Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Something fishy in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

shadowoblivion Posted at: 17:09 Sep19 2007 Post ID: 1920950
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
+
((I put this here, becuase final mix...wouldn't fit to put it there, so here's good enough))

Ok! Just like the title says! You have to go to www.khinsider.com and look and read at the top most scan and post on the main page, the scan that shows the bald guy and terra, axel and roxas in the org. XIII conference room, and...

MICKEY AND SORA IN TRAVERSE TOWN!?!

See! I told you something is fishy in KH3!!

Why is it that Mickey is with KH Sora? When he is never there with Sora in the original game?

One possible conclusion: Mickey went back in time! Why else!? And then there's the pic with Mickey at his desk in the library! That must have been when he wrote the note to Sora, Kairi, and Riku after the credits of KH2! (That last sentence could be wrong, but you got to admit, it does seem like that!)

Also, Tetsuya said that there will be flashbacks, and more story behind the past of Roxas! No ones sure if it is one person view in Roxas's past or 3rd person...!

But any comments would be kool! So, my last words will be:

ZOMG!!!

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kairiloverX Posted at: 20:23 Sep19 2007 Post ID: 1921290
kairiloverX
+
+
Yeah, I thought that was a little odd also... I was like, "WHAT THE ****" (I put those little stars by the way...)

I wondered how this happened? DISCUSS! teehee :D
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
NeoRiku Posted at: 16:17 Oct11 2007 Post ID: 1950436
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
He probally went back in time or.. something turned Sora younger.Or another possibility that might be is that maybe when Kiari and Namine became whole again that Kiari gained the ability to alter memories and altered Sora's memories for some reason.. I dunno just thoughts.

kairiloverX Posted at: 12:58 Oct12 2007 Post ID: 1951458
kairiloverX
+
+
There was another picture where Jiminy saw something he wrote in his journal. I think it was something like, "We must go back to save them"
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close