 2007 Post ID: 1554842
da_mikester
+
+
I think that the thing about more than 3 keyblade wielders and there aree many more has just spoilt the game,The keyblade made them 3 unique...

Sig thanks to Master of lite for a decent sig!great job SmileSmile
fish man Posted at: 03:48 Apr26 2007 Post ID: 1556264
fish man
+
+
true but many may use the keyblade but only one will be the true keyblade master.
Alchemic_ninja136 Posted at: 22:31 Apr28 2007 Post ID: 1564196
Alchemic_ninja136
+
+
or it could be a posotive thing having to fight other keyblade weilders would be awsome

It is never too late to be what you might have been
fish man Posted at: 00:54 May16 2007 Post ID: 1598205
fish man
+
+
okay i have just found more info that you might want to here
for starters one of the organisation members(the guy with the guns) well he apparently knew the three knights from the secret ending.
Also the three knights are the old keyblade masters
xigbar(i think thats his name) was apparently the nobody of Laguna(FF8) not to sure whether its true though
Riku is a nobody!!!!!!!
In KH3 theres going to be another enemy just like the heartless, nobody etc.. and apparently its when a heartless and nobody combine
Going by the secret ending clip all of the keyblades have no chains, and apparently its were an old key blade war was thought and ended.
Theres going to be more FF8 characters in kh3 so leon has his girl friend in it now
Aerith may finally die!!!
guy in oakland Posted at: 20:20 May16 2007 Post ID: 1599967
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
riku is a nobody!?!?

PSN-intayaz

Broly 2000 Posted at: 20:33 May16 2007 Post ID: 1600004
Broly 2000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When A heartless and a Nobody combine, its a being with a heart... dosn't make any sense.
shadowoblivion Posted at: 22:01 May16 2007 Post ID: 1600231
shadowoblivion
+
+
Please don't bring up dead topics!

Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 308736

Post Top
Click to close