Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

KH2 Fanatic!!! I Know SOO Much!! #2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 13:08 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230755
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok thanks to pimp6005 i have to make another forum!! I know need nobody to tell me or others to join clans or be a member of somthiung else. Ok people. Now lets try this whol thing over again!!! You ask the questions I answer 'em. I have already said the release date of KH2 is September 14, 2005. Ok now ask away peeps!
im obessed with kindom hearts and everything that has to do with it.
ask me some questions.
i will surely have the answer.
and
if i dont ask Mr. King Of Games.
he knows as much or MAYBE more than me.
KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 13:23 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230778
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You know what if this is closed by Pimp6005 i will just keep makin new ones and nobody can stop me. It is human curiosity that people want to gain more knowledge by learning about one specific. The way we learn is by asking questions and getting answers. If we don't ask questions we will never be any smarter than we are now. And since I have the choice I can answer the questions i feel are good enough to be answered. Now if you (pimp6005) are such a video game fan that yo would join this site and give me questions and tell people answeres and then suddenly say this is a self help forum and i will close it now. Why are you even a part of this forum. I think you aren't even a video game playa! I don't even think you own a gaming console. So if you know whats right for you and want to learn more don't shut downa forum for asking questions and getting answers. Its what humans do.
im obessed with kindom hearts and everything that has to do with it.
ask me some questions.
i will surely have the answer.
and
if i dont ask Mr. King Of Games.
he knows as much or MAYBE more than me.
Aeshma Posted at: 13:25 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230784
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
It's generally easier if people just post their questions in a new topic they make for themself with their question and people answer them.

Also don't double post.

...and I close this now.

(Do not open new threads like this again)

-closed-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close